Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Domo's Touching Tale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

Rep. : 0
Nation : Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Energy

Domo's Touching Tale Empty
PostSubject: Domo's Touching Tale   Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Name: Domo
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Class: Aura Master/Shinobi
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 133lbs
Personality: Domo usually is care free and easy to get along with, extremely intellegent and a quick thinker, however, that is only a facade. He usually puts his real emotions at rest and if angered he will show some of his true personality. In addition, Domo swears whenever possible if annoyed or angered.
Clan: None
Village: Village of the Depths
Kekkei Genkai: Aura Split

Abandoned as a child at the age of four or five, I have no recollection of my past memories besides the ones I see in my dreams. I do not know if these are memories of my past or what is to come of the future. In these terrifying dreams, I saw nothing but slaughtering, raiding, and raping, I believe this used to be my old village, in front of a little boy which resembles me surrounded by huts set ablaze by the raiders. Only brief flashes of a bloodied woman's face smiling, but I see it in her eyes she was terrified and in pain of something. The dreams have stopped ever since I have learned to control and suppress my emotions.

>Back to the Story<
I awoken in a dusty hut, as the sunlight was let in through the entrance I shield my eyes from the blinding rays to determine who this mysterious person was. As my eyes got adjusted, what I found was not a raider sent to finish me off but an old hermit in his place. The old hermit gestured me outside, obediently I followed him into warmth of the sun, this is where I remembered how to smile.

The hermit told me that he found me passed out on the road nearly dieing of dehydration. Grateful, I began to stick close to the hermit never leaving his side, however, nothing lasts forever. When I turned six the hermit invited me to join him in his daily training, out of curiosity I agreed knowing of what was in store for me. The old hermit in reality was not a hermit instead he was a wise sage and quite a fighter.

My training began right away, learning different martial arts as well as listening to the voice of nature. As years passed my understanding of nature grew strong and stronger as I meditated near a crystal clear stream. My physic was also improved from a frail little boy to something any woman would fall heads over heels for. But, on my fifteenth birth I had an ominous premonition, so I decided to end training earlier and head back to whom I called a father now. Urgently I rushed towards the hut only to see flames burning the hut including the trees and plants in the area. I spotted my father impaled to the trunk of a tree, he only looked at me and smiled as he gave his last breath. Something unworldly did this to him, this was nothing raiders could have done.

With my spirit broken I wandered into to forest to the clear stream only to notice my bloody face where my father last touched me. I washed my face with the water from the stream, I thought this stream is no longer clear and pure as my heart when the blood defiled the stream and became murky with the blood. This is when a seed of hatred infested my heart as well as the blooming of my powers, I screamed in agony as I recalled the lost of my father. As I let out the deafening howl of pain the calm wind became violent and distorted. Next my arms and chest glowed brightly, then bursting into flames as it covered my entire body. Scared of what was happening to me, I wished to be cast myself into the darkness never expecting that the wish would be granted.

As dawn broke, I thought that everything last night just a dream until i saw my body in the steam, what was in place of my body was a distorted blur of never ending darkness. Horrified that everything that night was a reality I mourned and swore to hunt down who or what killed my father. This when I also began to put on a facade to hide my real emotions.

Over the course of the year I began to develop a brief understanding of my powers of my chosen elements of wind, fire, and oddly enough darkness. This is when I found myself face to face with Rion, my current master, in a ranking exam. I was beaten at every turn, technique, and comment I made, which angered me greatly at my own helplessness. Hoping that Rion would be able to help me find out my true powers I set out to become his apprentice. Laying out the first step into finding the killer of my father.
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Domo's Touching Tale   Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Now you I remember you ranked me up two level. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Domo's Touching Tale   Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:45 am

Your ALIVE :]
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

Rep. : 0
Nation : Depths
Energy Type : Energy

PostSubject: Re: Domo's Touching Tale   Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:26 am

I never died in the first place? :]

Domo's too bad ass to die in some cliched way as a black hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domo's Touching Tale   Domo's Touching Tale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domo's Touching Tale
Page 1 of 1