Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

If you would be so kind...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

If you would be so kind... Empty
PostSubject: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Kumi would knock softly on the door to the office, clenching a copy of King Skyes decree in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:30 pm

"Mmhm..?"

Skye sat in his usual pose, feet propped on his desk and bits of papers in his hands, reading over them.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Kumi would slowly approch him, and, holding the decree in hand where he could see it, she would speak softly..

"Um, I was just wondering if you were in need of a little help with this?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:40 pm

"Ah, yeah two others already are on it. But if you're quick enough and have a good head on your shoulders then we can still get something outta this~"

He grinned, glad that his mission would be getting so many takers.

"I need you to go out the the Crag that the Academy says is 'dangerous' or whatever, investigate and log every unnatural detail you can about the place and its aura, and get a nice rock sample and a sample of the Aura if you can."
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:48 pm

"...How would one go about getting an...aura sample...?" This possiblity baffled her completely.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:49 pm

"Beats the Hell outta me; why do you think I'm not in any hurry to get it myself?"
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 pm

"But...if you dont know how to get one... Then why give it as a requirement for the mission? Thats kinda harsh..."

It wasnt often Kumi spoke out like this, but she was thougoughly confused.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:58 pm

He looked at her with his eyebrows raised, wondering if she had a hearing problem...

"I did say to get the Aura sample if you can, didn't I..?"
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:14 pm

She would shrink back into the corner of the room, silent.

"I-I-I-I...Im sorry!!"

Her expression would be one in which youd expect her to end up in tears, but yet, she looked too scared to be able to. She had a couple more little things to ask him, but she was scared to speak up now.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:17 pm

"Feh.."

He wasn't too pleased by her sheepish attitude, but brushed it off and tried his best to be a bit more welcoming..

"Any more questions, lass?"
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:23 pm

((Hehe lass. I read way too much pirate facebook))

"Um... Are there others going on this mission? Are we required to work together? Is there anything about this place I should be warned about?"

((Goddammit I just thought of a way to try and catch aura but Kumi cant do it.))
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:26 pm

"Yeah, there are a couple others working together on it. But they're gonna get half the compensation each for it. Join them and you all get 1/3 the compensation. You can choose to do it on your own and get the full reward, though... And that's the whole point of this expedition, I dunno what's out there. For you to find out."
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Chakra?

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Kimi would barge into the office at that point, fist meeting Skyes desk, and looking dead into his eyes. "I heard something about going someplace dangerous. And that whoever went would get paid for it. Tell me more." Kimi completely ignored the other person in the room, as she wasnt the type to acknowledge anyone so meek.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Skye sighed again, leaning forward and taking his feet off the desk. The only thing he hated more than people who were too timid to do anything were people as egotistical and demanding as he was.

"Cobalt Crag... Investigate its nature... Bring back a sizable rock sample and maybe even an Aura sample if you can. Log whatever discoveries you make."

He looked at her firmly with eyes that spoke for him, in a "Got it?" type of way.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Kimi hated the idea of working for this man, but she was greedy. So she responded to his condescending tone in holding to her superior view of herself. "Well Im willing to do it, since it seems youre not. Some king...too scared to go out investigating so he has to send a bunch of underlings to do it for him. Ill bring you back what you want, maybe Ill even be able to capture some of that illusive aura for you. But I expect to be rewarded hansomely." She would smuggly stick her noise in the air as she finished speaking, looking down and to the side at Skye.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:13 pm

"You'll be given whatever you earn, girlie. Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Kumi felt the tension in the room spike as Kimi began talking to Skye. She quickly left the room not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Kimi would scoff at him for calling her "girlie". "Please tell me theres no other fools out on this errand..." Kimi much preffered to work alone if she could manage. :And when does it start?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:20 pm

"Oh yeah, you've got some competition alright."

He could figure by now that she'd not work with anyone on this.

"Just gotta be faster and more thorough than them is all~ But no, take your time, start whenever you wanna..."
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Kimi would flip her hair around, and walk out the door without another word. Almost as if she was saying "Fine, dammit. Im better than them anyways."
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:36 pm

*Kimi would walk back into Skyes office and stand in front of his desk. She looked as though she expected to be highly praised, although she should know better than to expect that from Skye.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Skye looked at her neutrally, pulled out a pocket watch to see the time, and put it away just as fast.

"Back so soon..?"

She'd been the last one to leave, and the first to arrive... so he really didn't know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:48 pm

A wide, yet devious grin would flash across her face. Good. Shed completely beaten the competition. Which only increased the amount of pride she felt already. "Soon? What did the other losers you sent out not accomplish anything yet?" Shed toss a rock sample down onto his desk, letting the bubble that had trapped the aura float out from behind her and hover on top of the rock sample.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Skye eyed the rock sample, holding it in his hand. It was sizable, but still not really "big" to say the least. Either way, it was a decent enough portion. He then eyed the bubble, filled with fire and plenty of aura inside it. That was actually pretty fascinating.

"Can you put out the fire and make it only one bubble?"
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:24 pm

Kimi was a bit worried that the aura would disappear if she did that... considering what she already knew about it. But of course, Skye, being the moron he was, wouldnt know any of that. So shed have to inform him... What a drag... "The aura in the bubble wants to get to the fire so badly, that it doesnt seem to notice anything else. If exposed to fire long enough, the aura itself will turn to fire. It also seems to amplify light waves. And, it doesnt much like people; it tends to leave them a bit of distance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you would be so kind...   If you would be so kind... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you would be so kind...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next