Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The Former Serene Angel Trains...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy

The Former Serene Angel Trains... Empty
PostSubject: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:07 am

Stepping through the portal for Ezekiel's office, Sadako gracefully landed on the hard earth. She looked around for a moment before stepping aside, so Ezekiel could hopefully follow her. If he didn't, she was all too familiar with odd sorts training. She tapped the hilt of the sword at her side, sighing softly as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:46 am

*It would only be a few moments, as I then stepped through the portal too, and it would close* Here we are.... *I would say, looking around, as I then looked at Sado* Alright, Sadako, your training begins here.... *I would say, as I snapped my hands. 4 large pillars shot up out of the earth, and each one had a dish like projection on top, and each one was filled with a different element, Fire, Lightning, Darkness, and Earth* Your first objective, Sadako, is to learn to manipulate each one of these.... *I would say, as I vanished, reappearing on a purple cloud above the field, as then suddenly, a clone of me was made of each of those materials in their various dishes. There would then be a rumbling, as suddenly, from all 4 directions, boulders, flames, darkness needles, and bolts of lightning came blasting towards Sado, who was in the middle of all the pillars* The next few hours are going to be Manipulate....or be Manipulated.... *I would say, smiling slightly, as I watched from above. The training and only started*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:01 pm

"Understood." She muttered after her training was explained to her. She felt, rather then saw, the pillars rise up around her. Instantly, she was alert, her senses straining. Of course, it wasn't unexpected when the elements came blasting toward her. She decided to concentrate on fire first, knowing that fire fed off oxygen, and that was something she could already understand. Analyzing how fire needed fuel, heat and oxygen itself, Sadako danced out of the way of the elemental blast. The fuel been used could be said to have been nothing but energy itself. Noticing this, Sadako pressed her own energy onto the flames, like how she would with any other element she wished to manipulate. At first, she succeeded with nothing but quelling the flames, dispelling the ones that were hurtling towards her... But after remembering to add more oxygen to the flames, one strand of fire reached out almost as a whip, searing the kanji for 'fire' into the skin of her back.

Wincing, Sadako hardly had enough time to choose her next element to study before the pillars fixed their aim, sending a more concentrated blast her way, minus the flames. Earth was what she studied next. She felt the raw elements that made up the earth, but was so caught up in this that a volt of electricity managed to hit her square in the chest. Her body was flung backwards into a pillar, jerking violently for a moment. Surprisingly, she didn't seem to be hurt, however. It was more like her body had absorbed the electricity. Her eyes snapped open, a white, glowing aura beginning to surround her. She quickly got to her feet, attentive for the next attack, and determined not to get hit again... That next time, she might not be so lucky.

She felt every volt running through her veins, and she could feel it calling to the rest of the electricity. Memorizing the signature of the electricity, she let it leap forward in a concentrated blast toward a boulder that was hurtling in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Hum.... *I would watch Sado's every move closely, examining everything that she did. I was mildly impressed with how fast she subdued the flames, yet I was disappointed to see her loose concentration and get hit by a blast that could have killed her. As the lightning then hit the boulder, it would be enough to parry it off to the side, but only to leave a small rivet in it, not to shatter it. As this happened, I would IT in front of Sado, the rest of the boulders falling to the ground, and the darkness needles melding into other shadows that were cast by the boulders* Not too shabby....but you are still lacking... *I would say, as I took a stance like a horse stance, but slightly smaller* Fire indeed feeds off of your energy...and off of oxygen...but to truely fuel it, you have to dig deeper. Fire can burn off of oxygen and your energy just fine....but it likes something much better....your emotions. *I would say, as I grit my teeth, imagening a certain image in myt mind, as I then thrust both hands out to the side, and at once, bursts of flames blasted out in large waves, which enveloped two of the columns of earth on either side of me, burning them to a crisp, and reducing them to a pile of rubble and ash* Always remember that fire comes from two places, your emotions, and your navel....with that, you can take control of even the mightest of blazes....Now try it... *I would say, as I continued to stand there, my face hard, as I watched*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:15 am

Sadako's thought for a moment, then grasped onto the perfect memory. One of her worse torment, yet it was far enough away from the people she loved that she wouldn't lose control of her elements or sanity. She summoned an image of his face, and felt herself fill with rage. He had used some sort of spell, binding her rational mind, and sometimes even her body... No more. No. More.

