Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Kiez Defence

Go down 
+3
Revil
Eclipse
the General
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:45 am

After the General's meeting with Rozalyn he decided to send a Cloneral to set up a defense point between Kiez and the Mile High Mesa. Looking up at the Mesa the Cloneral would draw a long sword that spiraled upwards and came to a menacing point. At the hilt was a skull and eyes that glowed red like they were pure evil. He felt something coming towards the mesa beyond and waited.

If the Eclipse would even come this way he would engage in combat immediately.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:12 am

As he merged with the Cloneral he could see the massive pillar of black and darkness heading for him. "What's with the baddies always being darkness" he muttered to himself drawing his Banriu blade.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Rep. : 1
Nation : [i][b][color=black][/color][/b][/i]
Guild : We Destroy Them
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:34 pm

*The huge pillar would swell as it rapidly approached the General's position. As it did, the pillar would suddenly expand and contract violently, and as it did, a huge tsunami of Shaddow was released from the pillar, the wave of Shaddow spanning 2 miles across and 100 feet tall, so that the General would literally have no where to go as it ripped across the area, leveling the plain, and eliminating anything that it came into contact with it. The pillar would slow slightly, as though waiting to see the fate of the General. Cado would stir within the pillar*

Cado: Pesky mortals.....
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Ina flash of pixels the General appeared in the Air well above the on coming wave. As if he was stupid enough to stand there. He fought this thing once and knew a few week points. But that wouldn't help him now.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:07 pm

As the General came this signaled Revil to Join. the General's position in the sky allowed the Faith of Heart to performa long rank teleportation. Revil appeared in the sky weilding a massive cannon. This was his Photogess launcher. It began to charge giving off a massive amount of energy and sending the feeling of photogess all around.

He could not move or defend himself till the Launcher was ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist
Guild : The Academy

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Looking down from space Erik could see the Eclipse wiping the forest out. He lifted hi hammer of the floor and growled a bit.

"No no, not yet" a female voice called out to him.

"I'll destroy it" he said staring out the window of the Strength of Soul.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:01 pm

*As the wave continued on, leaving a long bare ground that was turned completely black in its wake, something began to stir on the ground, as suddenly, all of the black ground had suddenly yielded an army of Rithes. As they appeared, they suddenly swarmed everywhere, mostly towards Keiz, trying to overrun it, but some also stayed here. Also, there would be a suddenly rumble, as the clouds and sky literally turned an inky black. As the pillar had reached into the clouds, it was spreading its influence. Suddenly, rain as black as ink, rained down everywhere, covering everything, including the General and Revil. And as Revil and the General were so high up, huge surges of Shaddow lightning would blast down at the both of them, large amounts of bolts at each location, trying to fry them both at the speed very close to light. Since Revil was totally defenseless, and because he was so high up to get away from the tsunami, these surges would be almost unavoidable. It would be the same with the General, since he was in almost the same situation. The very least the Shaddow Lightning would do would be to surge them and knock them unconscious, if they were lucky. However, it had the power to literally blast them apart, which would kill them both, in a few milliseconds. It all depended on whether they were ready or not. As the Shaddow Lightning continued to blast down at them, as it continued to whether or not they were destroyed the first time, large funnels of Shaddow Clouds shot down, much like the pillar that encased Cado, they would have the force of a hurricane, easily tearing the two to shreds if they hadn't been destroyed by the lightning already*

Cado:Now meet your fate mortals.....
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:09 pm

the General would watch the lighting flowing around him. As it came near him he would quantize out and around avoiding it. Any shots that were about to hit Revil would be blocked by the General who was defending them with his Energy JAmmer Canceller.

As the General blocked these shots they would stop him in hi tracks. But luckily this was enough to save Revil to allow him to charge the Photogess Launcher. the General sent off a Cloneral and a few hologram of random object to block the next few bolts. Unable to predict lighting surges this was all he could do.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:13 pm

As the General was defending Revil with all sorts of defenses the Photogess Launcher would charge. As soon as it was finished charging Revil would gain momentum of his body again. Turning the Launcher to the ground Revil would fire it at half power. Coming from the tip was a 10 foot wide beam of radiating Photogess. Moving at a speed that equalled if not surpassed the Tachyon attack the General used the Photogess blasted to the ground. The 10 foot beam was intended to explode into waves of energy just before it hit the ground.

