Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Wanting a Ranking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kazakh, Chakra

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:58 pm

*The ground would shake, as Hathor would appear out of the ground, and its cover would slide open, as I would step out, and Hathor would close. I would then stand there and wait for a protor, with Hathor still open beside me*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Energy Type : Divinity

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Lucius would appear in the field, looking around as he saw the figure in front of him. Must be a guildmate.. He walked up to him so that he could be heard, hands in his pockets and still a neutral, somewhat dark expression in his eyes.

"What is it you're looking for..?"
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:08 pm

I'm waiting for a proctor so that I might advance my rank status....you...? *I look at the person, wondering who he was*
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:58 pm

(Reminder)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:44 pm

((Thanks))

Ah, he was used to rankings.. and being a higher level than this one he would be able to for this guild.

"Very well, we'll just have a normal spar.. at your ready."

He stood still as he was already, waiting for the other to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:33 am

*I would nod, drawing my Katana, as I sized the man up, and taking a Katonjin-kan stance, I would suddenly dash at him, but moving a slightly diagonal angle, as I would draw near him, I would start making cuts at him, and the moment my sword started to move, it would become covered with lightning, sending large slashes of flame out before the Katana, which would cut through the man in the next few seconds, if he didnt move*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:22 pm

Lucius stood where he was, even as the man came forth with his blade. He looked at him with red eyes, raising a hand to his blade and raising a solid, thin wall of red Negation energy. The lightning and fire would have dissipated completely, and the burst of the Negation wall's aftershock would send Kasane flying back.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:52 pm

*as I would be shot backwards, some of the bandages would have been sliced off from my body, and would fall to the ground. There would also be a slight rustling sound, as Hathor poped out of the ground behind Lucius, opening its door, and the portal inside would link to another portal that was located beneth the sands of the deserts nearby. A huge amount of sand would pour through Hathor, and since it was directly behind Lucius, he would probably be swept away wih the tide. Meanwhile, the bandages that were left near lucius would glow as my Kazakh would be focused in the Hynni seals. The seals would explode, sending a noxious poison all through the sand, and air, trying to poison Lucius whether or not he was taken away by the sand. The explosion from the Hynni would also leave a small crater, as the explosion was somewhat powerful. I meanwhile, would get to my feet signing, as the sand started to move towards me, as more and more poured out*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:15 pm

Lucius sighed as he leapt upwards to land on top of the doorway, also sealing it with blue Absolution energy to cease the sucking currents. He'd dealt with poison so many times before it wasn't even funny, and formed his all-too-familiar red mask over his mouth and nose, made entirely of solid Negative energy to filter out anything that was not oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:35 pm

*I would quickly make a few seals, as I manipulated the oxygen that would be flowing through Lucius's mask, as I used wind style: windwhirl art to make it form into tiny sharp funnel blades that would try and slice him up on the face, trying to distract him, as I then manipulated the sand, making shoot up and around Lucius, trying to grab onto him, and all the while forming a large sphere around him, I would raise my hand out towards his* Crushing Sand Coffin! *I would squeeze my hand, making the ever encircling sand sphere implode, trying to crush Lucius. As this was happening, I would also be focusing my chakra for something else that was moving through the sand quite unnoticeably*
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:23 pm

(Reminder Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:36 pm

"If you're trying to tamper with something made of Negation energy, you'd best stop now."

Nothing would happen around Lucius's face, as the Negation energy that formed the mask simply wasn't affected by other energy sources. Seeing the sand attempting to bury him alive, he sent himself forward at blinding speeds, with the help of a spear-like formation at his head, also made from Negation.

