Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Reiki

Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:43 pm

◘Aiden walked through the ancient cemetery aimlessly in search of Rozalyn's subordinate, before deciding to stop and wait. He sat on the edge of an old broken grave stone with no words to be read.◘ "Sorry stranger, i need a seat and there ain't no chairs around, hope ya' don't mind." ◘Aiden pulled out an apple and ate it with a smile as he waited, something about eating a snack in a graveyard was funny to him.◘
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:49 pm

-Vylence walked deeper into the cemetery, only to find some homeless looking man eating on a tombstone.-
"Hm?"
-Vylence would continue on pass the guy, searching for an opponent.-
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:54 pm

◘Aiden continued eating as the strange 3 eyed weirdo walked closer to him. Once he had gone past, Aiden spoke◘ "Nice night for a casual stroll through a cemetery ain't it pal?"
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:01 pm

-Vylence came to an abrupt stop. His scarf ends would waver in the night sky even though not a single breeze could be felt.-
"...And who may you be?"
-He seems to have ignored the strangers question or just flat out didn't care.-
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:10 pm

"Heh, just a normal pirate taking a break after walking through the cemetery... How about an apple, I brought two." ◘While still facing away from the person Aiden looked up to the moon and spoke again, his apple half eaten.◘ "Who knows, I may even be here for the same reason as you, care to join me for a bit?" ◘Aiden wondered if this was the guy Rozalyn had spoken of.◘
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:17 pm

"I don't need nor do I want food right now. And I'm here looking for an opponent, not sure if your here for the same reason."
-He would say as he pulled out his lightsabre.-
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:26 pm

"Tsk, what a shame, I was hoping to relax a bit longer, though I suppose this is fine." ◘Electricity shot through Aiden's right hand, which was holding the apple, and immediately afterward he tossed the apple over his shoulder at the stranger behind him, once in his vicinity a lump of electric energy would explode and surge through everything around it. Aiden would stand to his feet and unsheathe his swords as it happened.◘
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:35 pm

-Vylence stabbed his sabre into the ground, absorbing the electrical surges that came his way.-
"Shade fiend."
-His third eye would open, and at the same time an eye of the same red color would open on Aiden's shadow. His shadow would then jut out the ground right for this lower back at a high velocity while shadows would extend towards the pirate from a few tombstones.-
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:47 pm

◘Aiden would rotate instantly and slash at the incoming shadow attack using his left sword, Lucifer. The immense instantaneous force that Lucifer could produce would propel Aiden away and rip through the shadows. As he was propelled away, Aiden began surging electricity through his right arm.◘ "Controlling shadows eh? Any other tricks I should know about my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:11 pm

"Other tricks? You're still in the midst of the current ones.."
-As Aiden flew, it would be obvious that his shadow would follow, and bringing his sword out would create yet another. Of course, Aiden would have already blocked that beam, but the shadows coming for him would close in on him, stabbing at him from all over.-
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:34 pm

◘Aiden notcied the eye on his shadow landed again. As the shadows began attacking again, Aiden slashed rapidly with both swords, deflecting all of the shadows.◘"So he can manipulate my shadow as well...but what if..." ◘Aiden pointed his right sword Artemis at the ground and emitted a flash of light that would destroy all the shadows around him, including his own, once it returned it wouldn't have that eye, and hopefully Vylence wouldn't be able to control it anymore. Aiden released his Reiki energy around him, as a precaution while his shadow returned.◘
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:45 pm

-Aiden would in fact get rid of the shadows around him, but even still, Vylence's shadows continued for him.-
"Looks like he found a way to temporarily rid of his shadow...However."
-As soon as Aiden's shadow came back, the shadows coming from Vylence would connect to it, successfully shadow possessing Aiden where he stood.-
"That doesn't limit my shadow manipulation in the slightest."
-As he spoke he put up his sabre, which would cause Aiden to put up Lucifer. Then, Vylence through his hand in a chucking motion, causing Aiden to toss Atermis into the depths of the cemetery. Suddenly, from the shadow that connected Aiden's and Vylence's shadows shot out several shadow spires, quickly about to pierce and skewer Aiden.-
"I must become stronger, then Rozalyn will acknowledge my skill. I'll be one step closer to obtaining dark matter."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:15 am

◘After being forced to toss Artemis into the depths of the cemetery, Aiden laughed as the shadow spires shot off at him◘ "So I was right." ◘A bolt of lightning would form in Aiden's arm and shoot off in front of him, ridding the shadows, and thus giving Aiden the chance to move again briefly. Aiden took that chance to draw his gun, Ruin, and fire a bullet at Vylence that would explode on impact spreading ice needles everywhere around it, of course this much would be unknown to Vylence, how would he react? Aiden's left arm began to glow faintly from electricity crackling through it, illuminating the area around him, at least now shadow possession would be impossible.◘
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 am

-As the bullet came his way, Vylence simply slapped it aside with his bare hand. Being a created experiment, such things would only be a minor flesh wound to him. However, the explosion was not forseen. As the explosion of fire and ice needles ensued, Vylence flinched as needles scathed his body. His was seen with dozens of scratches, but they began to regenerate.-
"How shrewd..."
-Eyes would appear in majority of the near by shadows as Vylence drew his lightsabre again. In one quick dash, Vylence would appear only two feet away from Aiden, slashing his sabre at Aiden's torso.-
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:45 am

◘Once Vylence slashed at Aiden's torso, he utilized Lucifer's ability to produce instantaneous force and speed to deflect the strike while at the same time dropping his gun and reaching for the Anchor hanging from his neck, he amplified the amount of electricity surging through his arm, thereby greater illuminating the area around the two of them and better fending off the shadows.◘ "Close range eh?" ◘As he spoke he ripped the Anchor and chain from around his neck, and as he did he slashed it at Vylence's head, it steadily grew in size until it reached its normal size and weight, which Aiden handled like nothing. Since his sabre was just deflected it would be impossible to defend this strike with it. The temperature in the area began to drop hastily as this happened.◘
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:54 am

-With his sabre deflected, Vylence's body would be sent back a bit, and Vylence would use this opportuned moment to bend back so the anchor went right over him. He then went into a back flip and landed a few more feet away from Aiden.-
"Such annoying weapons."
-Vylence then placed his hand on the ground, sending a sudden pulse of shadow energy through the ground.-
"Shadequake."
-The ground would begin to crack up all around the field, and pillars would rise from the ground due to the quake. A fissure would form beneath Aiden, causing him to fall in, unless he could get himself out. Shadows from Vylence would rise towards the sky and rain down at Aiden, trying to limit his movement.-
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:11 am

◘Aiden fell into the fissure and so did his gun, but after only a few feet he created a slab of ice beneath him that caught his gun, he put his gun back in its holster and then jumped out of the fissure only to discover the shadows plummeting towards him he quickly took off running in the direction of his sword Artemis, dodging and deflecting as many of the shadows as possible, he took some hits but the Reiki that had been flowing around him for some time now limited the damage, leaving him with some shallow cuts. The entire time he ran the light emitted from his right arm would increase, once he reached Artemis he sheathed Lucifer, took the Anchor in his left hand, and grabbed Artemis with his right.◘ "Nice pillars, but I prefer my own. Icicle Disaster" ◘Ice spires began to emerge from the ground in rapid succession on a course for Vylence, some even emerged from the pillars that Vylence himself had caused to spring up from the ground. Some of the spires were made of black liquid, while others were made of green liquid, and even still there were some of normal ice color.◘
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:26 am

-The pillars that were created by Aiden would give off shadows naturally, which would aid Vylence well. A barrage of shadow spires would extend forward from behind Vylence and sever all of the ice spires heading his way and continue for Aiden, using the pillars and cracks on the field to extend themseles farther.-
"You can't escape my vision."
-As he spoke, large shadows would emerge from the several crevices across the field, including the ones in Aiden's way. These shadows had linings of sharp teeth that would quickly open, seeming big enough to swallow Aiden whole.-
"Shadows such as these are infused with dark energy. It will take more than light to keep them at bay. Devour."
-Vylence found the multi-colored pillars strange, and decided to just get rid of them. These massive shadows would engulf the colored pillars as well as crashing down at Aiden and no doubt destroying the field even more, trying to engulf him or in the very least, bite him. In his free hand, a ball of concentrated dark energy would begin to form.-
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:51 am

"Check" ◘The colored ice spires were frozen Cesspool water. The black ones drained energy, and the green ones were acidic. Having devoured the black ones with his shadow, Vylence's energy would begin draining through his shadows, which were of course directly linked to him.◘ "Lightning Set. Void." ◘Now as the toothed shadows came plowing towards Aiden he charged his anchor with Void Set lightning and hurled it at them like a boomerang surging with lightning, as it flew it grew bigger and bigger and tore through the toothed shadows. With the Void Set lightning breaking down and devouring some of the energy of the shadows, and the Anchor holding immense power due to its size and momentum, and the Cesspool water draining energy anyway, this would definitely work. By this time the temperature had plummeted considerably◘ "You know what my crew called me on the sea?" ◘Snow began to blow violently around the field in thick sheets.◘ "The God of the Storm." ◘The snow grew into a blizzard quickly blanketing the area in pure white snow.◘ "Aaaaand..."
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 am

-The "toothed" shadows that were eating the pillars were made from the crevices in the field. With that being said, they weren't Vylence's original shadows and his energy wouldn't be drained, but the "toothed" shadows themselves would disperse shortly after devouring all the pillars. However, while Aiden was too busy dealing the larger shadows, the shadows that tore through the ice spires continued for Aiden, shadow possessing him once again, only this time the massiv e shadow of the anchor was used to get to the illuminating Aiden.-
"Shade Vortex."
-He slammed the concentrated ball of dark energy into his shadow, giving his shadow the property of a black hole like suction. With Aiden being shadow possessed at the moment, his energies would begin to get sucked away from him, even his Reiki energy. The lightning in the anchor as well as the light illuminating from him. This force taking away Aiden's energy was a vacuum, not energy, therefore it couldn't be drained or such.-
"You know what they call me back in the research facility?"
-More shadow spires would spout out of Vylence's shadow and ravage through the area, sucking all all of the snow (both falling and already grounded), debris of the cesspools, even the tombstones. Making the field dry and barren.-
"A Homonculus."
-As he said this, a massive shadow would come up behind Vylence, dwarfing him by a few yards. Its crimson red eyes would open along with its huge mouth, ready to do Vylence's bidding.-
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate 1211
(Just had to do it xD)
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:00 am

"This is like some kinda boogeyman story, this has truly become tedious" ◘Aiden thought this briefly while shadow possessed, once the shadow began sucking everything in Aiden acted quickly◘ "Torrent" ◘A pressurized cannon of water blasted into the ground beneath Aiden causing him to fall into a small fissure, and breaking the shadow posession◘ "This is getting tiresome, bought time I we finish this." ◘Aiden thought this while sheathing his sword Artemis, he instead pulled both his guns, Ruin and Redemption, from their holsters, all the while falling further into the fissure and being drained.◘ "Ability Buff ALL x10." ◘Aiden activated all of his Ability Buffs at ten fold power, thereby increasing mental abilities, strength, speed, and defensive capabilities 10 fold. He then ran up the side of the Fissure, leaping from back and forth between the sides of the fissure periodically. By this time all of the snow had been devoured, though more would just continue falling.◘ "I believe you're draining my energy..." ◘Aiden used more energy to cause his arm to glow again, and took off running, in an instant he appeared behind his Anchor, which had stabbed into the ground a few feet in front of Vylence.◘ "Break Shot." ◘Aiden fired a bullet into Vylence's shadow that would drain all the dark energy he just used to create the black hole effect, this would of course stop the black hole, since there was no energy to fuel it, also if that shadow and his giant shadow behind him were connected, energy would be drained from it as well.◘ "And now, Charge." ◘Aiden shot himself with a bullet that would transfer the previously drained energy from Vylence's shadow(s) into himself, with this energy he began to radiate even more light from. He then shot the Anchor with 3 Amplifier shots, increasing it's power three fold.◘ "Alright friend, I've kept The lady Rozalyn waiting long enough... Pressure Cut." ◘Aiden fired a jet stream of water around the Anchor, from his left hand, with enough force that it could pierce even steel, this jet stream flew at Vylence, as this dangerous and large beam came screaming towards Vylence from only a few feet away, Aiden grabbed his large Anchor and dashed back a few feet, instantly lowering it's size to it's standby state. He stood there with the radiant light of his right arm eliminating all shadows around him for quite some distance, his left arm covered in jagged ice, with bits of water flowing around it.◘
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:31 am

-Although Aiden was moving quickly, Vylence was aware of all that was transpiring. When the giant anchor landed near him, he would of course side step to gain some distance from it, and at this moment Vylence would create a second concentrated sphere of dark energy.-
"Like I said, nothing escapes my vision."
- He plunged the second shade vortex into his giant shadow, giving it black hole like properties. The jet stream of water would get sucked into the giant shadows mouth before it could touch Vylence, let alone get near him. It would open its mouth and let out a devestating screech, similar to Vylence's move Shade impulse, Which causes everything that the sound hits to become partially paralyzed and decreased movement. While its massive mouth was open it would begin to suck up and drain from all things on the field, except for Vylence of course. From its massive size and energy consumption, this shadow wouldn't fall victim to light as easily as the others did.-
"Now, how do you know Rozalyn?"
-Aiden's energies as well would suffer from these effects of shade vortex again. Shadows with the same properties would extend from the massive shadow for Aiden and all other directions at a high velocity, trying to once again possess him. The light would surely keep them at bay, but with them draining at his energy all the way this illumination would decrease quickly until its completely depleted, so it was only a matter of time before he was possessed. In addition to this, from the eyes of the large demonic like shadow fired dark energy beams a Aiden and his surrounding area, forcing the same effects upon him. At this rate, Aiden will be completely exhausted of his energy and severely injured. Vylence pulled out his lightsabre and watched as darkness slowly over took the cemetery.-
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Bump..
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:13 pm

I told you I was posting today...

"Well friend, I'll tell you how I know Rozalyn if you stop draining my energy, fair enough?" ◘Aiden reduced the power of the light from his right arm, and then slashed Artemis in a circular motion around him absorbing energy from the shadows trying to shadow possess him. By this time Aiden had had a lot of energy drained from him, and at this point Aiden's Reiki began to take effect on the large shadow, the large quantities of Reiki adapted to the shadow monster, and began to devour it from within, thereby devouring Vylence's energy and reducing the power of the small black hole. Aiden emitted a powerful light from his right hand and took off towards Vylence, keeping shadows at bay the entire time, the paralysis from earlier would have worn off by now, not that it did much effect while Aiden had amplified himself 10 fold.◘ "I wonder... have you ever heard of something called an Event Horizon?" ◘He disappeared from view, reappearing mid air almost instantly thanks to his drastic speed boost with light shining radiantly and steadily from his arm and engulfing his body, once in the air he tossed his anchor upward, and threw Artemis, charged with lightning and Reiki, at the shadow monster, which would be suffering the effects of being internally devoured by the ever adapting Reiki. At the same time Aiden's left arm began emitting large quantities of gas, with it's temperature having dropped low enough to change the temperature around it, and steadily decreasing.◘
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:41 am

-The shadows trying to possess him would cancel out their absorbtion with Artemis absorbtion naturally, keeping Aiden from absorbing anything as the shadows continued and continued to strike Aiden. Vylence's shadow began to release more shade impulses by screeching, and because of this Vylence knew something was wrong with it. This screech would do the same as the one before it and paralyzed as well as decrease movement of what heard it.-
"Hmm, it seems to be weakening, but how?"
-He thought briefly. As he pondered Artemis came at the shadow behind him.-
"Take'em. I'm finished with it anyway."
- He muttered under his scarf. The shadow beast raced up at Aiden while continuing to suck up energy. Artemis would be drained of its massive reiki and lightning energy as it neared the shadow. With the sword deprived of all of its former energy, it passed harmlessly through the shadow and fell into one of the dark, shadowy crevices on the field. Meanwhile, as the shadow continued for Aiden.-
"I know everything has its limits."
-The shade vortex inside the shadow would reach its full capacity, causing it to explode in a fiery burst of negative energies. Containing so much energy then having it all released instantly with immeasurable force, absorbing or even adapting would be impossible. Even the reiki energy that was in the shade vortex along with all the other energy was tainted by dark and negative energies. Although Vylence doesn't have a full grasp on how reiki works, he knew that if by some chance Aiden did try to reabsorb this energy, he would be tainted and infected. The radius covered a 5 kilometer , making it a powerful unexpected explosion that would be difficult to dodge completely if at all. Vylence on the other hand would leap down into one of the crevices while wrapped up by his scarves.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next