Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Kiez Defence

Go down 
+3
Revil
Eclipse
the General
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Kiez Defence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:30 pm

*I would watch as the sonic booms echoed through the area, and also took note that they seemed to on a Reality affecting level* Teliology, huh...? *I would then stretch out my hand, as I spoke in loud booming voice* Crudus!!! *As I spoke, A very largeTelichrono shell would appear around me, in a very long radius, and as the sonic booms hit them, they would stop being frozen in time, reality. I After capturing/stopping the sound waves, I would IT out of the shell, as I allowed it to vanish, as the sound then died too, as I then IT behind the Eclipse, as the YinYang pendent glowed again. As I appeared behind the Eclipse I would motion again, as many more Shells would appear around the Eclipse, basically blocking it from escaping. Now, with the Eclipse limited to one spot, I would lift my hand, as large orb of light energy appeared there being from the pendent, as it started to grow a little small than the size of a house, as I burst forwards, aiming the orb towards the Eclipse, aiming to hit him, converting all of his Shaddow into Gray matter. Once that would be done, the Gray matter would bind the Eclipse, if the Eclipse hadn't already touched the Shells around him, and once that would be done, I would thrust forth my other hand, as the Shells would emmit RD Ripples (Reality Destruction), which would destroy the Eclipse* This is your end....
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Rep. : 1
Nation : [i][b][color=black][/color][/b][/i]
Guild : We Destroy Them
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:51 pm

*As Cado watched, he felt Ezekiel move, as wheeled around but to find himself totally surrounded by these sphere things. And in the middle of it all, Ezekiel was aiming to hit Cado with a Shaddow transforming light sphere. Things looked grim, for Cado, who would let out a huge amount of Shaddow, lightning, wind, rain, hail, etc out everywhere, as well, as try to move to the side, through the spheres around him, to get away from Ezekiel's attack. He would come soon to find that these spheres trapped whatever touched them out of time and reality, or within it. So, in the last moment, Cado would suddenly vanish, warping suddenly behind Ezekiel, since he hadn't touched them yet, and since he wasn't within them, he could do so. Upon warping, he would summon up a large burst of energy, as large waves of black and purple colored energy shot out from him, trying to engulf Ezekiel entirely, and remove him from reality, or try to. Since Ezekiel had missed him, he would be safe for now*

Cado: No, White Shrew, it is yours...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:02 pm

*As I let out my attack, I would sense through Conscious Perimeter, that the Eclipse had suddenly moved, and that now he was behind me, I would wheel around, as I faced large waves of Shaddow and Reality distorting energy of some sort* Damn...definitely Teliology... *I would say, as I then focused, causing Chrono energy to surround me, and spread out towards the Waves too. In one motion, a pulse of the Chrono energy would hit the waves making them slow down considerably, and then the Chrono around me would allow me advanced speed, so much that I motioned towards the white orb from before. I had let go of it, so that it would be blasting forwards towards the Shells, which had disappeared now. As I motioned, a large Reality portal would open in front of it, as a large Portal would also open behind the Eclipse. The Orb would then sail right through, most undoubtedly hitting the Eclipse, and changing his Shaddow into Gray Matter which would then bind him. As this happened, if it did, I would then IT above him, as I would come with a suddenly surging bolt of Distorted Lightning (DL), which would be RD moving at the speed of lightning. If the Eclipse somehow dodged again, the DL would home in on him, and strike him anyways, hurting if not killing him instantly, or at least getting rid of the Shaddow* Your wrong about that...unfortuneately....very wrong....
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Rep. : 1
Nation : [i][b][color=black][/color][/b][/i]
Guild : We Destroy Them
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Cado: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Cado would scream with frustration, as he saw Ezekiel deflecting his attacks so easily. This however, would change to a scream of terror and pain, as the large unnoticed orb would hit him, and envelope him, stripping all of his Shaddow away, and then exposing him to that awful light. But, thankfully to all other ears around, the screaming was silenced when Cado was then hit by the reality changed lightning, as his body was literally stripped away and destroyed, leaving nothing floating there any longer but a small crystal the size of a normal person's palm. There it floated, leaving no trace of the being before, except for the black tint in the crystal*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:17 pm

*I would sigh, as I waved my hand over the area, as everything disappeared that shouldn't have been there. The crystal would then shot into my hand, as I tucked it away for later. It was a greling fight, one that had me on the edge, and had also given me valuable clues as to what other Eclipses in general were like. I would then IT away towards Keiz, wanting to make sure that everyone and everything was ok*

~(Thread Completed)~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiez Defence   Kiez Defence - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiez Defence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2