She felt her rage boil over as flames burst forth, leaping away from her at temperatures in the thousands of degrees. The flames were mostly blue or white, lashing out at random. Sadako's eyes seemed to dance with the flames, filled with a mixture of hate for the Vòr and amazement and familiarity from the flames. She extended a hand, watching as the flames danced along her skin without the slightest bit of damage to herself.

She looked up to Ezekiel, her flames dying away slowly as she thrust the image of the Vòr from her mind. All around her, the earth was scorched - completely blackened, in fact. "Like that...?" She asked, blinking once as the last of that summoned inferno died away.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:34 pm

*I would watch, seeing the vast improvement, as I nodded, a bit more silent* Uh, yeah, exactly like that....Now, on to lightning, which you also started to learn a little. Lightning is very similar to fire, as its energy boils up from the navel...however, it does too other things, once completely opposite fire...One, when you use lightning, you take it from your navel, and bring it in a direct line through your body, avoiding any major organs, and stright out where you want it to come out....with this, your concentration must be perfect, or you risk damaging yourself....Two, and most opposite to Fire, is that you must keep your emotions neutral....totally in check, otherwise you risk having the lightning become overwhelming, which would overtake your body and possibly kill you....Lightning is cold-blooded fire, and thus must be given no more fuel or direction than it needs, which is only one. To use lightning, you must be one with yourself....you must have no divisions within your mind....now doubts, no conflicts...If this cannot be done, forget about using lightning, it won't help you...only harm you more.... *I would say, as I then took the same stance, but this time, totally relaxed, making my thoughts die down to nothing, emptying my mind, as I then drew my index and middle finger together, drawing it from my navel, and then up, as I ended with my fingers pointing towards the sky. Immediately, from the two fingers erupted a blast of lightning, which would surge into the sky, illuminating it and creating a boom of thunder. I would then turn towards Sado, waiting for her to do as told*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Sadako watched carefully, but a ping in the back of her mind told her that something wasn't right... This wasn't the way she had learned this electricity/lightning technique. The way she had learned... What was it? She shook her head, resolving to try to remember that later.

Concentrating on her core, she relaxed, letting go of any lingering hate, or anger that she had summoned before. Only when she was sure that her mind was completely clear did she mirror what Ezekiel had done, drawing her left index and middle fingers together, and slowly drawing her finger from her navel to the sky. She felt almost a click inside her mind as the energy she had gathered was released into the sky as a crackling beam without any thunder. However, there was a sort of recoil, lashing back and burning Sadako's arms, though not in any set pattern. She winced, gritting her teeth. What had gone wrong? She was stunned for a moment, but since she had endured MUCH worse, she recovered quickly.

Quickly hiding her arms from Ezekiel by pulling her sleeves back, she knew was it was. She was still divided. Within her, there was still old Sado, and new Sado. She was lucky it wasn't worse.

"Ezekiel-sama... I think I'll have to work on that on my own. I get the concept, however. Thank-you."

She bowed her head for a moment, her long blue hair obscuring her face. She grit her teeth against the pain of cloth rubbing against burns and created a slight barrier of air around her arms so the skin wouldn't peel from contact with her sleeves. She was quite afraid to see what her arms looked like, but the power from that backlash was already coursing through her veins, speeding along the healing process.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:25 pm

*I would sigh, as I finished watching Sado's performance. That bad thing about being psychic is that you knew for the most part what people were hiding from you...or lying to you about. I would continue to gaze at her with an expressionless face, the only comment that I made quickly falling from my lips before I went on* You should see Falx about those burns afterwards....he's an expert on lightning... *I would then walk towards Sadi, as I motioned towards her. The earth would suddenly tremor all around us, under us, and especially Sado. Instantly large walls of earth shot up as many other cracks spread out around the field. The earth walls totally encompassed Sado, and once they had, they would suddenly start to shrink rapidly, so that sooner than later, she would be crushed into an infinidently tiny space....smaller than a gnat* Earth is another calm element....one which you must wait and listen.... *I would say, continuing to manipulate the earth, waiting and watching to see what Sado would do*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:39 am

Now that she knew Ezekiel was fully aware that she had those burns, Sadako no longer felt the need to hide them. Rolling up her sleeves, the skin was starting to blacken and peel away. That protective layer of air slid away, making Sadako grit her teeth a bit more. She sighed, watching him walk toward her. The ground trembled under her, and she bent her knees slightly in a sort of ready position, and to keep her balance. She wasn't all that surprised when the earth walls rose up, surrounded her, and then started to condense around her. She flooded her essence outwards, seeping into the walls. She could sense Ezekiel's energy there, and her first instinct was to try to completely overwhelm his energy and take hold of the walls... She but she knew that wasn't the point, not entirely. She analysed exactly what it was that he was doing, but more than that, she analysed the earth itself. Her senses, both normal and not so much, strained, extending outwards.

She could almost tell exactly what she had to do. A bit of energy there, like a gentle guide, and there, there, and there. Her energy soon molded with the earth as if it was damp clay at the hands of an expert potter. It was simple, with the earth so linked to herself, to hopefully gently coax the walls back. That is to say, hopefully her energies wouldn't war with Ezekiel's. However, she was prepared to do so, if it came to that.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:30 pm

*I would continue to view Sado, as she did what she did. It wasn't a half bad plan, and it did indeed work....for about a minute or so. Thats when my energies hit hard again, going from shrinking back slightly, to suddenly becoming a crushing force again, which continued to shrink, even faster this time* Learn to wait and listen....for when to strike.... *I would say, finishing the saying that I had started before. This should give some clue as to what Sado was suppose to do, or else she would be crushed to dust*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Sadako felt when Ezekiel's energies increased, trying to overwhelm her own. Since she had only been using a fraction of her own, she smiled slightly, keeping her mind carefully blank, as if she was focused completely. Her energies wavered, seeming to be completely overcome. She waited until, if she wanted to, she could reach and brush the top of her earthen prison with the tips of her fingers before pushing back with a wave of massive energy, the earth hopefully rapidly being pushed outwards.

If, however, Ezekiel wasn't caught off guard by this sudden push, Sadako was satisfied that she could maintain that level of energy, and possibly even supply even more energy to go along with it. She kept her breathing meditative, her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:30 pm

*As the energy would hit, the earth dome would be pushed back slightly, but only budging about a foot before coming back down again. My Telekinetic voice would suddenly sound inside Sado's head, as I spoke to her* Sadako, your wasting your energy continuing to stay in this situation....if you continue to play catch, your going to drain all of your energy away....The way of earth suggests that you wait and listen....and then strike at the most opportune moment, and to strike to get out of the situation...not to continually battle back and forth to see who has the stronger energy or more of it. Wait, listen, and then at the most opportune moment, strike at the weakest spot to spring free....this will suprise and off balance your opponent, and leave then open to attack *I would explain, as I continually made the earth compress around Sado, as it was moving now faster than ever before*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Sadako did hear what he was saying, but it was a bit of a puzzle to figure out. She wasn't quite sure if he would allow her to be crushed or not, and perhaps this lack of trust was what was causing this bit of lull... Whatever the case, she sighed, withdrawing her energy. Listen... To the earth? Not only that, but he had said to strike to get out of the situation. Suddenly inspired, Sadako's lips formed a sort of smile.

Just like how she did with the air, she let herself disperse into the most basic of compounds. However, instead of becoming one with the air, she joined with the earth itself, in a sort of ionic bonding. She was no longer trapped, but she knew she was at the mercy of Ezekiel's energies now, and hence had to act quickly. Sending out 'pieces' of herself, Sadako created spears of the nearby earth that would shoot toward Ezekiel, hopefully buying Sadako enough time to materialize away from the earth prison, taking a wide footed stance. She closed her eyes, threading tendrils of her energy into the surrounding earth, but not doing anything just yet. Wait...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:30 pm

*As Sado made her way out of the dome, my energy would not try to give any more resistance that it already had, and thus she did make it out. As the spears made their way towards me, I would flick my finger, as the shadows of the spears produced large spears of darkness energy, which would pierce through the spears, turning them into dust. At the same time, the earth would shake around Sado, as suddenly shadows raced at her from all sides. Large boulders shot out of the ground, creating more shadow, which darkness energy would blast out in in large spires, aiming to impale Sado from all sides, as the bolders moved to crush her from above. I hadn't said anything yet, simply because I wanted to see where this played out*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Normally, Sadako would have dispersed on a current of air to weaving in and out of these varying attacks. However, this was training and not a real fight, hence she knew she would have to try to use either Shadow or Earth. Connected now to the earth as she was, it seemed a better plan to use Earth. If light couldn't pass through Earth, then Shadow shouldn't be able to, should it? Then again, it could be not the pure element of Shadow, and might not behave the same way.

Sadako's mind was racing, though she tried to stay calm, even as the darkness rushed toward her. She took everything in in a matter of seconds, waiting until the last moment to crouch, sinking into the earth. The soil heaved, collecting the boulders that had been hurtling toward Sadako herself just a moment ago. The darkness needles she couldn't be sure about, but she sent a quick message up to Ezekiel on a breath of wind, forgetting about the telepathy-thing.

"Ezekiel-sama, I never formally learned the principals of shadow. Evangeline infused me with a sort of shadow-energy to make my old body vampirific, but I left that behind when I... When I died."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:28 pm

*As I heard the message on the wind, I nodded, and flicked my finger again. The spot, and some area around it where Sado had sunk into is where the earth now suddenly and violently exploded, leaving a large crater, trying to expose and scare Sado out of hiding, and maybe see how fast she was, or just hurt her a little, make her angry. At the same time, there would be a crack, as a bolt of lightning fell from the sky, igniting the earth around the crater with intense flames, which continued to burn there. Lightning would also continue to crackle, dancing from the sky and around the fire too, I waited to see where Sado would end up, givin the time and such*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Mentally, she gasped. She hadn't been really hiding in the earth, she had been a part of it. She felt the blow as if it was punched into herself, and the wounds had been inflicted upon her human body. She hadn't thought she'd be so affected...

Sadako let her human body re-form, for she couldn't hold onto the earth any longer. Her side looked like it had been torn apart by an actual bomb. Feeling her vision spin, she stumbled, falling to a knee. Blood poured from her side and various other places as cuts began visible, quickly soaking through her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:11 pm

*As I saw Sado, my expression only hardned a little. Only a moment passed of Sado falling to her knee than immediately the flames that were all around the crater shot inside, trying to totally envelope and engulf her till she would be cooked and nothing but a pile of carbon and ash. The lightning continued to crackle and dance outside the field and in the sky* I hope you didn't forget what I said before already, Sadako... *I would say, continuing to watch, with an slightly hardened, yet almost expressionless face otherwise*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Quickly, she pressed a hand to her side, grimacing. Steadying her breathing, Sadako felt, rather than heard or saw the incoming blaze. She reached out, starting a blaze of her own, feeding both her pain and building fury into the flames. What was he trying to do, kill her? Perhaps this was part of Falx's subtle warning, the part he wouldn't say aloud. Some sort of survival instinct sparked in Sadako, and she called to the lightning in the sky with what remained of her very soul. The first strike hit her full on, restoring her white-ish glow and boosting the energy she needed for restoring the tissue in her side. The second she condensed into a glowing ball of energy in her hand, the hundreds of thousands of volts extremely volatile, and held only in place by her will, something that refused to waver.

She saw everything through a red haze, her usually near-perfect vision quite distorted. She slowly rose back to her feet with what seemed to be violent sparks leaping around her wounds, even as they healed. Her eyes glowed with a white light, locking onto Ezekiel.

"Not even..."

Her voice muttered upon a breath of wind, a tad of venom laced in those terribly basic words. She wanted to say more, but Sadako knew she should be sure of his intentions before springing to insult someone who 1. Could just be trying to help and 2. Might just belong in a mental institution and it might not be his fault... Ah, well. She just remembered his ability to read her mind. Bah, let him, then.

With her pain numbed and her body on the mend, she held that glowing mass of hundreds of thousands of condensed watts off to her side, resting her other hand on the hilt of her sword.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:25 pm

*There would be a continuing clash of the Flames together, as the ones that I controlled also were more fueled, rising up to smother or simply absorb Sado's. I, meanwhile, would simply vanish, as I IT directly in front of Sado, trying to tower over her (not sure whos taller...?). My hand, as soon as I appeared, would close over the hundreds of thousands of volts of lightning that Sado had gathered in her hand, as my hand radiated with my own electrical chakra and also Distortion Energy, which would result in the mass of electrical energy being suddenly distorted into Reality Destruction, which would remove her hand from reality, unless she was quick enough to divert them off somewhere else, or figure something out. My other hand would have the point of a kunai drawn to Sado's chest, as my eyes started to bore into hers* Game over....I thought I had told you that this wasn't going to be easy....I warned you, its either Manipulate or be Manipulated....as for being placed in a mental institution, I have my doubts on who would be be able to keep me in there for long....NOW SADAKO, you had better start turning this around before I really get serious.... *I would say, driving the point of the Kunai slightly into Sado's chest, as some blood dribbled out. It was but a flesh wound, nothing too serious. I waited now, waited to see what she did about the Reality Destruction, and Kunai. Somewhere, back in my subconscious, I was also wondering about this Falx deal. I hadn't picked it up before, but it had surfaced into Sado's immediate thoughts, and I had quickly locked on it it. So, Falx had tried to warn Sado about me huh? Apartently he was wise enough to keep it under wraps about the exact details, and not broadcast it loud enough so I could hear it/sense it via Conscious Perimeter. Smart, but not careful enough....*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:52 am

Sadako's flames kept burning for a moment, just enough to keep Ezekiel's flames at bay until he appeared in front of her. The whole warping of the nature of the energy wouldn't be a problem, as she hurled the mass of energy at him the moment he appeared, not waiting to hold onto that charge of energy.

However, because of that white-ish glow that coated her entire body, and the metal kunai that conducted the energy straight to Ezekiel, the equivalent of an entire lightning-bolt surged into his body. As this charge left her, Sadako disappeared on a breath of wind. She didn't bother broadcasting her words; she simply thought them. Reading my thoughts, hmm? Sorry if you're offended, but thoughts are meant to be private, for that one person alone. All the time, Sadako's thoughts were coming from different areas. Stalling to heal just a bit more...

Though, this game is far from over. I thought this would just be training, but if you wish to make this a full little sparring session... Her thoughts were as a sort of shorthand, as if a sort of code only she could understand. Contact - Negative, Luxe... That one. She stayed as a mass of air, suddenly drawing moisture from their surroundings, ready for her next what might be attack or defense
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:21 pm