Revil's hands pulsed as more energy began to flow into the Launcher. This new weapons still needed tweaking. It drew power from his every time he shot it leaving him open. If he could somehow stop the power from being drawn from him he could contain it and move while not worry about being drained.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:24 pm

*As the beam was released, the pillar would be sucked up into the black clouds that covered the sky, separating itself from the blast. The rithes below, whatever was left of them, since many had made their way to Keiz already, got the full blunt of the attack, as many of them disappeared. Whatever the General had set around Revil to protect him would get fried and destroyed, as it was hit by the Shaddow Lightning. Also, many of these things would be pulled away by the awsome force that was the Shaddow Winds, manifesting themselves in twisters that had the power of hurricanes. One such of these would suddenly drop down, trying to hit and consume Revil in a millisecond. The power of this twister would be enough to break through any energy canceler that the General used, since it was mostly blunt force instead of actual energy. Once touched, the twister would suck Revil in, and with its power would decimate Revil, most likely cutting him up like a meat grinder, and setting his body with deep wounds. The Photogess Launcher, which was in Revils grasp, would be torn from him too, should he be hit, and it would be torn into millions of pieces within seconds, leaving Revil weaponless. As for the General, a hundred more of these twisters would summit down out of the clouds, decimating anything within their range, which included the General. It was not unlikely for him to be hit by one of these himself, even if he tried moving, he would run into one, and that would be it*

Cado:Surrender yourselves....yor fate has been decided.....give up now, and I will not kill you.....
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:56 pm

"I know for a fact he'd die to save something. But I can not let that happen" a voice said as a figure appeared between the hurricane wave blast and the General and Revil.

A sudden force of intense light wild be felt. At the same time darkness would be felt. The two forces seemed to be coming form one point. The figure was King Erik wielding the Miller WarHammer. As he pointed it out he had the black hole opened and was literally sucking in all the darkness attack and having it sent straight towards black hole millions of light years away.

"I can not let you hurt the forests" he yelled seeing as all the trees below were decimated.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:58 pm

the General watched as all the attacks from the Eclipse were seemingly absorbed into the black hole vortex. IT was a sight to be seen for miles around. But this wasn't the case. In a flash the General grabbed hold of Revil and Quantized straight back to Kiez. Also getting out of the way of Erik who would no likely try and capture him right after.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:38 pm

*There would be a deafening roar, a sonic boom which echoed out, as Cado yelled at the top of his lungs*

Cado:ANOTHER ONE.....you mortals severally test my patients....now DIE!!!!!!

*There would be a suddenly explosion, as about 20 more sonic booms followed the first, each one doubling in power from the one in front of it. These would spread, and each would continually ravage Eric until there was little left. The first boom would have just sent him spinning off, being hit by such a blast of sound, however those that followed would tear him apart, even if he had armor, the sound would continually weaken it, and destroy it. The hammer would prove useless, as it was impossible to suck up that many sound waves. As the booms continued, a huge crater would be seen forming on the ground below, a direct result of the continuing booms, which continued to devastate the area, and all whom were in it. These booms might even reach back to the Mesa, as well as Keiz, both of which would definitely feel the last of five booms, as those would be the most powerful*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:06 pm

Appearing right behind Erik was another black hole. This one was literally 500 meters wide. But for some reason it did not suck everything and anything in its wake. Erik reached into his pocket and pulled out a pulsating red crystal. The waves heading for the forest and animals would be saved but the city would not.

"Take the city, just DON'T hurt the wildlife" he yelled making the black hole vanish after it absorbed everything.

At the same time the Miller WarHammer had absorbed even more power.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:40 pm

\As the huge blackhole appeared and began to suck the sonic booms in as well as more of the Shaddow, I would appear, as a large black Shaddowhole Aura also appeared a little ways away. As I appeared, I would look towards the black hole that Erik had made, as I thrusted my spear towards it, speaking a few mumbled words, as suddenly, the black hole vanished entireally, as the remainder of the sonic booms would then continue to to blasting everything, as well as Erik, whom would be hit, since the thing that was preventing them was gone, the sonic blasts, which were powerful enough to level one side of the moon now, would almost instantainiously hit Erik, which would probably do some damage and blow him a few hundred miles away, if he was lucky. I would then float upwards towards the clouds, as I looked up at them, and as the Shaddowhole continued to float there, sucking things into it/

You have the worst timing, Cado....I had just encountered a Shrew, and you had to come and almost get yourself taken in by a hole....and who is that...?

\I would look towards Erik, as I sensed no Navitas, he wasn't a Shrew, but yet someone powerful enough to conjure a hole that size sure had an energy pool/

Hum....guess you should get on towards Keiz....

\I would say, taking again to the black clouds/
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:43 pm

*Thunder would rumble, as the voice of Cado could be heard, rumbling overhead with the thunder, as he spoke to Medius*

Cado:You fool Medius....why weren't you here earlier...?

