Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Ranking In Underworld

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Ranking In Underworld Empty
PostSubject: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:49 am

the General walked into the ranking field and looked around for someone to duel.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin of the Swamps
Jonin of the Swamps
Lukas

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : I guess Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:01 pm

~Abruptly when General had entered the ranking arena it was seen that Lukas had already arrived, leaning in the shadow's on a wall. Stepping forth his blackened eyes glared seeming to not even blink. The black lips of his curving into a sinister smile. His black suite seemed to fit the occasion. Which was if the General would be up another rank joining Lukas in the high rank.~ "Greetings and hello friend...."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:04 pm

"Greetings, I am the General, A being whos name is Unknown(XD)" the General said.

HE was wearing his usual battle atire. White breifs, white dress shirt and a headband.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:57 am

*Rozalyn appeared behind Lukas, arms crossed as she leaned atop of his head. She hadn't seen her buddy Unknown in forever, but this guy gave her the same type of feeling. "Lukas, your rank isn't high enough to rank Gening, so I'll keep watch here. I'll give you my permission."
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin of the Swamps
Jonin of the Swamps
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:50 pm

"Alright beat me and my puppets boy..." Lukas spoken cockiness in his tone. Lukas' eyes simply closed as he pressed his finger tips together creating his chakra strings for his show of art. Lashing his arm's the strings flew in the air helplessly as large metal parts floated clustering towards the strings creating a monstrous sculpture it's appearance was this [click]. His' mouth spat out rusty water and the bottom tip of it's mouth was lit like a lighter. Secretly the rusty water was gasoline but in a brownish tint, it was unknown to the General and there was no way for him to find out unless he tasted the liquid. The machine like monster clashed it's metal claws into the ground picking up rocks, by standing on it's hind legs it would balance tossing two rock like boulders and the boy. The dirty water was in fact sprayed on the rocks since the liquid spilled on the rock the monster dug up.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:16 pm

The moment the liquid began to flow froM the mouth of the beast the general's sensors and Systems easily registered it as gasoline. This was unknown to lukas. The General would summon forth his wings of light and open them at tHe same time he swung his metal lEg on the ground creating a spark which would ignite the gas. The general would suddenly quantize. After the quantization the general woul aplead above the beast and fire twO energy missles which would caUse massive heat damage.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin of the Swamps
Jonin of the Swamps
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:00 pm

(Where's the gasoline in front of you? only in front of the monster if you came close the rocks I threw at you would hit and if you did use the rocks you'd catch on fire? You need to clear that up....seriously...)

Lukas' face was showing no expression except for his face which was smiling. Lashing his wrist with great reflexes the dragon mechanical creature responded as it stood on it's hind legs it's wings quickly rushing open releasing a great gust of wind to fly towards the General. The metallic like razors of wings were spread open, as they would create a puppet shield jutsu. The shields were little circles that looked like bubblewrap surrounding the wings which the missiles would fly into. The Monster opened his mouth as he spat gasoline quickly catching fire from the torch on the tip of it's bottom beak. The fire would spread outward towards the general as a flamethrower
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:34 pm

(I was on an ipod touch,. i had trouble typing that post out cause the internet kept resetting so by the end i just wanted to get the thing done)

As the fire came closer to the General he would begin to pixelate. As he did he would form behind the beast. He would fire off two splitter missile then Quantize and appear back in his original spot. The fire would impact with his shield and be easily cancelled out. the General did have the ultimate defense after all.

The missile that he fired would burst into 16 razor sharp pieces of heated shrapnel.

"It's time I showed my first offensive ability since my first rank" the General said.

(YEs I haven't had a new ability for that long. all I was concentrating on was defense and it is perfect)
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin of the Swamps
Jonin of the Swamps
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:48 pm

((You must calm down young one, I has a life)).

Lukas Lashed his hands as his fingers moved with motion and were synchronized. The puppet shield spheres would pulse with energy and the surface was rippling. The energy from the shield jutsu fired in every direction, for the dragon's tail would wrap around Lukas shielding him from the energy blast. Any energy that would collide with the dragon like puppet would absorb it. The energy blast would clash with the two missiles projectiles, and the General. From using some of the energy the puppet would have absorbed with would keep unleashing it basically recycling the energy. For the fire of the dragon puppet continued to well fire outward at the General. With his shield blocking the fire, Lukas would manipulate the chakra in the fire from the dragon to manipulate the fire in any way. As such he would manipulate the fire that was hitting the shield that moment to harden into some sort of pincers that grappled its way all around the shield. By the pincers closing slowly the fire continued to burn at the shield, like any type of metal from extreme heat from fire for a period of time would make it decay, or melt.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:54 pm

(My shield is energy that copies other energies to cancel it. It covers my entire body, but i'll post as if you knew that. My shield are what makes me strong.

And now for my first offensive ability since first rank)

As the fire and the energy hit the General's shield it would begin to slowly deplete the energy in the Kydarin Crystal. As the energy went down 1% per 4 seconds. the General would begin his first new ability. He had been building and training this for 4 full ranks so it would become perfect now.

the General would begin to glow and as he did his Wing's of Light would form on his back. After that he spread them fully open and made his eyes turn Gold with yellow streaks of data running through them. He was merging all 5 of his split Quantum Personalities into one being.

the tips of the General wings would emit massive amounts of Tachyon Particles. The particles would act as a barrier that would bend the reality around them and warp space deflecting attacks away from him. If it made it through it would have the Energy Canceller and the Variable I-Feild to deal with.

As the Tachyon Particles poured out all of the General wings would burst off each becoming their own Fin Funnel. the Fin Funnels were very hard to hit as they were fast and agile. Each of the Funnel was protected with an Energy Jammer and Variable I-Field Generator. Each Funnel would rush outwards and move in pattern much like a fly.

Each funnel would begin firing strategically guided beams of Radion at the beast specifically targeting vital parts. Radion was 1000 times hotter than the sun and had vibrating properties that allowed it to easily cut through metals. After it cut through it would explode inside.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin of the Swamps
Jonin of the Swamps
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:45 pm

((That's quite A LOT of heat....but...))

Lukas was very skilled in the dark arts of jutsu. It was basically is specialty next to puppeteer. "Time to show my defensive skill..." Lukas would raise his hands into the air, thus forcing the puppet to fly into the air. Lukas would dislocate a few chakra strings from his puppet into the ground quickly, as the chakra would form into a umbrakinesis dark energy that few from the ground sending rocks and boulders at the General. The beams of this Radion energy would start to be followed by beams identical yet they were black, it was the dark shadow energy of Lukas' Umbrakinesis. With the shadow forme of the beams of Radion energy like it's own shadow the dark energy would fly straight into the beams matching it's own power force, pressure, and heat, after all it was it's shadow. "You'll need a tad bit more." Lukas would again ram chakra strings into the ground as waves of dark shadow energy would fly from the ground towards the General. Yes the shadow energy from the Umbrakinesis waves would attempt to mimic the barrier of particles to disrupt and destroy them yet this would take time. The puppet of Lukas' in the air would look down, it's wings open and forming with some sort of energy that was building up.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:04 pm

The the boulders rushed for the General Tachyon Energy would surround them and toss them vigorously back at Lukas. Ina single blur of violent speed the General would pixelate. As he did he left his Cloneral behind. The Cloneral was a perfect copy of himself artificial soul and all. The Cloneral's weaker defenses would break and the Cloneral would be smashed into thousands of pieces.

the General would form behind Lukas and bring his core blade around for a strike. The core blade was gleaming blue with purification ice energy.

The fin funnels would burst around like normal and fire more Radion energy towards the beast.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin of the Swamps
Jonin of the Swamps
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:17 pm

"Heh....I'll show you some of my modifications...." Lukas knew the General would go towards him, with the General 'pixilating' all over the place it seemed pretty obvious. Lukas would quickly turn slamming his arm with the sword, yet his arm did not bleed. It was solid from no echoing from the inside, or was it. The arm of Lukas's would show ice shard on his arm yet would quickly shatter away from the arm opening revealing a scribed words on the inside. There would be a puff of smoke as long wooden like arms of puppets would rise from Lukas' arm and slam into the General. "Sorry your too predictable for me..." Again the puppet's magnificent wings opened as a large sphere enveloped it, blocking the beams of energy. From this moment, Lukas would send from the chakra wires umbrakinesis to store in the puppet for the final act. The umbrakinesis that would surround the barrier pixels would rupture and disappear.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:34 pm

As the General's strike was absorbed he would pixelate again easily avoiding the attacks. A single funnel would fly toward the General while pixelated and use it's energy jammer to stop the anti pixelation effect. The funnel would drop to the ground lifeless. The 7 other Funnels would all form a circle and the center of the circle would glow purple with a portal in the middle. the General would appear in safety behind the funnels.

"Call to Arms" the General said as something came from the portal

Dice roll time

color=yellow]1. Cosmic Energy Rail Gun[/color] This is the most powerful weapon of the Faith of Heart. The Cosmic Energy Rail Gun is a weapon of complete and raw power. With a maximum charge it can turn a city into glass in a split second.

2. Targeted Tactical Rail Gun This is the second most powerful weapon on board the Faith of Heart. Unlike it's superior the Cosmic Energy Rail Gun the Tactical Rail gun uses a charge or Radion Energy laced around a Duranium Shell. This has the capability to penetrate the thick armour of most vessels in a single shot.

3. Missile Barrage This is a basic barrage of missiles that cause mass explosive damage. They can easily be stopped but are very hard to dodge.

4. CIWS Heavy machine gun fire that is weak but impossible to avoid.

5. Heavy Bombardment A group of 12 fighters scramble and form basic attack and bombard tactics.

6. the General is healed
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Dice Roll
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:35 pm

The member 'the General' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:37 pm

One I don't understand how you could heal yourself.....and two...it's your ranking not the scrambling of fighters....and three how the hell can you common all this shit D<
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:37 pm

The member 'Unknown' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:39 pm

(It's a portal leading from the Faith of Heart. the General's ship and what's with the second dice roll?)
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin of the Swamps
Jonin of the Swamps
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:41 pm

(shit well, you guys already know >> just substitute the unknown post for Lukas xD)

Oh and well your stuff barely makes any sense.....you heal automatically? make all this stuff appear? I need a real explanation that makes proper sense...And when I see a dice roll I dice roll too >>
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:45 pm

(oh but only my roll counts and it's explained in my tech list. when the funnels open the portal it's a direct link to the faith of heart. thats the only way the General could bring forth a squad of jets of a rail gun attack or missile barrage. Healing the General is an option i threw in there cause i could not think of anything else attack wise.)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 pm

(oh and only number 1 happened cause that was my dice roll. only number 1 meaning 2-6 never occured

If you don't think that this attack is remotly fair then I will exclude ot from my list and stick with my basic 8 funnel attack))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:06 pm

(ended I'm going to make a new one witha serious attempt)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking In Underworld   Ranking In Underworld I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking In Underworld
Page 1 of 1