*As the lightning would have come hurling for me, I would catch it in the Distortion Energy covered hand, as it transformed into Distorted Lightning, and became a sudden armor that would ripple across my body, destroying the kunai and the electrical currents that flowed through it into my body, cutting the connection before it had time to do real damage. I would chuckle alittle, as I make sure to keep track where all of Sado's energy was coming from so that I knew if any attacks were about to be thrown at me. I would also speak again, this time it was my normal voice again* Well, so we are capable of manipulating....good....Don't mistaken my intentions Sadako....in order to bring back to your former glory, I'm going to have to put you through everything that made you that way in a far less time....and remember...your enemies aren't going to be bending over backwards for you....they are going to us anything to get to you, and when they are at their greatest, they will run you through and cast you a side....this is what you must face....what you must over come....Now, lets test the extents of what I had helped you regain.... *I would say, as I waved my hands, outwards, as suddenly, a Total Repulse was released, causing a distorted wind like force to blast outwards in all directions at speeds of over Mach 5. Sado, being made of air, would be caught in this fray if she weren't careful, and quickly buffeted backwards, like a tin can hit by a speeding train*

(Total Repluse
Spoiler:

*Immediately after releasing the total repulse, I would swiftly thrust my hands downwards, as suddenly all the area around me would drop in temperature at very high rates, as the ground and everything around started to be covered in Frozen Reality, which was unmeltible and unbreakable by just about everything. The air molecules would even begin to shiver together, as the temperature began to drop, and as I continued to scan around with Conscious Perimeter, waiting and watching to see what happened*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:46 pm

((*grumbles...* I guess I've put this off for long enough...))

Sadako's energy was all around him at that point, spread out in all directions. This, no doubt, would be quite disorientating. Everything... That she had endured... She'd have to face again? She felt sparks spring to life randomly around the battlefield. She could have lit a blaze then and there but changing the elements that made up the air, and creating the smallest spark, but that didn't seem to bode well with the moisture she had stocked in little pockets around the area.

The clouds above them grew a bit of a darker grey, just a few moments before the total repulse. Appearing for a moment, her eyes flashed a deep blue before she smiled. She could feel something stirring, deep within her; something that had decided to stay hidden until now. She felt that little shadow within her soul rise up against the light that was her being, making her eyes flash crimson and her eye teeth elongate. As the Total Repulse was released, she melted in with the shadows at her feet, knowing that the opposite of light wouldn't exactly be harmed by this repulse. Her energy pulsed outward, a searing heat based on the molecules of the air being forced to move at extreme rates, the friction enough to cause an electric charge to form.

Staying in her shadowy form, Sadako let another wave of energy burst forth, intensifying the electricity in the air by several billion times, calling to the clouds above with her very soul, drawing the lightning down to the area. A bolt lit the clouds, racing downwards into the already charged air, the protons clustered in a series of paths, all heading toward Ezekiel. If he didn't do something fast, the equivalent of an entire bolt of lightning would sear his body to a nice crisp. A boom of thunder accompanied it, then the clouds began to clear.

The shadows in the area lessened marginally, the very earth beneath their feet shaking for the briefest of moments, making slight cracks in the ice that covered it. The wind slowly blew across the area, leaving a feeling of calm gratitude for Ezekiel. Sadako had left, taking off at the speed of light. There was something she needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:28 pm

*As the various energies gathered about me, most of them forgien, I would suddenly feel all of the hairs on my body stand on end, as I realized at that very second what Sado was doing, both from experience, and handy dandy Telepathic awareness. As the bolt flew down towards me, I would suddenly thrust my hand towards it, making an actual target of myself instead of hiding from the bolt. As I did then, a large force of sudden Liquid Dream exploded from my hand, which formed a large and even expanding purple bubble. As the lightning then struck, the bubble would be separate from myself, and would course through the bubble. As the lightning was then surging through the Liquid Dream, I would flick my finger, turning it all to Frozen Reality, which shattered and thus cancelling the lightning away, which so threatened me, and also gave Sado the change to slip. I had flet her through my Conscious Perimeter, leaving the area at such a high speed, using nature as her medium. I smiled, knowing that I had given her what she needed to survive, and that was the very least I could do. There would be a sudden gust and a bamph, as I IT back to my office, leaving the area all the more desolate and damaged from the training*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Former Serene Angel Trains...   The Former Serene Angel Trains... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Former Serene Angel Trains...
Page 1 of 1