Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Another one

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Another one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:50 pm

*The octopus would entangle Rozalyn, who is still a guillotine blade at the current moment in time. She waited for the octopus to drag her in a bit further, then released a plus soul purge with her dread soul energy. She was minorly taught by Khrona before being sent here by unknown means. "Negate." The pulses would directly affect the octopus, possibly Susanoo if he did not get away in time and the incoming objects, being the beads. Everything that was hit by this plus soul purge would be rejected by Rozalyn's soul, forcing the octopus away and sending the beads else where. "Hmm, I didn't know that mixing dark matter with my soul energy could-*cough*" She coughed a bit, reverting back to her regular body. It seems the pain she has been neglecting was catching up to her as blood dripped of her lips. The grizzly wouls swat Scorn off, but it was really no point as Scorn simply vanished in a burst of silver flames and reappeared in Rozalyn's hands. Once it was back in her possession, she gave another wind slicing swing at Susanoo's torso at close range. Her eyes and glowing scythe were the only things seen since the dark aura has been spreading throughout the area for quite a while now. "Check-"

NEW ABILITY-Plus Soul Purge- Rozalyn mixes dark matter and focuses her soul energy, then releases it. The effects of the purge affects anything that the soul energy touches, and the effect is to give the target a positive soul wavelength.

Last edited by Rozalyn on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:33 am

* The octopus detached itself from Susanoo expanding into a giant sheet of just pure ink. From behind this veil Susanoo created another wind clone and jumped back a few feet, the two brought their hands together in a Kamehameha esque fashion(except we're facing each other)*
"Really trying to get me huh."*The two would say as Rozalyn sliced through the ink. The beads didn't stay away for long as they now were making a second pass.*
"Crimson Flash."*Red lightning crackles between Susanoo and a clone. Releasing the energy blast almost simultaneously on Rozalyn during mid swing*

::New Technique Unlocked: Crimson flash - Using the red lightning, a characteristic of Raijin, Susanoo and a clone unleash a wave very similar to the "Final Flash". It takes relatively no time to compile the energy compared to Final Flash and is infinitely conductive. Crimson lightning is also unique in that it is attracted enemy electrical output no matter how miniscule.::
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:06 am

(Oh hoho, this is getting fun~)

*After slashing the ink, She would notice the charge of more energy coming from Susanoo. She made reversed swing with Scorn would hack into the Crimson flash and drain it half way before the attack finished. In addition to that, the onyx roses on Rozalyn's body would drain another good portion of the flash, a few of them getting incenerated in the process. "Spires." The ink that Scorn hacked through would decimate, leaving no traces of itself behind. Scorn can infect anything it cuts or stabs into and breakdown the target. Susanoo was cut earlier, and would soon suffer from this affect as well. In the mean time, spires made out the dark aura would shoot out of the pitch black atmosphere all around the area, right for Susanoo. Each spire had a massive red eye on it and a lining of sharp teeth that were shrouded by the darkness. "Shadows lurk everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:28 pm

(Just trying to make it last and/or epic XD)

*Because of the Onyx roses and Scorns energy draining abilities. Susanoo was coming to the depletion of his "Fuujin chakra". His main chakra system, and as a result, the wind clone dispersed.*
"I...I...I can't...lose..."*Susanoo's voice began to distort...a familiar voice was taking its place. Susanoo collapsed on one knee and held his face. His chakra signature would switch to its secondary system, turning its usual blue aura...red. His hands still cracked with red lightning.*
"You...I won't let you beat me that easily."*Susanoo brought his face up for Rozalyn to see, the paint that composed his features was swirling and changing into that of Susanoo's long dead brother Raijin; or so everyone thought. The beads that were still about began to close in on Rozalyn and attack her from behind.*
Another one - Page 2 Raijin10
(incase you 4got what he looked like)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:56 pm

*The beads would repelled away again due to the effect of the plus Soul purge from earlier. The soul purge infected the beads, so they were positive to Rozalyn's soulwavelength, and as long as she had her soul, this wavelength would contiue to exist. Those beads wouldn't be coing in contact again with her for sometime, but Rozalyn had the bigger picture to look at. She remembered this face, one of the Zetsumei members. "I...Thought you were dead.." She said as her red eyes slanted. The spires of the dark atmosphere would spiral at Susanoo like a drill by the hundreds, trying to limit his possible outcomes. As the dark spires attacked Susanoo, A few hundred dark spires would begin to merge with Rozalyn as she chuckled from the darkness. "Hehehehahaha~!"

(How could I forget the guy who killed Tasja? Kham had to throw the fight out cause of you xD)
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:17 pm

*Raijin raised an eyebrow with his new twisted face...*
"Dead? No, Kami don't die. Its true I no longer exist in the mortal world however..."*His eyes scanned the area and even looked at himself with a sense of wonder.*
"I'm a mere remnant of my former self. When Susanoo activated my lightning he also activated the 'Way of the Kami - Raijin'...I guess you can say I'm a specter of sorts."*Without warning the beads curved around Rozalyn and began to orbit Susanoo, like electrons around an atom. The beads had actually been absorbing electrical current all around the field to grow stronger in charge, in fact, when Rozalyn dispelled Susanoo's earlier wave attacked the residual energy was absorbed. As a a result the beads glowed a ghostly white and let off the same crimson current. The strong electromagnetic current was strong enough to keep the darkness at bay indefinitely...at least while Raijin was around*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:13 pm

*Rozalyn continued to laugh as the dark spires engulfed her body. "Darkness can't be stopped forever." She said as her red eyes gleamed. The dark spires fused with the dark matter in her body, changing her entire appearance.*
Another one - Page 2 Zfr10
*The demonic like shadows would converge all around Raijin's electromagnetic field, forming a dome of dark matter and shadows. They couldn't get to him, so they would simply keep him contained while the baryonic dark matter ate away at his electromagnetic field. Eventually Raijin's field will become useless and Rozalyn would lurk in the dark atmosphere, waiting.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 pm

(that is an awesome pic XD)

*Susanoo...er...Raijin rather, would expect that to be the case. He also knew he couldn't keep the effects of the slash from earlier under quarantine for much longer. either So, within the confines of the darkness that surrounded him, he spawned four extra arms from his back and sides. Each held a blank scroll, that would wrap around his body entirely. Raijin reversed the magnetic charge of the field so that the darkness along with Rozalyn would be pulled into him. The pull force would be something similar to a collapsed star but not yet the magnitude of something like a black hole. As the darkness closed in, they would no doubt touch the beads that continued orbit. Since the darkness ate away at matter(I think?), they would unleash all of their individual charges. And since energy can't be created nor destroyed, the resulting explosion would be so cataclysmic that it would at the very least knock Rozalyn unconscious due to her proximity to Raijin and the resulting explosion. It was quite possibly the largest electrical discharge ever recorded on Escellsia, and more than likely Raijin's last move*
Another one - Page 2 Electr10
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:46 am

*Rozalyn would surely be knocked unconscious, that is if she wasn't already fused with dark matter and her aura. She flinched due to the massive cataclysmic explosion. "Grgh." As the explosion subsided, Rozalyn would stand tall still in her dark matter form. She held one hand up and clenched her fist as dark energies from all over began to converge onto her hand. "Don't underestimate dark matter Raijin, it can hold the fabric of space together if need be." She said with a smile on her face. Dark matter was perfect for defense, and with the dark aura engulfing the field, it certainly would grow in durability after a while. Even so, her cloak of dark matter was cracking and chipping off. She took the fist storing the dark aura in the atmosphere and projected the energy as a negatation beam right for him. Hopefully he'd be too beat to evade it.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 am

*Being in the epicenter of his own explosion, he was also in the safest position. However, that didn't matter considering he miscalculated the durability of the dark matter. The scrolls fell away and Raijin had once again begun to change.*
"We'll meet again...I'm sure."*Raijin would say just as he was by the negation beam. He collapsed, and before you know it returned to an unconscious Susanoo.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:55 pm

*Rozalyn's body began to crack and chip away with dark matter, slowly breaking out of her form. "Ha, So this is Susanoo. I was right to keep an eye on him." She said as the rest of the dark matter chipped away. She turned and walked off, knowing he'll be alright if left alone.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:34 pm

::Time Skip::
*Susanoo awoke face down on the battlefield sometime later with few static charges jumping off his body. He rolled over to face the clearing sky...*
"A loss..."*The record of the battle barely began to replay in his mind before he became fully aware of what transpired.*
"Raijin?!"*Susanoo hastily looked around, but found no trace of him. He was supposed to be dead...and it seemed so even now. There was no evidence to prove his existence or even his involvement in the match...except for a memory. Looking down at his body, he found many scorches upon his clothing which were quickly wiped away with the passage of time as new paint smoothed them over. Susanoo got up and turned to walk toward central Escellsia. He had something he needed to discuss.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another one
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: The Creed :: South Division :: Ranking Field-
Jump to: