Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Another one I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Another one I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Another one I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Another one I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Another one I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Another one I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Another one I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Another one I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Another one I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Another one I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Another one I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Another one I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Another one I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Another one I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Another one I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Another one I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Another one I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Another one

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:02 pm

*Susanoo flew down to the Underworld Ranking fields on an ominously dark storm cloud, every now and again flashing with lightning here and there. Hovering a few feet off the ground, he sat on his cloud studying the notice he received from Rozalyn. He copied it word for word for his own records as he awaited his proctor to show. He himself wasn't very eager to rank up, rather...he just wanted to study the new life forms that arrived on Escellsia.*
~yawwwwn~
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:50 pm

"You don't look very....anything, Susan." She said from above, decending to the ground at a high velocity. Lightning struck her upon landing, giving the illusion of a dynamic entree. She held out her hand and gripped what seemed to be air: until Scorn's color faded in. She carried the 10 foot scythe with a devious smile on her face. "I never fought you before. This should be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:20 pm

"Ahhh..."*Susanoo kept writing as Rozalyn made her entry, but soon looked up as her scythe began to appear. He smiled*
"You are not wrong in that assertion."*He looked down at his scroll again...*
"I'll do my best to oblige."*Susanoo took no hesitation in sending a multitude of infinite cuts flying from his scroll. The ink blades swiftly sliced toward Rozalyn and her scythe*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:13 pm

*Scorn would begin to glow a fiery red and Rozalyn would give one mighty swing. During the duration of the slash, a multitude of fiery red dragons were released from the blade, matching everyone of Susanoo's ink blades. "Ink?" The flames would evaporate and incenerate the ink slashes, leaving a few dozen of them to continue for Susanoo.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:50 pm

*Susanoo fell backward disappearing into his dark cloud as a mighty armored hand(Iron Gauntlet) reached out to swat the nearest fire dragon(?) away. Keeping those things busy Susanoo took haste in closing the gap between him and Rozalyn as he fell through the underside of his cloud. He flew toward her at breakneck speed, upon her in mere seconds with his hand transformed into a blade(think Fullmetal). The weather also began to turn as Susanoo neared, the air turning cold, the clouds darkening.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:07 pm

*Her analytical eye would pick up on Susanoo as he flew at her, giving her a split second to react. She stabbed Scorn into the ground, and flipped herself over the incoming Susanoo with the help of Scorn's long handle. Once she was air-borne, her arms and legs would become engulfed in tenrai matter, giving the said limbs a silver like armor coating. "The weather is changing too..." She came down to the ground with a heeldrop, attempting to cause a powerful earthquake since Susan was moving rather quickly at the moment. *
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:24 pm

*Susanoo ducked and weaved around the rolling and splitting earth, which slowed him down a little bit, but not enough to keep him at bay. It started to rain at this point and Susanoo immediately stopped his advance.*
"...I see..."*he paused for a moment and simply just stood there. He looked at the sky then at Rozalyn. He grabbed a scroll from his waist and tossed it, landing about 3-5ft from her the scroll popped open to reveal a blank sheet.*
"I've long since had this idea...which was presented to me in another form actually"*Susanoo spoke*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:42 pm

*Noticing she missed, she regained her balance and took hold of Scorn, ripping it from the ground. "Oh? And what would that be? It apparent that you can influence the weather to a great extent, but-" Not a single drop of rain was hitting Rozalyn, mostly because it was being evaporated before touching her body, creating vast amounts of steam on the field. " You'll need more than that against me." She began to spin Scorn around, creating a wheel of tenrai matter above her.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:30 pm

"No...thats quite alright."*The temperature took another mild plunge. The precipitation now in the form of hail.*
"Its only a matter of time before I find one..."*Susanoo dug his feet into the ground as if to prepare something. A large boom resounded in the distance, a very large chunk of hail smashed into the ground and several dozen more were on their way toward Rozalyn and Susanoo himself. The winds picked up and lowered air pressure created enough friction in the air to produce lightning on its own. A very complicated procedure was about to ensue.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:55 pm

*Rozaln chuckled as the winds picked up. Her rotation of Scorn was decimating any massive hail chunks from smashing her and while she continued to spin her scythe, the tenrai matter wheel grew. "I'm tired of going easy." The wheel continue to grow and expand, stretching to the ends of the field while rising into the sky. The tenrai energy in the tenrai matter would begin to freeze the oxygen and hydrogen particles in the atmosphere. These were two vital elements in creating lightning, and with them quickly disappearing, lightning will become impossible to form on the field. She noticed the atmosphere change, and it was very similar to when she was fighting Falx. Scorn then set itself ablaze in tenrai flames, which required no oxygen, and merged with Rozalyn's body, giving her silver hair to show her and Scorn were now one. The Tenrai wheel, that was now in the sky, continued to rotate and Rozalyn would stab her hand into the ground, and pull up a chain layered in several negative energies. "Now, come Susan."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:41 am

*Susanoo grinned. He motioned with his right hand creating 3 wind clones. Seeing the dispersment of lightening he decided electricity would not be best against his opponent as it was also apparent that she may have some kind of control of the element herself. He then motioned with his right hand. The clones took out identical scrolls of the one still lying before Rozalyn.*
"But of course..."*they all remarked. The clones began to flank Rozalyn from both sides and above while Susanoo took the frontal approach. The hail also made a strange change as it collided with Rozalyn's scythe and other things in the area such as the Tenrai wheel; it would turn jet black and disappear a characteristic of Susanoo's ink. Of course this would only be brief and presented no physical change to anything it came in contact with.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 pm

*The objects and substances that came in contact with the tenrai wheel were separated molecule by molecule before the wheel itself mysteriously disappeared. Rozalyn looked about the field, taking notice of the ink like substance and what effects it had on the things that came in contact with it. Luckily she managed to fuse with her scythe, or that may have disappeared right after too. She gave a mighty pull of the chain lodged in the ground, forcing a ominous black coffin to surface. "Reikyuu.." Once surfaced, she kicked the side of it and a black liquid would begin to gush from it at a rapid rate. It was a liquidized baryonic dark matter, quickly flooding the surface. What it could do was not shown yet, but precaution would be vital. From this liquid spouted several hundred black arms, stretching and extending for Susanoo, trying to beat him.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:42 pm

*Susanoo and the clones continued forward holding their scrolls so that the blank side faced Rozalyn.*
"..."*Susanoo remained silent as the blank scroll that lay on the ground fell victim to the liquidized dark matter. It fell beneath its depths without any resistance. In fact, as soon as the scroll disappeared the three clones ALLOWED themselves to be taken by the arms. However, Susanoo's scroll grew an ominous dark black color as he made his way to retreat to the clouds via Sound warp. The concussive sound blast keeping the arms at bay momentarily, he reached a couple thousand feet before looking down and halting.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:02 pm

*She looked up into the clouds activating her Analytical eye. She had to make sure she was ready for whatever he was planning. She left Reikyuu behind to fend for itself momentarily while she began to release powerful yet steady amounts of black flames into the air, much like a flamethrower with monumental force. Everything in its path was being deconstructed and burn into ash, even oxygen particles. Unlike ordinary flames, this one was draining the energy of what it deconstructed to feed itself. Rozalyn began to dash back atop of the black liquid field, watching.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:52 pm

*Susanoo tossed the scroll away from himself and caught in a prolonged Gravity trip.*
"You aren't giving me a whole lot of options are you..."*Susanoo's voice trailed around Rozalyn's ears.*
"Retrograde..."*The three scrolls each of the clones carried began to pull in the black liquid at a rate that doubled its production via the coffin. As there were three scrolls working simultaneously it would increase X6. Susanoo then proceeded with a second hand sign, this didn't produce any recognizable affect at all.*
"No electricity, no wind, pretty soon no sound--"*Susanoo had been calculating nearly every single possible outcome since the start of this match, but people always neglected some of the most simplest things. Susanoo prepared a third hand sign...The black substance began to seep out of the scroll hovering in front of him*
"Look familiar?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:09 pm

*She scowled at Susanoo, giving him a dark stare. "Knew it. Your scrolls can copy whatever goes into them..." She said with confidence, but its not like she wanted it to happen. "I'm giving you way too much freedom-" She said as she made a leap into Susanoo's direction, then bursted full speed at him. Her hands and legs were engulfed in Tenrai Matter, and she would create a slight drilling motion by spinning on her way. She seemed to travel like a beam of energy with a spiral of Tenrai Matter around her. Reikyuu would go ahead and use the dark matter liquid to deconstruct the scrolls that the liquid touched, hopefully stopping whatever was coming. Aside from destroying what touched its substance, Reikyuu wouldn't do much, even calling off the creation of more black liquid for now.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:33 am

*Susanoo slowly shook his head.*
"No...that'd be too simple against an opponent like you."*Susanoo inhaled the dark substance that poured forth from his scroll and braced for impact. Since he didn't move, Rozalyn would pierce through his abdomen. Susanoo grimaced and spat out a bit of ink onto Rozalyn, no doubt burnt away by the tenrai flames(should they be different from the black flames) before they could touch her. He grabbed both of her arms in a steel like grip before saying...*
"Do you know what you've done?"*In that instant, Susanoo bursted into a wispy black smoke and flew into the eyes, mouth, ears, and nose of his proctor. Occupying her body, it wouldn't take but seconds for the black smoke to spread to every imaginable organ and body part.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:26 am

(Sorry for the wait xP)

"Tch, what a troublesome opponent." As Susanoo took the form of mist and entered Rozalyn's body, she would do the same. She would converge into the atmosphere as a silver radiating mist and carefully separate herself entirely from Susanoo. She would partially come back together being translucent and intangible in the like, as onyx roses began to sprout all over her body. As these black roses covered her body, she fired a stream of tenrai flames at the black mist that was Susanoo, attempting to freeze each molecule that was his being and rendering him useless.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 am

"I'm more than troublesome..."*Susanoo's voice rang out.*
"I'm an outright pain."*He said as he converged next to Rozalyn. The Tenrai Flame bathed the black mist...this was the connection Susanoo longed for. The dark mist which was actually a clone itself, created at the very beginning of the match when Susanoo disappeared under his cloud. It had absorbed and poisoned Rozalyn's liquidized dark matter...*
"Do you see?"*Susanoo pointed at the 3 scrolls laying on the ground below them. They seemed unharmed. In fact, as the dark matter fought to rid the field of the scrolls it would unfortunately be ridding the field of itself. Being a substance controlled by Rozalyn, the effects of the poison wouldn't effect her without physical contact with her body or Kekkei Genkai(a direct line to her chakra system). A task Susanoo had accomplished both with the help of Rozalyn.*
"You've helped me greatly during this match...."*Susanoo continued*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:58 pm

*The poisoned dark matter would destroy itself, and Rozalyn let out a chuckle as these events transpired. "Good one, however-" The dark matter that destroyed itself would reform into more dark matter. it died out with the poison, and once the poison died out, it rematerialized itself on Rozalyn's command. "-You don't know anything about baryonic dark matter. It creates matter and life itself." Once the dark matter was recreated, it was sucked into Reikyuu, which idolly sat by and did nothing up until this point. any poisoned dark matter near or in Rozalyn would be sucked up as nutrients for the onyx roses on her body. These roses are like weeds, possessing the ability to use anything as a energy source, no matter how deadly the substance. Since Susanoo was next to her, he would also start to feel the effects of the onyx roses. "Scorn." she called out, and immediately after her scythe appeared in her hand in a blazing glory. Her dark aura began to seep out of the roses, slowly darkening the area, revealing her demonic red eyes. "I can't take you lightly anymore Susan. En garde." She took a stance with Scorn, like she was preparing for an attack.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:11 pm

*Susanoo lifted an eyebrow at what just transpired...his eyes flickering as he calculated the stages to the long process he'd created*
"And you..."*He pointed at the storm cloud he flew in on...it was STILL there*
"You don't know how I work either."*Something, was again amiss. The Iron gauntlet from before had long since disappeared.*
"You may have thought you were safe when you separated the poisoned dark matter from you, but my inks don't attack the body."*He stopped.*
"They attack the chakra."*Hence why the poison doesn't physically harm people until they attack with their own chakra based attacks...or even, in this case, 'onyx roses'*
"Do you understand?"*Susanoo shifted to an attack position. If anything was happening with the Onyx Roses...it was with herself. She'd feel her own energy be drained(sounds counter-intuitive but thats how it works). It was soley due to Rozalyn not wanting to come in contact with Susanoo's ink that it led to this. The scroll Susanoo left on his cloud allowed him to recreate weather naturally, the only difference being the weather being made of paint and such. Which is why the hail turned black upon contact or after a duration of time.*
"That 'rain' you turned to steam...was actually ink vapor. Unfortunately inhaled on your behalf. Its been in your system for quite some time now...Its long since fulfilled its purpose."*He looked at Rozalyn*
"Did you not find it strange for your opponent to suddenly stop mid-attack to look at the sky? If you really want to get the poison out of your body...be prepared to give up quite a bit of chakra."*At this moment, the roses would only be absorbing the ink the poison was contained in, a mere waste product of sorts*
(I tried explaining as best I could, if you have any questions you know where to find me Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:22 pm

*Rozalyn kept her dreadful gaze, not caring for her chakra loss. "Oi, you finished?" she said with a raised eyebrow. The poisonous ink was being converted by the onyx roses to energy they could feed on. Instead, this converted energy would now replenish Rozalyn at a steady rate while the dark aura continued through the area. She ran her hand down Scorn, then suddenly focused her gaze at Susanoo. She vanished, reappearing in front of him already in mid-swing with her scythe at Susanoo's torso. It was too quick to make a sound. The roses on her body began to grow in size, increasing the amount of her dark aura being released.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:54 pm

*Susanoo didn't have much time to react and was thus cleaved in half. The same slash appeared across Rozalyn's torso, but she wasn't cut in half. She would however feel twice the amount of pain she just inflicted on Susan. His lower body stumbled backward, the thick paint pouring from his torso prevented him from being completely separated.*
"Gravity Blade"*Susanoo said as he brought down his hand in a chopping motion toward Rozalyn. The invisible blade would most likely tear away the right side of Rozalyn's body being at such close range should she find the remarkable ability to get out of harms way in time. His body would already begin the tedious treatment of mending his wound. Susanoo had sustained much heavier injuries so this particular wouldn't be particularly difficult to treat.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:55 pm

*Once Susanoo was chopped through the torso, he would feel a portion of his energy/chakra drained away from him. Scorn possessed such an ability to drain energy from others, so in addition to Susanoo's wound, he would become overall weaker. She blood began to seep from her mouth as he brought down his hand, but at the same time she would notice the inivisible blade's debut with her analytical eyes. She would turn into a guillotine blade, now being extremely thin to avoid the chop in its entirety while leaving Scorn suspended in mid-air to take the brunt of the attack. Once it clashed with the invisible blade, it would drain the energy that is the blade, weakening it and absorbing the energies in/around it.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:30 pm

*Susanoo would indeed feel the effects of scorn, unfortunately there was nothing he could do about that.*
"Animated Beasts-Octopus/Grizzly Bear."*Due to the close proximity of Rozalyn, Susanoo's tattoos reacted accordingly. A large octopus bursting from his left shoulder would seek to entangle and drag Rozalyn even closer. The Grizzly bear, on the other hand, would come from Susanoo's left side and aim to swat scorn away with is bone breaking paw.*
"I'll take you with me then..."* Susanoo said in hushed voice.*
"Atlas Telamon"*Susanoo's Beads broke away from his neck and pelted Rozalyn should they miss, they would follow her for the duration of the fight.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another one
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: The Creed :: South Division :: Ranking Field-
Jump to: