Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Reiki

Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:26 pm

◘The shadows would continue to Aiden, though the damage would be drastically reduced since he had ALL buffed himself x10, though he still deflected alot of them with his left arm which had iced over and begun freezing the area around it. As for Aiden's sword, the Reiki would be drained off of it, and would begin to drain energy from the large shadow, and since Artemis drained energy itself, it would just add onto the draining of the shadow's energy, so with so many things draining it it would be impossible for it to reach it's full capacity and explode. With his speed increased, the temporary paralysis would once again have little effect on Aiden as all of this transpired.◘ "This really needs to end..." ◘The snow in the area quickly melted as it fell, and heavy rain began to pour across the field, even if some of it were to be sucked up, it only needed to be present for a little while. Aiden's iced over left arm began crackling as drops of water splashed onto it, this also happened with everything in the area around Aiden, since the temperature near him had so drastically declined. The stage was set for a move that Aiden had never tried before, but required very little effort.◘ "Large Scale...!" ◘The ice continued crackling and the temperature continued dropping to the point that even the shadow...thing... that had taken physical, form was freezing over as Aiden continued to speak◘ "DRY ICE BOMB!!" ◘There was a massive chemical reaction in the form of an explosion that scattered shards of frozen carbon dioxide, ice energy, reiki, and carbon dioxide. This explosion would result in a flash freezing effect on most everything in the area, and would freeze burn the skin and nerves. VEry extensive damage, though not permanent. This large gaseous explosion would send near frozen carbon dioxide across the field, which would also cause choking, being carbon dioxide and all. Last but not least as it was a gas it would continue across the field even outside of the blast radius, and so not only was dodging unlikely, it would also be impossible to escape the constantly expanding area that now Aiden could take full advantage of. The two explosions would occur nearly simultaneously since the preparation for Aiden's attack was short, and Vylence had done many other things before his attack was unleashed. The Dry Ice bomb was still an explosion, though in addition it could freeze. So some of Vylences energy from his attack, as well as Aiden's wnergy would clash and quite possible cause another explosion, however the field would still quickly freeze as frozen acarbon dioxide spread across the field, accompanied biy the energy from Vylences explosion. Elohim would be sent flying, something he hadn't expected to happen. He would slide across the ground fairly damaged, only alive because of his buffs. He would remain on the ground, exhausted, as he spoke one sentence.◘ "She sent me here...Rozalyn..."

(Both atacks happened simultaneously and i got hit, whatever happened to you happened...we can dice roll, but it doesn't much matter to me, I'm pretty much drained as it is.)

Last edited by Aiden Alistar on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Aiden Alistar wrote:
◘The shadows would continue to Aiden, though the damage would be drastically reduced since he had ALL buffed himself x10, though he still deflected alot of them with his left arm which had iced over and begun freezing the area around it. As for Aiden's sword, the Reiki would be drained off of it, and would begin to drain energy from the large shadow, and since Artemis drained energy itself, it would just add onto the draining of the shadow's energy, so with so many things draining it it would be impossible for it to reach it's full capacity and explode.

Actually, the shadow would still reach its full capacity. You see, Reiki is inside of the shadow, filling up space. The Reiki energy is absorbing the shadow's energy into itself, which happens to still be inside of the shadow. So even though your Reiki is absorbing the shadows energy, it is still inside the shadow, and would still fill the capacity normally since all of this giving and taking of energy is over all within the shadow's shade vortex. So, can you please edit, due to the shadow still exploding?
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Edited.

(Both atacks happened simultaneously and i got hit, whatever happened to you happened...we can dice roll, but it doesn't much matter to me, I'm pretty much drained as it is.)
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:20 am

(Wait, so the shadow didn't explode...?)
-As the explosion ensued, Vylence had attempted to take shelter down in one of the many crevices on the field. As he was escaping, debris from the dry ice bomb would get him partially, freezing a few parts of his body like his arm, side of his torso and part of his leg. Since he was heading down a massive crevice, his cry of pain could not be heard. Several seconds after the explosion(s) subsided, Vylence would appear through Aiden's shadow, burned at the specified parts of his body. He was breathing heavily as red lightning crackled around him, signaling that his body was regenerating itself. He wasn't breathing in the carbon dioxide since by the time he surfaced, that gas had already lifted into the atmosphere, no doubt weakening the o zone layer.-
"Rozalyn huh..."
-Vylence said aloud.-
"Why... did she send you after me?"
-His shadow was a regular shadow at this point. He had wasted too much energy, and maintaining his shadow would leave him too tired to even go back to the Depths.-
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:22 am

"She told me to come and fight you...like a test to see if i was strong enough to join the village. I think this should be enough to get in."◘Aiden would sit up, dusting himself off and standing to his feet as he spoke.◘ "You're pretty good mate, haven't had a fight like that one in quite some time." ◘Aiden walked past Vylence, headed back for Rozalyn's office, once near him he would place a hand on his shoulder.◘ "Nothin' personal mate, you have any problems with this take it up with the lady Rozalyn." ◘With thatAiden would walk off toward the Depths.◘
Back to top Go down
Aiden Alistar
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Aiden Alistar

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:13 pm

(uhhh....bump?)
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:23 pm

"Rest assured I will."
-He declared as he brooded on the subject of Rozalyn. A simple test was logical reasoning, but he was upset that she used him. Being a pawn in a scheme wasn't something he liked to do. As Aiden passed him by, Vylence sank into his shadow, vanishinhg from the area.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate   Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting Rozalyn's subordinate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2