Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Investigations of a Squishy Kind.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

Investigations of a Squishy Kind. Empty
PostSubject: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:24 am

William followed the track to this location. He looked around prospecting the area for clues.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:28 am

*in the area was an under dug area in the plateau. whatever dug this hole from what was seen it was easily told that what or whoever did was strong to dig something this big. although the area was big though it was dark within and not much could be seen but if some way to see int eh dark some blood was seen in the underground pit and the wheel tracks would seem to have stopped right by where the blood stains were almost as if whoever created squish had did yet another experiment on something*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:29 am

William with his cat like vision could see the blood, he moved forwards and crept into the pit like hole in the ground. His arm's were charged with energy for defense.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:32 am

*nothing would be in this area but there were stationary footsteps beside the tire tracks of the normal sized feet at closer look now confirming that another experiment was done*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:33 am

William looked around trying to sense where the new experiment was.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:40 am

*nothing alive was around at all just the tracks of who was here*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:12 am

"I'm here come and get me!" William yelled out trying to get anyone attention.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:57 pm

*there was no response, whoever was here was gone now*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:04 pm

William would call for miles then wait.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:06 pm

*Miles would fly into the area* "what is it?" *miles would say as he landed nearby from air manipulation flight*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:07 pm

"I have these clues" he said pointing out the black pit with blood, the tracks and a few other odds and ends
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:11 pm

*Miles examined the blood stain by looking through its genetic build* "the genetics of the blood seem familiar yet not of any normal being's blood" *during this his eyes would be glowing oddly* "human yet not completley human"
(has his tar ever gotten grab of will? wait nevermind it did)

"will i require some of your blood to compare" *Miles would shape a small steel pin in one hand reaching it out to will*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:14 pm

William would give miles some blood.

(While examining it you detect alot of odd things.

Dragon, Kulazian, Angel, Human, Pengain, Technologigon and some other ones)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:16 pm

*Miles examined it then faced will* "did you have any relatives? i detected a similarity in the blood"
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:17 pm

"I don't have any memories of my past. Wither I was built as an experiment or they were erased when I entered the Super Soldier Experiments." he said
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:19 pm

"well whatever it was it has a similarity in genetics towards you" *Miles would say*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:20 pm

"Is it that strange giant boobed girl" HE said.

"OR is it an experiment" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:25 pm

"which one alieth or 39?......go back to where 39 is i need a sample of her blood to compare asap" *Miles would say in all seriousness*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:29 pm

"Who is Alieth" William said.

"Yes We should head back to where 39 was" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:30 pm

"nevermind about alieth and i ahve other matters to attend to call me if i am needed or any trouble araises" *Miles would fly off*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:31 pm

William lifted into the air and blasted offwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigations of a Squishy Kind.   Investigations of a Squishy Kind. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Investigations of a Squishy Kind.
Page 1 of 1