Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Taz goes to see Sedgar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

Taz goes to see Sedgar Empty
PostSubject: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:55 am

((...You know whats sad? When Im the last person to post at night and the first to post in the morning. Damn, I need to sleep more.))

After resting up a bit from her last battle, Taz would stare up at the mountain in awe. It was as gorgous as it was gianormous. But shed figured this weird dude (xD) Sedgar, who lived at the top of the mountain, might be the only one who could tell her about the sword she aquired in her ranking exam, that she carried strapped on her back. She groaned a bit as she started to climb the mountain, realising this was going to take awhile.

After several hours of climbing, Taz exhaled heavily and sat down. Shed rest for a bit before climbing the rest of the way up the mountain.

((Will finish after class))
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Once she stood up again, Taz would slowly trek the rest of the way up the mountain. Once she reached Sedgars door, she paused for a minute to catch her breath before knocking. She leaned against the doorjam, awaitng for the solitary stranger to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Sedgar Vyland

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:03 pm

A couple of those floating cameras inspected the girl at Sedgar's door, floating back and forth around her, and finally a beep was heard from the entrance. The door slid open and she was beckoned inside. Sedgar could be seen on a balcony in the lobby, tinkering with one of his many controls in that room.

"Have a seat, you must be tired.. what may I do for you today?"
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 pm

When Taz saw the little floaty carmers things, she watched them with interest. She jumped about, trying to catch one to see what they were and what they did. Curiousity made her forget her fatigue. Just as she nearly caught one, the door opened and she fell on her rear in the snow in surprise. She quickly wondered inside, hoping to avoid suspision in case she shouldnt have been playing with those cool little floaty things.

She looked around the room until she saw Sedgar, fiddling with some controls. She somehow thought it looked rather typical of him... like thats how she expected to see him. When he spoke she listened, and sat down on the edge of the room. She sat on some strange...what she thought was a bucket... but she quickly bounced off of it in shock before staring intently at is as if it had caused her some form of mutant harm. Then, deciding it might be dangerous to attempt to sit down again, she turned her attention back to Sedgar.

"Hiya~ Um, well you see, I got this sword from a knight in a ranking exam. It was glowing this strange red color for awhile, and I kinda really wanna know why and what it can do."
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:19 pm

He cocked his head around, eying the large blade on her back. With the press of a button sequence his control panel folded up into the wall, and he grabbed a monocle from his desk before sliding down the railing of the stairs to her level. He removed his glasses (GASP) and put on the monocle, looking at her with a polite smile.

"Well let's have a look at it then~"
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:25 pm

She watched him with slight amusement as he slid down the railing. When he got to her, she slung the sword around and off her back, trying to be careful not to hit anything. She handed it to him without a word (Omg Taz is actually silent), and proceeded to scratch her head while waiting patiently... trying not to poke around the lab in attempt to figure out what all these strange contraptions did.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:34 pm

He held the blade with surprising ease, carrying it as if it were weightless. He walked a few paces towards the center of the lobby and tapped his foot on a particular tile. A worktable and set of tools rose from under the floor, and he rested the broadsword on there.

Activating his monocle, he picked up an oddly shaped tool that looked like a miniature branding iron, flipped a switch on it and it glowed pale red. He pit that on the hilt of the blade and watched as it glowed red itself, much deeper than it had during the ranking exam...

"Mm, you have a gem right here, Miss... Deadly, but quite a gem.."
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:51 pm

She blinked a few times, trying to wrap her head around all the possiblilties. She eventually gave up upon the point of bizzare wonderings.

"So......uh... what does that mean....exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:03 pm

He traced his fingers along the now clearly visible magic patterns on the blade, still studying their every finest detail. The patterns were like a programming language to him by now, each tiny detail and shape and connection detailing exactly how the blade operated in its supernatural ways...

"The baseline of this weapon is that it starts to charge as the enemy gets more hurt. I'd imagine you saw it glow before because of the pain you suffered from the exam. The rest, I still need to make out..."
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:08 pm

She would stare at him, jaw slightly ajar, as she wondered how on earth he could so easily decifer such things.

"So, it glows an eerie red color when the opponent suffers damage? Whoa, wait... thats not all it does??"

She would be talking rather rapidly, as she was getting excited...
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:13 pm

"Hold on, I'm reading it..."

It did somewhat annoy him when people rushed him for his work, but it was always shrugged off later. Reading something as complex as this wasn't exactly easy...

"As it charges, the damage the blade itself deals is increased. And it can also unleash the built up charge into a metaphysical attack, I'm just.. not sure how. Either way, there is a way to release the red energy it builds. What nature or element it is, I couldn't tell you..."

He suddenly remembered back to when Skye had such a glow on his own body at one point during their days in the Nightmare, and came to a conclusion..

"..perhaps it could be called the sheer energy or wrath, or built up rage, from damaging the enemy constantly. A blade's growing bloodlust, or something along those lines."
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:13 pm

She would back away, trying to quell her enthusiasm so she didnt distract him.

"So... the more I damage this blade inflicts, the more damage it causes? meaning like... if i hurt you 5% the first time, I can damage you 30% by the end of the battle? Or something like that?"

That would have been the conclusion she came to when he said "the blades growing bloodlust".

"Or...did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:23 pm

"Something like that, but not exactly.... The physical damage it deals remains the same, but the energetic damage it inflicts with each blow hurts, probably stings, more and more each time."

He took off the monocle, done reading, and handed her back the blade.

"And as I said, that energy can be released however you want it to after it builds up. I'd imagine that energy just does a world of pain to the target.."
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Taz took the blade, and swung it onto her back again. She smiled pleasantly at Sedgar.

"That makes sense. And thanks." After a brief pause, she would add, "Do I owe you anything for your trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:33 pm

"Well.."

He packed up his supplies and the lobby floor returned to normal.

"..item appraisal is nothing really, but... I take donations~"
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Taz would shuffle around in her pocket and pull out a bag of coins.

"Im not really sure what is an acceptable donation..."

She would place $100 on the table and walk towards the door. As she left, shed turn and say,

"Thanks again."

Before taking her exit.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Sedgar eyed the money on the table. He wasn't sure to be sad that it was his first payment since he started making weapons, or happy that someone actually bothered to give him something for the seemingly small tasks he did around this place... Either way, he happily put the coins into a storage container with a direct link to the bank, and sent it off...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taz goes to see Sedgar   Taz goes to see Sedgar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taz goes to see Sedgar
Page 1 of 1