Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Jack trains Will

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Jack had gone out to the Black earth a few miles away from the Kingdom, with William hopefully having followed him. He took a whiff of the air, enjoying the feel of a place so desolate..
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:17 pm

William would raise his fire shield and go into a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:01 pm

He gave Will a weird look, wondering why he was so hasty.. they were still walking to the site of the training afterall...

"I see someone's antsy..."
Back to top Go down
William
William

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:55 pm

"Just getting things ready for the session" he said

"gotta warm up first" he said
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:55 pm

"..right."

He took a seat on the hard black ground, staring at Will disdainfully.

"Jus' lemme know when you're ready.."
Back to top Go down
William
William

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:46 pm

William undid the straps on his tactical arms and let the blad fall into the ground behind him. He pulled of his machine rifle and set it by the blade.

"I'm ready now" he said
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:35 am

"That so?"

He looked at William with almost a frown. Jack hadn't exactly 'trained' anyone in several, several years, and even then not with any superhuman like.. pretty much everyone on Escellsia. That being said, he had something in store for Will; he'd been meaning to try out the various capabilities he had as a Servant. Holding his hand outward, a smaller circle formed on the ground where his massive Claymore rose out from, decorated in various green and brown patterns. He held it on his shoulder.

"Lessee what you've got then."
Back to top Go down
William
William

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:45 am

William pulled tactical ams back with one arm and aimed it so the blade's tip was facing towards Jack. He clicked a switch on the side of his blade's hilt and slowly moved towards Jack. As he did he held his finger over the release switch just ready to hit the transformation button on the tactical arms.

His other arm was cocked to he side ready to perform his Metallica technique at a whims notice.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:41 pm

He wasn't too sure why he was coming at him so slowly while pointing the tip of the blade at him. It just seemed kind of odd in terms of strategy. If he was going to try to attack hi, Jack would expect something like a running start at least to get the blood pumping and the adrenaline flowing... though perhaps he'd just have to get that started himself.

"You're hesitant."

In a dash, he ran towards William using the enhancements on his feet to give him a solid speed boost, swinging in an upwards arc aimed to slice William from right hip all the way up to his left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
William
William

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:05 pm

William's blade clinged and as it did the blade sperated into two and began firing a spray of 100 bullets in a mear second towards Jack. William arm began to spark as he initialized his Metallica ability.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:33 pm

He maneuvered his claymore mid-dash to counter the bullets, its massive structure acting as a shield. Those that were outside its range Jack simply slached away. Now leaping slightly, he aimed to bring the claymore down in a way that would slice William in half if he didn't counter appropriately.
Back to top Go down
William
William

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:35 pm

William's sparking hand came up to grab the claymore. If the claymore were to even come within 1 inch of his hand it would be turned to dust.(Only metal though, if its plastic you fine lol) William would drop his blade and as it fell he would grab one of the beam sabres built just outside the handle. He would swing that aiming to chop Jack's arm off.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:41 pm

The claymore was made of a metallic-like substance, but being a weapon of a Servant, it wouldn't susceptible to this kind of destruction. So, the blade would probably tear right through William's arm if he didn't move it, and his body too.
Back to top Go down
William
William

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:43 pm

As the blade hit William arm nothing happened. Nothing but the sound of metal on metal. William's arm that sedgar had made stopped it.

(you never countered the beam sabre william swung at jack)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:04 pm

((I didn't mention it because it was an attack you made in the event that the claymore was destroyed. Since it wasn't, I took the action as not happening. Though since you did intend for it, I'll assume you used the beam saber in your last post.))

As the claymore struck, Jack swung again to launch himself some distance away, the claymore simply brushing back the beam saber. His weapon was one that utilized energy as well, so the two neutralized each other. He then lifted his sword to that it was pointing at William.

"Not bad actually.."

The claymore shot a burst of dark green, arced from the blade to spread outwards as it came towards William in a cone. The energy was purely destructive, aiming solely to destroy, or at least render him defenseless..
Back to top Go down
William
William

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:08 pm

William body sent out a pulse and as it did all the energy fired at him was gone. Just then the same energy would be sent all concentrated and double the power right back at Jack. William was exhousted from this attack at would take a while for him to recharge before he could perform energy based attack. Reaching down he picked up tactical arms and slammed the beam sabre back into it recharge pack.

(I used my vortex drill that leaves me unable to use energy attacks. meaning i can only use the tactical arms and anything non energy based.)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:43 pm

"Oho.."

He made a vertical swing this time as the energy was reverberated, slicing it in two and sending it to decimate a couple small hills nearby. While Jack was impressive at creating such destructive force, he was even better at stopping it.

"No worries, I always liked fighting down to the metal anyway~"

He smiled slightly as he stepped forward, putting his sword in a holster on his back. From the ground appeared another circle, and from it came a longbow with similar designs as the claymore. Wielding it expertly, he twirled it in his hands before pulling the string. A large barbed arrow appeared in it, and he shot.

The arrow grew slightly in size as it flew, its velocity enough to match any bullet in speed as it charges straight for William's chest.
Back to top Go down
William
William

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:50 pm

William lifted the Tactical arms as a fast he could to react to the arrow being fired. The arrow collided with the arms flat laminated around surface and began dispelling the force of the attack around the whole blade. The blade was in need of some serious repair now. Looking at the blades damaged surface William would toss it behind him and draw the final beam sabre from its hilt.

"I knew it woould never have the same strength as my Bane" William said as he charged straight for Jack. his free arm reached back and drew his old machine rifle.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Pulling back the string again, five arrows manifested in his hand, three in a vertical pattern and two on either side of the center, making a + figure with one arrow at all ends, and a fifth in the center. He fired them all at once, as those arrows also split off into five each; 25 arrows all fired in William's general direction. He'd be hard pressed to dodge them all, but how would he block..?
Back to top Go down
William
William

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:10 pm

William began running to the left as soon as he saw the arrows fire. His keen cat like yes kept track of the coming ones like a cat watching a fly. As they close in on him he placed the beam saber in the way of two of the arrows that would hit vital spots. His metal arm would block another while two of them would enter his left leg.

He could feel his energy build up again and would itch his head. While he went to itch his head he flung out one saizen blast in a horizontal motion to sweep aross the ground.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Being so low to the ground, the Saizen blast was easy to hop over, which is exactly what Jack did. He waited for William to get closer though, bow still out and always aimed straight at him....
Back to top Go down
William
William

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:20 pm

(crap I forgot to mention it was invisible but oh well.)

As jack began to fall back to the ground after the jump william timed it perfectly and sent another saizen blast for his legs. He flicked his metal arm and summoned forth a solar shield.

"It's back" he said smiling as the beam sabre beam flickered off.

William bolted straight for Jack running right behind his invisible saizen blast.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Jack smirked, dropping his bow to the ground. It dissipated into energy before it even landed. Pulling out his claymore once again, he bent his knees as William charged. Enhancing his legs again, he sprinted to the right and arced to that he met William at his side, which avoided the possibility of getting hit by the Saizen blast that he didn't see. Ideally it would clash with the side of the solar shield, which would damage it greatly, or even Will's side itself.
Back to top Go down
William
William

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:27 pm

As Jack's blade hit William's sield he would rotate it to a 45 degree angle and seemling the blade would slide off the shield. William hand lit up as the blade was hitting the shield. He pushed the hand out to fire a frozen energy blast at the torso of Jack.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:30 pm

His torso still had a giant sword in the way, so it consequentially hit the sword. Though, it was also radiating with the very energy of Jack, and so it melted off quickly, now a contest between strengths as the claymore and shield were still locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack trains Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack trains Will   Jack trains Will I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack trains Will
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next