"Not bad, so far.."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Hum.... *I would quickly whip my arms about, as Kazakh flowed in the bandages, as the seals on them glowed. One on the end would poof, as suddenly, a throwing knife, or Kunai, would appear there, summoned from the bandages. The end of that bandage would then wrap around the end of the kunai, as it shot through the air, being propelled my me. As it arced upwards, it was aimed for above Lu, who was bounding forwards. At the precise time he was just about under it, I would make a seal, and two things would happen. First, the ground under him would turn into swirling sand, as I had both broken the ground down, and made some of the other sand travel there. This would make the footing uneven, and harder to walk across, not to mention the sand would be trying to pull Lu down into itself. Then, I would make one more single seal, as suddenly all the seals on the bandage above would explode, as suddenly appeared above him large amount of falling boulders and rocks, asteroid size as they fell towards him, crashing down, and aimed to crush him. I would have thought that maybe there would be a limit to how much this negation energy could take, with enough weight and force, it might break. Thus from below, the sand also formed long spires and spikes, ready to impale Lu if he fell. I would then continue to watch, my katana in my hand, as I waited, my bandages blowing in the wind*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Lucius landed on a hastily made platform of crystalized Negation, a bit above the sand's reach. Upon doing so he would see the asteroid-sized masses coming down towards him, and unsheathed his blade..

"One important thing to learn.."

The blade began to radiate with black energy, sizzling throughout the blade.

"..as a member of the Underworld, a larger scaled attack only makes it a bigger target."

He leaped upwards, turning towards the asteroid coming directly towards him, slicing it with Umbra, his Zanpakuto. The shards of rock would dissolve into nothing, consumed by the black energy that radiated around her.

"Learn to catch the enemy off-guard, giving them no opportunity to flee."

In an instant Lucius vanished in front of Kasane, quickly followed by him reappearing directly behind him, arms wrapped around and blade at his neck.

"Kinda like this. Checkmate."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:45 pm

*I would feel Lu behind me, as I sighed* Guess I have to remember that....thanks for the advice.... *I would chuckle, as suddenly there would be a glow that was the spiral seal on my chest. There would be a flash, as suddenly the many Bandages fell empty, but still keeping there shape as though I was still there. As I vanished out of them, since Lu had his arms around them, they would suddenly snake all over his body, tying him up, or trying to, as also scarab beetles rushed out of the bandages, as well as scorpions and cobras. I would appear behind Lu, in my second form, which was Stone Form*

Wanting a Ranking Earth_Elemental_web

*my Katana still being in my hand I would produce a Katonjin-ken slice towards Lu's midsection, as the flames lept off my sword, trying to incinerate any part of Lu that was even remotely close. The cobras and scorpions would all try to bite/sting Lu as much as possible, as the scarabs rushed in, eating through his shoes and also trying to burrow into his body to get a nice feast of flesh and chakra* Seems I took your advice....
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Lucius had to smirk at this; now it was getting interesting.

"Good.."

As the bandages began to snake around him, he used the same flash-step technique to go back to where he was, though he still had a bandage wrapped around his wrist. He sent a pulse of piercing Negation energy through that arm, hopefully killing and shaking off whatever was on it.

"I guess I spoke too soon.."

He waved off the flames with Umbra, still radiating with dark energy, and he darted in at nearly a jet-speed for a quick slash to his torso. Should he block, Umbra should have done quite a number on his flaming blade..
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:17 pm

*As Lu suddenly dash forwards, I would suddenly bend down, as I aimed a punch to the ground. The earth would bend under me, creating a small crater, so that when Lu swung, it would slice over me, missing me by a good enough amount not be affected. As I hit the ground, the earth would start to shake so hard that Lu might not even be able to stand up. Deep cracks would form, as suddenly large spikes and 5 ft spires of earth shot up out of the ground everywhere, all over the field, trying to impale Lu no matter where he went. I would then vanish all together, as the crater that I was in blasted apart in an explosion left by a paper bomb, which, since Lu was so close might hurt him, or it might not. The various creatures that were around scurried away, finding a hiding place from the tremors, as they continued. Sand would also start to swirl in the air, making it very hard to see even a few feet in front of you*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Lucius formed another negation platform, as he always did when the terrain became sour. There he was unaffected by the tremors, and turned around to face Kasane's latest attack. He sighed, and held out Umbra in front of him.

"Shift, Umbra.."

The blade's metal turned black, and Umbra became millions of tiny blade shards, inspired by an attack typically used with Negation. Dark energy surrounded each particle, and they dissolved each shard that came towards Lucius just like the Asteroid before them. Al Lucius maneuvered the Negation platform away from the blast, his vision was hindered by the sand. Luckily the shards of Umbra didn't need to see in order to find a target, and quickly surrounded Kasane on all sides, like a sphere.

"No escaping this time.."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Says who? *As I was surrounded yet again, I would look around. It would seem that I would have run out of ideas, however, just as the Shards encompassed me, there would be a russling sound, as Hathor's door shot open from under me, as I fell through the portal within. Hathor would then vanish too, as I suddenly appeared above and behind Lu, as my earth form rippled. My hand and arm would transform into the size of a train enegine, as I swung it down, trying to crush Lu from behind with the huge weight of hard rock and stone, which being that it was connected to me, would be even harder, considering it had chakra and Kazakh running through it all the time, making it very hard to break, or pierce. As this happened, flames also shot out from me, as alot of the sand around formed into needles, and then became glass, which shot towards Lu from every direction, trying to slice and impale him*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:14 am

"I keep telling you.."

Lucius's left arm began to shift in shape, forming a large spear of twisted bone surrounded by strings and bulges of muscle. Immediately after a stream of Negation encompassed it, programmed to pierce and destroy anything near it. Over that was a layer of dispelling Absolution energy, which was designed to break all supernatural defenses that came close to it.

Lucius leaped towards the train-sized fist, which should have impaled it and pierce through both that and Kasane's actual arm. That was the most likely outcome at this point given the circumstances. In response to the needle shards, Umbra's encompassing dust-form took care of those that dared get near Lucius.

"..don't use such big force. It'll just fall harder."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Are you sure about that.... *I would say, as I then vanished all together, leaving what looked like Lucius with a huge slab of each that he had stabbed with his arm. However that wouldn't be the case when suddenly directly in front of him, I would rise out of the stone, as I was assimilated with it, I could appear out of any part. As I rose up, I would be thrusting my Katana, which was covered in flame via the Katonjin-ken style, as I would try and run Lucius through at point blank range which would give him very little time to react. I would however, start shaking a little, as I could feel my energy start to be depleted even more, especially from the large earth attack just now. I just hoped that the assimilation had worked to my advantage* ....or am I just using as a means to get to you....
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:10 pm

((Assuming that you mean my arm is stuck in the stone slab))

His eyes widened as he turned to see Kasane charging at him, and it was true he barely had time to react. Swinging the massive slab over to block, the entire stone shattered when the blade hit, leaving Lucius only with his drill-shaped bone to defend with. It was hardened bone, so it shouldn't break, though the flames against his nerve endings would feel... not so enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:10 pm

(Yes indeed...)

*As the Katana met with the bone, since it continued through the stone towards the bone, flames would explode off the blade, which should bathe Lucius in flames if he would continue to stand there. As the blade and bone met then, I would quickly slide step, as I then made to drag the katana along Lucius's arm, all the way through the shoulder, so that it would be torn open. The flames would also help and burn through, hopefully adding enough to break through Lucius's defenses. In a last ditch effort to keep Lucius surprised, I would make the ground behind Lucius rise up a bit, so that when he took a step back, he might catch his foot there, and trip, and fall. Sand would also swirl around, as it made to cling to his feet and legs to weight him down, and keep him still*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Lucius bolted back, allowing himself to be held by both the sand and the rock binding him.

"I think this is far enough. You're about to fall over from sheer exhaustion."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:30 pm

*As I was starting to move the katana up towards Lucius's shoulder, I would stop, suddenly, as I took a few steps backwards. The spiral seal would glow on my chest, as suddenly bandages grew over my body, as I sheathed the katana. I would then kneel down, trying to catch my breath, and allow my energy to slowly grow back into my body. The exam had taken its time to remove me of the majority of my energy, as Lucius was correct, I had almost over exhasted myself* Thank you for your time... *I would say, as the rock and sand fell away, as I then waited for a response from Lucius*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanting a Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Ranking   Wanting a Ranking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting a Ranking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next