*There would be a pause, as the voice then rumbled on*

Cado:Was it the White Shrew....we have yet to find nor darken him....
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:29 pm

Erik indeed was pushed back several hundred miles, he immediately came to a stop when he entered the city of Kiez and came sliding to a quick stop before hitting the resting pyramid. Immediately after he stood up he sent out a Divine Wrath super nova shock wave attack. Any windows or week structure near by would be demolished. The attack measure 50 feet wide and was almost a perfect circle. The ground under the blasting attack was ripped up as it flew towards the newly formed shadowhole. The air around the super nova Divine Wrath rippled causing a massive distortion in the air.

After this move he would leave. There was no trees or animals left to protect. This was the end of his campaign. He appeared back on his ship and grasped his side. The impact from that attack had severely damaged his week human structure.

(He's gone for now)
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Yeah, yeah, don't nag....

\I would say, brushing Cado's insult away, as I looked towards Keiz, the Rithes quickly overcoming and filling the city, except for the small band of people protected in some sort of dome/

If it had been the White Shrew, Cado, do you think I would be floating here now.....I highly doubt it......
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:39 pm

And so shall we see if your going to be floating there much longer..... *I would have IT above the two, floating there, as the Mana Heart was placed around my neck again* Its high time I show you whos boss around here.... *I would stretch out my arms, as the Yin Yang Pendent glowed, as suddenly, large ripples of RD shot towards the pair, aiming to destroy them*
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Materia Energy

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:41 pm

William would fly to this general location. He stood atop his blade riding the wind. "Hey hey there." he said not knowing what was what here and there.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:50 pm

(Realize, Su, that coming here there is a very good chance of you getting killed....just to inform you....)

OH! Hello......

\I would say, twisting around, as I saw Ezekiel/

You must be the White One.....OH SHADDOWBOMBS!!!

\I would say as the Ripples neared us. The Shaddow aura would suddenly implode, as it, and myself would vanish all together. I would then reappear a few miles away on the ground watching/

No place for me.....guess its up to you, Cado....

\I would lean on my spear, watching, as the Shaddow Aura still totally enrobed me/
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:59 pm

CadoFoolish Eclipse....disgrace to our kind....

*Cado would then face Ezekiel, as a roar was sounded from him, one that let several more sonic booms blast towards him, as then the Eclipse vanished into the clouds. Once again, as it had happened against the general, huge black twisters would blast down out of the clouds, aiming to shred Ezekiel apart, as also Shaddow Lightning flashed, and bolted towards Ezekiel*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:33 pm

*As the sonic attacks shot towards me, it would hit the ripple of Reality Destruction which I had sent out, which destroyed them leaving me protected. I would then look up, as I spread my hands outwards, as Reality Nimbus started to form around me in purple cloud like formations. Then suddenly, Distorted Lightning would jump from them, as it clashed with the Shaddow Lightning, also removing it from reality, since the DL was basically RD in lightning form. The Yinyang pendent then glowed, as a beam of pure light hit the different twisters, turing them from Shaddow Twisters into Gray Matter Twisters, which I lauched back up into the black clouds, making them be torn up and random chaos to insue. After taking care of the attacks, I would cause a few more beams to come from the pendent to shoot into the clouds causing any Shaddow there to become Gray Matter instantly, as I formed it, seeking out the Eclipse, and trying to surround him with it, and trying to run him out of Shaddow too* No use running....
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:14 pm

*There would be a few more roars, which would send out more sonic booms, which would probably affect the gray matter, possibly destroying or unforming it completely, since they were so close and and boom was so strong. Cado would then appear out of the clouds, still covered in Shaddow, as he decended, but kept fair distance from Ezekiel, just incase*

Cado: So....you are the White Shrew of Escellsia....I'm honored....Honored to darken you....

*There would be another roar as huge sonic booms were emitted again, but this time they were different. Everything that they touched suddenly turned dark, as though it was mutated with Shaddow, and also seemed to stretch and warp Reality itself. Many of them were emitted, as they continued to be emitted, as Cado wanted to make sure that he was well protected and and to try and overwhelm Ezekiel*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:05 am

\As the two fought on, I would watch, as my Shaddow continued to cloak and swirl around me. However, things were getting a little too dangerous right about now, so I decided to leave/

Sorry Cado, have to go....have fun....

\I would say, as I felt something else where stirring. My Shaddow would then self-implode, as I warped to somewhere else/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiez Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiez Defence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Ragged Road-
Jump to: