Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 pm

the General would walk into the pit and just stand there.

"stupid heat" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Why is it stupid....? *I would say, as I IT into the area, actually appearing behind the General with my back towards him, as I stood on the lava, not a part of me burned for the telekinetic energy and chakra that I had placed around my feet to allow me to walk on it unharmed*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:28 pm

"Because a person such as my self enjoys the cold solitude of the north" he said his own energy jammer and I field was protecting him from the lava.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Hum...interesting... *I would say, as I looked down at the lava* Funny we aren't having this conversation there then..... *I would say, as I turned to face the General, as I slide Kyokkai out of her sheath. I had just a very interesting idea. I would start to walk slowly towards the General now, as I waited for his response*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:36 pm

the General would swing his Banriu over his shoulder and swing it around a few times.

"I can't be in the cold too long. Metal doesn't like the cold" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Not too sure it likes heat either.... *I would say, as I then stopped where I was, about 7 1/2 ft from the General, as I flipped Kyokkai over so that the side of the blade was facing up, and the blade was facing away from me. I would run my hand over the surface* Kyokkai: Submit!

Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. Futuristic-Ninja-Sword

*At once, the blade turned black, as the very edge became silver, and as the blade took a more ninja looking effect. At the same time, my image would fizzle a little, as my body was transformed into Distortion Energy. As this happened, I would release my spirit pressure, which would make the lava blast out on all sides of the volcano, the pressure enough to knock a few hundred lbs out or so, as I continued to face the General, who would feel the same effect on himself as well, or a degrading effect on his canceler, whichever way that worked. There would stand, Kyokkai and I in a position which enabled me to strike or defend any part of me, as I waited....*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:52 pm

(This is an ability meant for next rank but I'm gonna get used to it now. the General now has a worthy offensive ability. First one since my first ranking exam actually)

the General shield would indeed be impacted b this effect. As godly as they were they weren't invincible as proven by Rozalyn and Falx. the General would begin to glow and as he did his Wing's of Light would form on his back. After that he spread them fully open and made his eyes turn Gold with yellow struck of data running through them. He was merging all 5 of his split Quantum Personalities into one being.

the tips of the General wing would emit massive amounts of Tachyon Particles. The particles would act as a barrier that would bend the reality around them and warp space deflecting attacks away from him. IF it made it through it would have the Energy Canceller to deal with.

As the Tachyon Particles poured out all of the General wings would burst off each becoming their own Fin Funnel. the Fin Funnels were very hard to hit as they were fast and agile. Each of the Funnel was protected with an Energy Jammer and Variable I-Field Generator. Each Funnel would rush outwards and move in patter much like a fly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:44 pm

*Now, as spiritual pressure exerts itself over a space totally, the General's energy canceler would indeed have to take some of the steam ((figure of speech)), as it would make it around the reality bending particles, although it would make some difference. However, I wasn't quite done yet. I would quickly motion towards the funnels* Pesky flies...Crudus... *I would say, as I suddenly combined the Crudus Regavikinesis with a Repulse, as a sudden epic blast of crushing power shot out towards the funnels, probably knocking them away for a few miles, as I then brought Kyokkai towards the General in many slashing and cutting motions.

I was still far away when doing this, but using the power of Regavikinesis, I would be able to slice practically anything that stood in my way, combining the Spiritual Pressure with the Regavikinesis to produce lines of epic cutting force which would probably be able to slice through almost any type of material, given the power of Regavikinesis, and the added spiritual pressure with it. However, making sure that these 50 or so cuts that were aimed at the General were going to hit wasn't totally believable that they were actually going to land, so as the cuts were aimed at him, two clones would appear on either side of him, as they each sent a Navitas constructed ripples of Reality Destruction towards him, so that he would be cut off from many sides at once. These Ripples, if they hit any part of him or anything else, would destroy their Reality with little hesitation*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:51 pm

As the slicing like beam rushed for the General he would let his reality bending Tachyon Particles distort them and send them flying off in the direction his Funnels were. The next bit of beam and attacks he would let through. As he made an opening in the Tachyon shield he would slip Cloneral out and let it travel through the sky as data and form behind Ezekiel with a katana swinging for his neck. The Cloneral was charged with Explosive energy.

