Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Training a New Shrew....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Training a New Shrew.... Empty
PostSubject: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:50 am

*Hilden and I would appear in the library, almost dead center, facing a huge obelisk which stretched all the way to the ceiling. On it were inscribed many different things about the many different Studys and about some other things too. This was the core, where you went to see what your next Study would be, which one you would choose* Alright Hilden, whatcha wanna learn about first...?

(I'll continue this tomorrow if time permits...)
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:59 am

"probably something that enchances my soulforce" *Hilden would say shaping a astral energy made from soulforce he already had*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Wait, you have soulforce....how do you have that....? *I would then also point at a inscription on the Core, telling about Necromancy, which would teach Hilden about Soulforce and different things about it*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:35 pm

"in a way it's soul force. see where my old home is one of the 6 other realms is the realm of the souls and when i was made 3 years ago each realm made contributions to my creation in powers, the realm of the souls gave me various spiritual and soul based attacks but on the trip here i lost most of my attacks, skills, weapons and tech draining me to what i am now" *Hilden would say explaining it as he shown what he called soul force as a thin clear energy would be shaped infront of him right now as astral energy*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 pm

I see....so this is S-class Astral energy huh...interesting....well, Necromancy is what you should learn if you want to expand your knowedge and power on that field... *I would say, pointing to the inscription again*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 pm

"how does training shrew skills work do i read up on it or actually practice it, or both?" *Hilden asked unkowledgable of shrews* (yeah ignore that last part)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Well, you must first study and learn the material. But not just study, devote yourself to it....its not uncommon for a Shrew to study for days or even weeks to obtain power. Once you have done that, you have to combine that knowledge with your Navitas, to that is fuses into the energy, so that then you can use that knowledge you have gained, as the Navitas will transform it into power. Make sense...?
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:57 pm

"very well where is the first study?" (no need to be picky but didn't the eclipse fill kiez with rithes and rithe golems?)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 pm

(This will be happening after wards....since thats when it was started, after we started it...)

*I would point to one side of the library as I brought Hilden there, showing him the section labeled "Necromancy"* Alright, lets start.... *I would flick my wrist, as about a hundred books come flying down via Telekinesis, as they would pile and tables and things. I would grab the nearest few books, as I started to read them simultaneously. I had decided to take on Necromancy as my fourth and final Greater Study, since it seemed so popular*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:52 pm

*There would be movement behind some shelves, as an Ether Being moved along the rows. It had sensed a Shrew studying Necromancy, actually more than one, and had decided to check it out. It stayed out of sight though, for the time being*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:43 pm

*hilden would begin studying as well flipping through books studying them*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:47 pm

TIME SKIP.....

*For the next 30 hours we/I would continue to pour over books, me many at one time, as I even summoned a few clones to help take in info. After sitting that long, I would flick my finger as all my books that I was reading suddenly snapped shut in unison, making one large bam that echoed through the library. I would then get up, groaning a bit, as every bone in my body started to crack, as I stretched. I would then look around, feeling the mind and soul of the person suppose to train us in this, as I called out* You-who, we're ready....come out, come out wherever you are.... *I would then look towards Hilden, as I smiled* Learn anything...?
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:53 pm

*hilden's nose was buried in books for 30 hours straight and considering how fast one average human can read he was a rather fast reader. he then lift his head and shut the book* "yeah alot definitly" *beside him was a big stack of books*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Well, good, you'll need it....now where is that entity.... *I would say, tapping my foot on the ground impatiently*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:58 pm

"entity?" *hilden would say confused*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 am

Ah, yeah...theres always a person of a specific race which teaches or guides the learning of Studys...these entities are masters of the Study they guide, if not made of it.... *I would say, finally getting so impatient, as I flicked my hand, making the bookshelves start to slide and move, so that they slid apart, revealing the Ether Being whom hid there* Ether Beings like remain unnoticed for some reason...that is until they decide to show themselves....So, we're ready.... *I would say, directing the last bit to the Ether Being, whom now stood there*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:10 am

*The Ether Being would step forwards after being revealed, not liking it at all, but not showing it. It would then began to speak with a very raspy voice, like it had some lung disease*

you have studyed....now you will show....

*The Ether Being would then point to Hilden to show what he had learned, as the Ether Being then fell silent, but still breathing raspy, as it waited*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:12 am

Your go first...*I would say, IT to the top of a bookshelf where I would watch what was going on below*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:49 am

*hilden would step forth and pulse with s type astral force as it would shape over him levitating him up farther as it solidified around him forming some sort of power suit made of s type astral force which had similar features to a mech at the height of 10'*

(if you think its overpowered you can ingame say it would fizzle since he does not have enough s type astral energy yet)

*hilden would then hold out one hand as the s type astral suit arm would shoot out a mortar shell like blast of astral energy that when detonated would seem to rot away souls of anyone within the blast but since this is just a demonstration he would make it very minimal just enough to be noticable but not a significant amount*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:13 pm

(Not too overpowered, you just won't be able to use it for long lengths of time without running totally out of energy...and it also depends on how strong it is....)

*The Ether Being nodded as it watched, but remained silent, still breathing raspy. It was waiting for Hilden to show everything he had learned, not just one thing*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:17 pm

*hilden then dismissed the s type astral energy and then used what else he used by shaping what was a sword made of s-type astral energy that was shifting between physical and astral* "if my theory is correct with it damages both the physical body and the soul of whom it hits and also i can shape it to any blade type weapon of my choice up to humano0id sized"

*he then dismissed it* "for the final one i will need a test subject"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:20 pm

I can provide that.... *I would say, as I snapped my fingers, making a shadow clone appear in front of Hilden waiting*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:25 pm

*hilden would lay a glowing hand on the clone as a part of its soul if it had one would be leeched off it then hilden would leap back with the drained soulforce latching onto both hilden and the clone which hilden would use to demonstrate possible combos with it by attempting to run around the clone wrapping it tied up with its own soul which he manifested to physical state then he would activate his jets and fly over the clone and roll forward attempting to slam it into the ground* "and that is all for now"
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:28 pm

*The Ether Being would nod*

Well done....and master shrew....?

*The Ether Being would then wait for Ezekiel so show what he had learned*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:30 pm

*hilden would release the soul link then fly on stnadby back out of the way*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training a New Shrew....   Training a New Shrew.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training a New Shrew....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next