Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Exploring... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Exploring...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Rep. : 0
Nation : Depths
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Chakra, CelestialEnergy/P-Type Astral Energy

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:57 pm

*After leaving the Academy, I would continue to walk through Escellsia for quite a while. Walking through it and exploring, I would head towards a northern direction and suddenly come upon a large city of sorts. I would come into its outskirts, as I came upon a Cemetary, wondering around here, I would feel all sorts of strange and weird energy and presences here. I kept a firm grip on Celestus, as I continued to walk on, wondering if there was anyone here...*
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:36 pm

◙Sitting in a tree as the girl passed below him, Mitsuru frowned, his eyes following her. What was a girl like that doing in a cemetery? He checked that his acoustic was still securely in it's case, and grabbed the one strap that was over his shoulder before hopping down, right behind her. His knees bent only slightly to absorb the impact, and he had a slight grin on his face if she turned around. Casually, he said,◙

"Hey... What're you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:28 pm

*As Mitsuru spoke, my nerves and adrenaline suddenly kicked in, as Celestus was quickly swung over my shoulder, glowing with manifested Celestial energy, as it came towards Mitsuru's shoulder*

KA!!
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:14 pm

◙Chuckling, Mitsuru stepped to the side easily to avoid the massive keyblade.◙

"Watch where you're swingin' that, lady... I just asked a question. Chill."

◙He grinned,◙

"Name's Mitsuru. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:21 pm

*As Celestus hit the ground, my eyes would widen in surprise...perhaps I had thought a ghost or something was there, only to find a boy instead*

Oh, so sorry....

*I would say, as I placed Celestus behind my back again, as I bowed slightly to the bow, inclining my head more so*

I'm Thalia...do you live here....? In this village....?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:30 pm

"Huh? Here? Nah, I live at the Creed."

◙Mitsuru also inclined his head, as he would an equal. He walked slowly over to the trunk of the tree off to Thalia's side, leaning his back to it and crossing his arms as he looked at her. He wondered why she was so jumpy....◙
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Oh, I see....

*I would say, as I looked around*

Sorry for attacking you...I just wasn't expecting someone to come so suddenly....

*I would say, as I sighed, looking at Mitsuru*

Do you know what this village is then....?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:55 pm

"Hey, no problem. You're just on the outskirts of the Depths now."

◙Mitsuru yawned, a little bored. He was still trying to figure out what made the girl so skittish. It was how he worked, always trying to find out how something, or someone ticked.◙

"Why, you need a place to lay low for awhile?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Hum...you could say that I suppose...

*I would say, giving the boy a mysterious grin, as continued to look around*

I suppose a place that would take me in and train me further would be nice too....
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:32 pm

◙Now that was interesting... Perhaps she was acting, but then again, perhaps she was actually serious...? Whatever the case was, Mitsuru chuckled lightly,◙

"If you want someone to train ya, you'd be better off going to a guild, rather than a village. They have quarters there too."
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Oh...I've been to the guilds...or a guild...but wouldn't seeking training from multiple sources be a smart move than relying on only one source...?

*I would ask, as I watched Mitsuru*

And what can you do....exactly...?

*I would ask after a few moments, wondering what the boy was capable of*
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:57 pm

"Well you can transfer guilds at any time..."

◙Mitsuru tilted his head. If she had been to a guild already, wouldn't she know that? As she asked her other question, he narrowed his eyes.◙

"Several things... Only some of them are things I'm proud of."
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:42 am

Yes, I realize this....however, each place outside the guilds is even more different still, and thus can provide an even wider range of talents...

*I would say, matter of factly, as I continued to look at Mitsuru*

Proud off...? What powers could you not be proud of....are they some sort of torturing or multilating effects...?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:14 am

"I've never heard of a whole Kingdom or Citadel or Province or Village contributing to trainin' someone... You could probably get a mentor there, but that's about it."

◙Mitsuru gazed right back, smirking slightly. His smile instantly disappeared as she asked her next set of questions.◙

"You could say that. Unless you wanna find out about 'em, I wouldn't ask any more. But how about I show you something I am proud of instead, to lighten the mood, eh?"

◙He swung his guitar to be in front of him, letting the bottom touch the ground extremely lightly. His acoustic was in fact something of moderate value, and he wanted to be careful with it. His eyes flicking up to Thalia for a moment, he quickly undid the clasps and laid the guitar on the ground. Opening the lid, he carefully moved the protective straps that held the guitar just so. Once the instrument was free, he flashed her a smile, and began to play.◙

Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:56 pm

*I would nod, as I then sat on the ground, hearing Mitsuru's song was amazing...he was so good! I would continue to listen, dazzled by the different chords and rythms with which he played. After he was finished, I would started clapping*

Your so good, Mitsuru-san....I haven't ever heard anyone play like that before....
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:47 pm

"Hey, thanks, but I'm not done quite yet..."

◙He smiled, glad he could steer the conversation to something he enjoyed much more. Mitsuru closed his eyes for a moment, then allowed his fingers to move again, weaving another melody.◙

Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:22 pm

*After Mitsuru would finish again, I would smile, as I clapped again*

Your teriffic....you should do that professionally...

*I would say, as I continued to sit on the ground*

Where did you learn such a thing....?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:31 pm

"Ah, thanks..."

◙Mitsuru grinned, and answered her next question as he was placing his guitar back in it's case,◙

"I learned awhile ago from a guy named Tommy. He came to my family's house for my lesson every week... Until I left, of course."
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Hum...

*I would wonder why Mitsuru had left, wondering if his situation was the same as mine was*

If you don't mind me asking, Mitsuru-san, why did you leave...it sounds like you had a nice life....
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:41 pm

◙He scoffed,◙

"Nice life? Yeah right. Yeah, I had all the toys, but no freedom at all! Seriously, my 'rents? Wouldn't let me do a damn thing. Ah, sorry... Pardon my language. But yeah. I had to sneak around all the time to even have just a few friends! Just wasn't the life for me, I suppose."

◙Shrugging, he did the clasps back up, and leaned the case against the tree his back was against.◙

"What about you? You obviously don't live around here... Where'd you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:17 am

*I bit my lip, as I spoke of what a hard life he had. I would look at my hands before, then returning to look at Mitsuru*

I lived in a village with my father, quite a ways from here....I never knew my mother...er, actually, I should say I never really met my mother in person, although I have flet her pressence before....Anyways, my father was killed on a combat mission and left me with a letter explaining what I was suppose to do next. Since then I've been on the run, the village officers think that I have some monsterous powers or something, and are trying to capture me and take me back...or just kill my I suppose.... My fathers instructions were to find a civilization not to far from here, but when I arrived, all I found were ruins...and so here I am now...just trying to find a place where I can start anew...or figure out what to do next....

*I would say, as I then fell silent. It had been painful to talk about my past, especially my father, although speech of my mother gave me strength, knowing she was always with me*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring...   Exploring... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring...
Page 1 of 1