Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

An exam for Vylence?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

An exam for Vylence? Empty
PostSubject: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:24 am

-Vylence stood in a forest reserve with his arms at his side. His scarf drifted out behind him, despite there not being a single breeze.-
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:44 pm

(Tick Tock..)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Divinity

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:34 am

"Ugh, so many members but no one wants to do the dirty work..."

Lucius spoke as he entered the ranking field, this being his second new recruit being ranked.. He was lazier than usual, his workload having taken its toll - especially since the guild leader was absent.

"Looks like I'm your proctor then.. Are you prepared?"
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 am

"Of course. Now, lets begin."
-As Vylence spoke his shadow would dart towards Lucius. Along its way, the shadow separated into several dozen strands, each jutting from the ground trying to skewer Lucius. Vylence just stood and observed with his hands under his cloak.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 am

"Impatience will get you killed."

He spoke with a deeper and firmer tone than before, as red tendrils arouse from the ground to strangle and eliminate the shadow ones. He withdrew them, looking the younger-looking one in the eyes... two of the eyes anyway.

"I didn't yet state the conditions for this exam."
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:56 am

"Hmp..."
-Vylence stood in silence. His shadow moved about aimlessly around his feet as he waited for Lucius to give his set conditions.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 am

Standing firmly now, he could sense the impatience boiling on this one's face. He was already so feisty, and they technically hadn't even started yet. Sighing, he spoke the Exam conditions. Smiling, he thought of just the thing. He took out a red rubber ball from his pocket, placing it in the air, floating. After, he would construct a shield of his infused Negation and Absolution, his most tough shield. The protected ball would begin to orbit around Lucius.

"Destroy the rubber ball."
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:25 am

-Vylence gave a quizzical glare at Lucius as his shadow extended out of the ground.-
"Such a task..."
-His third eye tore open and his shadow would all of the sudden become riddled with red eyes as well, along with long mouths and sharp linings of teeth. The eyes watched as the ball rotated, waiting for the perfect time to strike. Once an opportunity arose, two concentrated beams of darkness fired from the shadows at the ball.-
"Is annoying."
-Vylence may not seem like it, but he was calculating all that was transpiring.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:39 am

As the beams came, Lucius flicked the ball upwards with his index finger, then extending his palm to create a smaller, darker orb of energy that would cancel out the beams. He spoke almost coldly to Vylence.

"Welcome to the Guild."
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:47 am

"..."
-Vylence didn't respond, or rather he had nothing to say in response to that. It was apparent that this ball would difficult to destroy, and on top of that it can be manipulated and moved at will by Lucius. As irritating as it was, Vylence was intrigued by the challenge. He would take one step, then silently dash right for Lucius. His shadow branched out across the field connecting to various objects, forming a spiderweb of sorts. Suddenly, Lucius' own shadow would have a large sharp smile on it as it extended upwards to seemingly devour him. Meanwhile, as Vylence made his way towards Lucius, a ball of concentrated negative energies began to form in his hand.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:51 am

Feeling the unstable aura behind him, Lucius waved it off with his hand, doing so with a wave of yellow light that he used on a fairly regular basis. This would eliminate the shadow, or harm it if it wasn't so simple. Either way, he had nothing to worry about from behind him.

In his other hand would form a slight ball of his own Negation, glowing red as always. He'd wonder what would happen if two forms of Negativity collided...
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:02 am

"Oh?"
-Remarked Vylence as Lucius made his own energy. Lucius probably had no clue what Vylence was going to do with this concentration of energy, and that could be his key. Vylence threw open his cloak, and several dark energy daggers flung out right for Lucius while Vylence was about a few feet from Lucius now, hopefully making these daggers harder to block. With his free hand, he took out his sabre, which was glowing with heat and crimson energies, and slashed it for Lucius' hand with the negative energy.-

Meanwhile the light would surely weaken the shadow, but with it being in a physical state now, it had a little more resistance to light then it normally would. Once it was stopped from biting at Lucius, it would settle for constricting his legs, since the shadow was still partially under Lucius.-
"What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm

The light behind him would work on the shadow until it was gone, using the natural affinity difference to wash it out. There would be none left by the time the light was done with its work.

For the daggers, Lucius extended his palm and the red Negation energy burst in a star-shape, with points equal to the number of knives coming his way. With those canceled out, he sidestepped quickly to avoid the slash from his sabre.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:21 pm

"There.."
-The second Lucius dodged the strike of the sabre, the shadow of the blade would jut out right for Lucius' stomach, weaving and bending to follow him if need be. In addition to the sabre's shadow, several blades of shadows would jut from Vylence's shadow to pierce Lucius while a few stayed as shadows to try and shadow possess him.-

-While Lucius dealt with these, Vylence quickly brought his hand with the strong concentration of dark energy to the rubber ball Lucius had orbitting him.-
"Shade Vortex."
-The dark sphere would begin to use its black hole like suction to forcefully remove the ball from Lucius' universal gravity with a stronger gravitational pull. Given the strength of the vacuum and Lucius' predicament, he wouldn't have been able to successfully get the ball out of the way. If Lucius were to intervene, more shadow daggers would unexpectedly fly from beneath Vylence's cloak towards his sternum.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:44 am

The shadow would hit the hilt of Lucius's own blade, being reflected completely by Umbra's own dark and shadowy nature. The orb would be taken from Lucius this time without resistance, and he only looked at Vylence and smiled.

"Now you have to destroy it."
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:01 am

-Lucius had not dodged the shadows coming at him on the ground, and would be shadow possessed. Lucius wasn't his target, but Vylence had to make sure he wouldn't interfere. He had only met him, no reason to place that much trust in him.-
"I'm not an expert of destruction."
-He said as he looked at the ball that was already being broken down particle by particle into the shade vortex. Vylence wasn't sure what type of energy this thing was made out of, and even if he found out, there isn't much he can destroy with shadows alone. However, even if its some otherworldly energy, it would still succumb to the effects of gravity like everything else. He took his lightsabre and made contact with the deconstructing sphere.-
"If its made out of energy, then I may be able to manage."
-He would say as his sabre started to absorb the heat generated by the orb. The powerful suction of the shade vortex would continue to rip apart the ball, slowly but eventually destroying it completely. A thick shadowy mass would form next to Vylence in a swirling motion.-
"That takes care of that."
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Bump :0
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:24 pm

((Shadows were deflected by Umbra, and you're godmodding the orb.))
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:31 am

(Oh sorry I was under the false impression that you were deflecting only the tangible shadows trying to stab you, not the intangible ones in the ground trying to possess you. If you don't mind me saying, that part could have been more detailed for meh. :0

Now what are you talking about godmodding the orb? Something so small would be easily effected by shade vortex with little resistance. I mean, it was strong enough to rip it from your universal gravitational pull and you were okay with that. Its not like the vortex is weak, its Vylence's strongest move. And the lightsabre was draining the heat generated by the orb to weaken it so that the shade vortex could be more effective. Although, I can edit and do something else, but may I ask how was it a godmod on the little orb? :0 its not like its some gravity defying orb, which was proven the moment shade vortex pulled it from you.)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:53 pm

((It's godmodding the orb because that's the object you're trying to destory in order to pass the exam. You can't just roleplay it being destroyed ~_~))
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:58 pm

(So because it's the intended object that needs to be destroyed, it can't be destroyed by simple ways that would destroy it? It'd make more sense if you said what it was made out of, or why it can't be destroyed the way I destroyed it. Would it be better if I did what I did in my post, but didn't say I destroyed it and left that up to you? And please, can I not wait 7-8 days for another 1-2 sentence response. ~_~)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 pm

((Because it's the central object of your exam, you can't roleplay the results of your attacks to it. That's my job. So yes, you can roleplay your actions towards the orb, but the result of your actions is up to me.))
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:36 pm

(Thank you, here is the editted post.)

-Lucius had not dodged the shadows coming at him on the ground, and would be shadow possessed. Lucius wasn't his target, but Vylence had to make sure he wouldn't interfere. He had only met him, no reason to place that much trust in him.-
"I'm not an expert of destruction."
-He said as he looked at the ball that should be suffering from the vacuum that is the shade vortex. Vylence wasn't sure what type of energy this thing was made out of, and even if he found out, there isn't much he can destroy with shadows alone. However, even if its some otherworldly energy, it would still succumb to the effects of gravity like everything else. He took his lightsabre and made contact with the sphere.-
"If its made out of energy, then I may be able to manage."
-He would say as his sabre started to absorb the heat generated by the orb. Hopefully, this would weaken the orb and make the shade vortex more effective. He removed his hand from beneath the shade vortex, leaving it and the ball suspended in mid-air. Suddenly, large pillars of shadows spouted up around Vylence. -
"Devour it, Shade beam."
- Beams of the same energy that the shade vortex was created from would fire from the eyes on the shadows onto the ball from all angles. Hopefully this would proof effective, and break down the ball with sheer suction and forcel like Vylence intended. If it failed, he may have to move to his "other" idea. As a fail safe, shadows began to spiral around Vylence.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:26 am

Lucius naturally rejected the shadows coming towards him, his own darkness fending it off on its own. The orb however would glow violently for a split-second, before several spikes emerged around it of the same color and energy, spinning and moving on its own now to saw through both the lightsabre and the shade vortex, ripping through them both like delicate fabric. Afterwards it remained buzzing around Vylence's head in circles.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:55 am

-Vylence would slightly grin beneath his scarf as the little ball spun. His shadow beams were cut through, but the lightsabre, was safe. It was heat generated, so as the ball spun, it would continuously feed energy to Vylence's sabre in turn making it stronger and more compacted with energy. He quickly swung the lightsabre, hitting the ball into the thick shadowy mass beneath him, while he leaped into the air. This shadowy mass would take the ball in as if it had a separate dimension should the ball go in.-
"Why choose such a irritating task Blackthorn?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Vylence?   An exam for Vylence? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An exam for Vylence?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next