The Reality Destruction ripples would hit his Energy JAmmer Canceller and begin to become disused within it. As the jammer copied the signature the Reality Destruction would simply demolish the reality making the E.J.C. useless. In a split millisecond of this happening the General would begin to Quantize.

The beam of slicing stuff would hit his Fin Funnel and cancel out because of the Funnels own Energy JAmmer. The Funnel would bombard the area Ezekiel and the Cloneral was in with Radion Energy.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:05 pm

((I pushed the funnels away....or did they come back....? Oh well...))

*As the Cloneral appeared behind my back, and swung his blade, it would only make it a few inches from my body before stopping, the spiritual pressure around me was enough to keep it from even touching me, much less slicing me or hitting me. As this happened, I would spread my hands out* Total Repulse...
*I would say, as suddenly, a massive Repulse was released in every direction out from me, so that anything near me, even the Radiation energy would be shot away from me*

Spoiler:

*As this happened, and as the General disappeared, the two clones would suddenly IT around the general would both motion towards him as they both spoke the word Altus. Immediately, Telimanic Gravity would kick in, as the gravity not only on a physical plane were intensified, but also on a mental and spiritual level too. Not only would General's body feel extremely heavy, but also his mind and his Spirit. His mental capacity would be cut in half at least, and he would feel his very essence weighing him down, so much that it would soon be impossible to move if something wasn't done.

With the other attacks gone now, I would create several slashes the same as before towards the General, wherever he may be, so that the same thing that might have happened before might happen again*

Last edited by Ezekiel on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:08 pm

(The General who the clones appeared around Quantized away to where you had pushed one of the fin funnels.

Sorry if that wasnt clear)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:12 pm

((edited....))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:18 pm

As the gravity and mental effects kicked in the General would indeed feel the effect but it wouldn't do much. His mind was just too strong in the Data Link state. His body which was built as a machine would counter the gravitational effects by increasing thrust power to the rear and feet Jump Jets.

the General would command the Funnel to line up all in formation around him and activate their Energy JAmmers stopping the attacks. the General himself would turn to the two clones and fire two splitter missiles for each one. Following this he would go to Quantize but couldn't build up the Tachyon Charge to do so because of the Gravity Field.

the Cloneral who was pushed away would fly straight for ezekiel and then Detonate once it was within 10 to 3 feet.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:10 am

*As the Telimanic Gravity also assaulted the Soul, The General would also be effected by this, and thus would be weighed down by whatever Soul he had, which he had to have had.

Now, as the missiles came towards the clones, one would use Regavikinesis to direct all of the missiles into portals which it would create, the portals leading off into space somewhere where they would blow up. The other clone, in the meantime, would suddenly IT above the General, and activate a Chronos Aura, which would suddenly distort time for the General and his weapons/abilities. As the clone started to descend towards the General then, he would be cut down by 25% of his speed, which was quite a bit if you think about it. As then the clone was coming down too, it would motion towards the General, who was quite a bit slower, as a Repulse, moving at about Mach 4, would be fired at basically point blank range, trying to crush the General into the ground with awesome strength. This awesome strength would come, as the clone used Regavikinesis coupled with the Repulse to strengthen its crushing power 5-10x what was normal.

Meanwhile, as the Cloneral shot towards me, I would quickly manipulate gravity and friction so that it would detonate too soon, and because gravity and friction were manipulated, the explosion would never even reach me, the friction so hard that the suddenly expanding air would be able to slide across or against other air molecules, and also with the gravity, the explosion would sink into the ground, and also be pulled away from me at the same time*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 pm

"You underestimate me!" the General said flinging his blade away.

The blade would suddenly vanish. That same blade contained his soul. As the Repulse slammed into the General he would use his machine legs combined with his I-Feild and Tachyon Particle Shield to forcivly move the attack to his left just enough so he could twist his body and evade it. Having been pushed back several hundred feet he would be out of range of Ezekiel.

the General was indeed slowed down by the gravity and reduced by 25% but that only made it so he could travel at around 170 km per hour. Picking up speed again he would rush straight for Ezekiel. LEaving his Funnel to take to the sky for the next attack.

The funnels in the sky would suddenly take formation in a circle and begin to glow in a single point in the center forming a purple portal. The portal was facing Ezekiel and would fire the next attack.

(the purple portal mean dice roll)

Last edited by the General on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:06 pm

This is a dice roll. how ever you roll a dice.

1. Cosmic Energy Rail Gun // This is the most powerful weapon of the Faith of Heart. The Cosmic Energy Rail Gun is a weapon of complete and raw power. With a maximum charge it can turn a city into glass in a split second.

2. Targeted Tactical Rail Gun // This is the second most powerful weapon on board the Faith of Heart. Unlike it's superior the Cosmic Energy Rail Gun the Tactical Rail gun uses a charge or Radion Energy laced around a Duranium Shell. This has the capability to penetrate the thick armour of most vessels in a single shot.

3. Missile Barrage // This is a basic barrage of missiles that cause mass explosive damage. They can easily be stopped but are very hard to dodge.

4. CIWS // Heavy machine gun fire that is weak but impossible to avoid.

5. Heavy Bombardment // A group of 12 fighters scramble and form basic attack and bombard tactics.

6. the General is healed

(Dice roll please)

Last edited by the General on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:06 pm

The member 'the General' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:14 am

*I would sigh, as I watched what happen unfold* The fact of the matter is that you underestimate me too.... *I would say coolly, as I motioned around me. Dark purple storm clouds, what really was Reality Nimbus, started to form around me, as I watched the General continually. The clone that had been attacking previously would IT into the path of the oncoming Targeted Tactical Rail Gun attack, and as it was then hit, it would explode, sending ripples of Reality Destruction out, which would destroy the attack before it made it any further. Now, as the General was heading towards me at fast speeds, I would spread my hands outwards, as the Reality Nimbus suddenly multiplied and spread out to 100yds in all directions, and as it did, it would surround the General at once. As it did this, it would block his path in all directions. If the General was to touch it, since it was flowing with Distorted Lightning, anything that did touch it would have its Reality unraveled, and thus be destroyed. Thus, as it was blocking every path of escape, the General had probably no where to go. I would then appear a few feet away from the General, the Reality Nimbus effectively cloaked around me so that if he tried to attack, it wouldn't make it through* You haven't even made me use Bankai yet....how unfortunate... *I would then flick my finger towards the General, as the combined crushing powers of Repulses and Regavikinesis would implode into where the General was, trying to crush him into the size of a pebble again, as I waited and watched to see what he would do*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Indeed the General would be caught inside this reality distortion. But he too had a reality dostorting feild of gleaming tachyon particles. As the two reality bending waves would hit each other they would create a small rift and begin to fuse with one another. The general would suddenly vanishthis time teleporting through his data waves that connected him with his funnels. Appearing beside one of the funnels he commanded all of them to fire non stop at the realitydistortion feild. the General's technology as davaced as it was was merely meant for defensive measures.

Spreading his wings open he let the remaining funnels connect with him. His eyes would return to normal and his reality distorting particle feild would fade away.

"It seems I can not defweat you again. Imay have second rank defenses but my attacks and power arwe still something to be questioned the General said backing down and surrendering

"What is this bankai you speak of" the General questioned
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:33 am

Indeed....Bankai is the second and final release of my Zanpakuto.... I would say, as Kyokkai went back into sealed form, as the various Reality powers around me vanished, and as I indicated Kyokkai as my Zanpakuto* But I;m not going to show you what it does...that's something you have to earn in battle...by forcing me to release it.... *I would sigh, as I looked into the sky* Well, I suppose I will be seeing you again soon....?
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:42 am

"New time you see me I'll be sure to unlock something I have only seen once" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.   Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel and the General. Random Duel.
Page 1 of 1