Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) Empty
PostSubject: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:23 pm

*miles waited for the general he was warming up to general as he was before but still felt distant from but nonetheless he needed a partner to train in weapons with
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:14 pm

the General was seen far off bursting towards the location at mach 1.5 a trail of vapor and bright red sparkles was left behind him as he shot across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:16 pm

"cant help but show off can u?" *miles said calmly*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:23 pm

the General arrived at Miles and came to a grinding stop. He touched down and folded his wings closed. As the sparkles hit the ground the grass seemed to get more lively. the General's JJ Advanced faded away and were replaced by a new fixed shirt.

He looked at miles and spoke

"you called" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:24 pm

"i was wondering if you were up for a weapons only spar, as in no other abilities except weapons, which includes my other abilities" *miles explained*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:25 pm

"I only use weapons" the General said (XD everything is a weapons now)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:29 pm

"weapons as in these" *miles said then shot out several blobs of crimson tar with a liquid steel tint and they formed several weapons, katana, staff, ninjato, bow adn arrow, and other weapons* "abilities like my electricty, air manipulation, or anything besides shaping weapons are not allowed, that goes same for any u have" *miles had forgotten general's skills in his past*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:32 pm

the General looked at Miles. "Does my Real Hologram counts as a weapon" the General said.

the General wing's appeared on his back again. The wings were not a real Hologram But were stored inside one of his ten Hyglordrik Cube.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:34 pm

"as long as they only form weapons u hold in your hands then it is accepted, but no illusions, or wings. save those for if u really need it to survive a slash or smack" *miles explained*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:36 pm

the General made his wings vanish. He knew he could utterly bend the rules. Beings that a mech or a ship could be classed as a weapon. But he would not cheat.

the General drew his Banriu Blade from cube and held it out with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:39 pm

*miles contemplated his weapon choice and decided to form a yumi on his torso on standby, a katana sheathed at waist, a ninjato beside it sheathed as well, and same on other side of him, plus a claymore in hand he lifted with one hand showing true might* "u first" *he said and for kicks after reading about william wallace he made himself look like william wallace* ( XD jsut ahd to laddie *scottish accent*)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:43 pm

the General took a step forwards and pulled Banriu back and dugs his rear foot into the ground. His left chest opened up and fired off two snaring wires. His right side opened and out popped two missiles. One was a flash missile and the other a touch missile that would explode on the first thing that touched it.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:46 pm

*miles leaped high over the snare wires and conviently wasn't facing the missles when they flashed and upon landing he turned around whipping the massive claymore around with one hand showing sheer strength, the swing was aimed for general's waistline and miles held a ninjato with his free hand*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Miles had completely forgotten about the missile which had arched up when he moved. that missile had hit the other which caused and explosion which threw off Miles next attack causing it to miss his waist and hit his lower left leg.

It looked like Miles had won, but as normal the blade hit the General's leg and merely pushed it backwards. There was a loud "PING" to follow this. the General brought his Banriu Blade down upon the Claymore to shatter it with the sheer 500 pound might of his Banriu Blade.

His wires turned to a gel like state and slithered back into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:58 pm

*miles's claymore being made of 50% mimicked steel and 50% real steel truthfully did shatter but liquefied and returned to miles but considering that swinging a heavy sword like that would cause recoil he charged in draw slashing with both ninjato's swords that would have a draw speed of less than a second where as a 500 pound sword would have some recover time needed. With both slashes aimed at the organic chest area and timed to be during the recover time of the major swing the swing was almost sure to hit but jsut incase miles kept alert of general's actions*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:01 am

the General chest which was already open fired a Flash missile and exploded upon exiting. the General's vision was sacrificed At the same time his wires fried again and were aimed at the sword miles had.

the General grabbed the second handle of the Banriu Blade and removed the Core Blade from the Shell and prepared to swing that upwards blindly.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:03 am

*miles being blinded stepped backwards immidatly to avoid any further danger, his swords were snared but soon liquified to be free and returned to miles, he then once recovered from the flash drew one of his katana's and cahrged straight for general with a plan in mind*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:05 am

the General picked his Shell Blade up and held it on an angle to keep the wheel on the round. He kept slightly crouched to the Ground and held the Core Blade to his other side.

The snaring wires turned to gel and slithered back into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:08 am

*miles continued to charge and had swung his katana in hand at general once again keeping aware of his moves*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 am

the General swung his entire body. His Shell Blade swung around and struck Miles Katana. He let the Shell Blade go and gained his footing not having to worry about the recoil. He swung the Core Blade right for Miles heavily exposed extended arm.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:12 am

*miles anticipated this and dropped the katana where it was then fronflipped behind general rapidly and drewslashed general's back while he was swinging his 500lb weapon*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:16 am

the General's back was hit and suddenly his force field(Banriu Blade sheath which make it so he doesn't feel the 500 pound weight while he carries it) which he used to hold the Banriu Blade to his back suddenly magnetized.

the General's leg's became extremely hard to use causing him to fall forwards. Sparks erupted from the force field as it shut down. the General was now stuck on the ground with pretty much no means of defense.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:19 am

*miles sheathed his weapons and resumed his normal look* "you know i thought it was you who surpassed me? yet i just won using only a weapon and of course shapeshifting but ONLY to look like william wallace which could not contribute to combat whatsoever." *miles said not in the way of rubbing it in his face but in a way of calm curiosity*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:20 am

the General stood to his feet.

"It has been ages since I used by blade. I had gotten used to that DDS" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:22 am

"dds?" *miles's curiosity was peaked*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)   general. care for weapons only training? (just general please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

general. care for weapons only training? (just general please)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next