Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) Empty
PostSubject: Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete)   Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:24 pm

With her memories restored, she can now recall her past, in full detail{not that I will excately} As her story progresses, bits of her life will come to light, and later the pieces can all be put together so she can know what she truly is.

Part 1: 13 years ago, Rozalyn and her sister Bloom used to live in the castle at the Oasis village. Their father was the king, and mother was the queen. That means that Bloom and Rozalyn Haedanghwa were princesses, at least Bloom was, since she was older than Rozalyn. They didn't get along at all, Bloom would tease Rozalyn about being the "real" heir to the throne, which would always make Rozalyn cry, no matter the age. The King, Bellephor Haedanghwa, seemed to be a mischevous man, but he was loved emensely by Bloom. Rozalyn dispised him, because he never made their mother, Kilia, happy. Rozalyn would notice that she would grow ill everytime she saw him, and everyday her mother would have new scars on her body.

Rozalyn would investigate on this matter, for she couldn't bare to see her mother suffer at the hands of an unfit king. One late night, Rozalyn would roam the halls of the castle, until she came across moans. She continued towards these noises, and it lead right to her parents room. She would crack the door open, and for a split second, she would only see her mother, bleeding, cuts on her body. Rozalyn's eyes widened, but the door was pulled closed by someone, someone nine years old. Her sister, Bloom. Bloom had apparently been told by her father to make sure no one saw what was going on. Bloom didn't know herself what was going on, but she loved and believed her dad, and to her that was all she needed.

Rozalyn would yell her mothers name, "Kilia!" Since she was never one to use mother or father. She was about to call out to her again, but her mouth was struck with a mighty blow by Bloom. It was strong enough to send Rozalyn half way down the hall. Bloom was an expert in Judo and Karate at 9 years old, due to her self-defense classes. Rozalyn would stagger as she stood to her feet, wipping the blood from her mouth. She ran down the hall at her Bloom, and would throw a punch at her chest, which Bloom easily side-stepped. She kicked Rozalyn down the other end of the hall now, standing calm as ever. Rozalyn quickly got up, and reached to grab Bloom, who would just knee her in the chin, then grab Rozalyn's collar, lunging her into her parents door. Kilia would staggerly ask who is at the door, but her voice was quickly silenced by Bellephor.

Coughing up blood now, Rozalyn found it hard to stand, and Bloom was walking towards her. The closer Bloom got, the faster Rozalyn's heart pounded, for she knew she couldn't match her sister. Bloom continued walking, and Rozalyn tried to limb away, but a fist caught her in the back, sending her through a glass vase. She sat there, covered in glood and glass, finding it hopeless. She wanted to save her mother, but got utterly defeated by her other sister, Bloom.

Bloom then turned around, finding her mission in keeping Rozalyn away a success. As she walked away, Rozalyn's eyes grew red, and she pointed her finger at Bloom. Before either of them knew it, a black vine shot out from Rozalyn's finger tip, and struck Bloom right in the back, coming out of her front. Bloom gave a shocking look down at the blood spilled, and turned to rozalyn, expressionless. Rozalyn pulled her hand back, removing the vine in Bloom. Bloom would stumble forward, crashing against her parents room door. Bellephor came out to see what the hell happened, and he found Bloom lying there, with a hole in her stomach. He then gave a scary look over at Rozalyn, who was still bloody laying in the broken vase.

Rozalyn blacked out as he ran towards her. She woke up in a bed, not hers, but Bloom's. She wondered what happened, she would like to believe it was a dream, but the pain was a quick reminder of the reality of the situation. She got out of bed, and trailed down the hallway again. It was strange, the blood that was there was gone, the vase was replaced with a new one, its like last night never happened. She peeked open her mothers room, and found only her dad, Bellephor. She didn't like talking to him, but she had to ask. "Wheres Kilia?" And the respond he gave her that changed everything for her. "Hm? Kilia? is that a friend of yours?". Rozalyn got teary eyed, and then replied. "My Mother you bastard! where is she?" And then "She passed away years ago." She couldn't believe what she was hearing, it made no sense. "No she didn't....me and Bloom-" Her father replied. "Bloom? whos that?" The rest is a blank from there. He covered up Bloom's and Kilia's death with lies.

Part 2: TBA

Part 3: She had the power to slay small villages with ease, but about 5 years ago, When on an S-rank mission, KAZZ began to control her body. He had done so by using the dark matter that he purposely set in her walk way. this matter entered her body and affected her brain, now even though she is completely conscious of whats going on, theres nothing she can do about it. This forces her to forget half of the things she had once knew, her family and the other half of her kekkei genkai. She begins to hate KAZZ's ways, and has high hopes of becoming free. She is still an excellent fighter and her skills match even a few Kages{story wise}, which is why KAZZ made her his right hand woman. He controls her mentally, this would be hard to break.

Part 4: One night, having a strange nightmare, the sudden idea that she had a sister came into her life. She began to constantly wonder, do I have a sister? She could never fiure it out due to Kameel's mind control. On a nice sunny day in the Depths, two powerful "shinobi" came along. Mahk-x, the "Great Destroyer" and Kay Niyotomi, His pupil. As Kazz engaged battle with the Destroyer, Rose took an interest with the female pupil, for she had never fought another female ninja before. What fun this would be. As the fight raged on, the thoughts of having a sister became more, clear, as she entered Kay-Niyotomi's realm of darkness. The realm kept her from being effected by Kameel's mind control to a short extent, just enough for her to realize she has a sister. She couldn't get a name, and as she dug deeper into her mind to figure it out, the pain would worsen, and the strength of the mind control would prevent her from thinking any further on the matter. Noticing her distress, Kay would come over to Rose, and began to sense the powerful sensation of the mind control. Using her abilities with darkness, she was able to temporarily release the mind control, and with that, iit all started to come to Rose. Kameel ambushed her, and placed her under a spell so she would do his bidding as an ultimate servant. She couldn't think of why he did this to her, or what he planned to get out of it, but Rose would go to the first thing that came to mind. Her sister, who she now knew the name of; Bloom Han.

Part 5: TBA
Back to top Go down

Rozalyn's Mysterious tale (incomplete)
Page 1 of 1