Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

a martial artist's ranking exam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Haishiro
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Akira Haishiro

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Chi Essences

a martial artist's ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:07 pm

*Akira would meditate ontop the ranking cliff with chi coursing around him vigorously as a combined amount of 9 chi essences pulsing as one massive clump yet keeping their essence builds separate. while meditating he would be waiting for his proctor to test him*
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:07 pm

(You have to be part of a guild to rank, so once you decide on covenant, underworld, or academy let an admin know)
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:26 pm

(i did it's in my information i have just not been labeled as one yet....wait ok i remember being able to publibly sign onto a guild but nation wise the admin's gotta label me into it)
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Rep. : 7
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:09 pm

*An older man walked out onto the cliff wielding his gun lance and smiling as his red hair blew in the wind, occasionally covering his red eyes.*

"I'll rank you young man, the rules to this are simple, you just have to impress me, and manage to not die. Whenever you're ready you may begin..."

*The man would lift his gun lance into the air with one hand, pointing it at the person before him.*

"But first, your name?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:42 pm

*Akira would come out of meditation once he came and after the proctor spoke he would bow honorably* "Akira Haishiro minor martial artist instructor of Escallsia southern region" *He would raise from the bow and then channel a chi essence over him and a spear would form from solidified chi in hand he would then take fighting pose leaving a blur moving rapidly and would stand ready* "who starts?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:43 pm

(what rank am i facing? usually they state which rank they are)
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:52 pm

(3rd Rank)

"You may start whenever ready."

*The man continued to stand with his large gun lance in hand, as he stood a blackish purple energy began swirling around his left arm, while the gun lance in his right arm began exuding a reddish energy in anticipation for whatever Akira had in store.*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:04 pm

*Akira would charge forward blurring with speed then throw the spear into the ground not aimed at him, jump front flipping and use the spear dug within the ground as a makeshift catapult to launch him towards the opponent grabbing the spear as he is launched towards the opponent, while launching forward within spear reach of the ground he would be rapidly making stab attempts that was so fast it blurred as if there was 20 stab attempts at once when in truth there was only 2 per second stab rate*
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:15 am

*As Akira neared, the blackish purple energy around the man's arm would pulsate. The gravity around his body would drastically decrease, and with one upward swing of his gun lance Akira would be sent skyward, after reaching around 50 feet, gravity would return to normal and Akira would be left to plummet back to the ground around the same location he started in.*

"Come now, you won't hit me with such a speedy linear attack, show me some overpowering force, try again."
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:37 am

*Akira would block the lance so it would not strike him directly by bringing his spear to block and sent skyward he would grin and let himself fall. with that done on landing he would move his body to stab his spear in the ground deep, propel himself to the side by shifting his weight drastically utilizing the style's increased acrobatics keeping the momentum of the 50 feet fall and used said momentum to act as a speed increase in a rapid flying charge attempt going twice as fast as before and this time he would consist of one major swing the the spear sideways meant to jab at his opponent with blinding fast and powerful smash of the blunt end of the spear*
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:39 am

*The man would spin forward, using that momentum to defend the strike from Akira's spear, quickly following up with a kick at Akira's face. If he were hit the man would chase him with a quick step in and fire a blast from his gun lance.*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 am

*Akira would stab the spear within the ground to launch him to the side by spinning around it to dodge the kick and while doing this he would unleash two fast and powerful kicks of his own which after wards he would go flying to the side then stab the spear within the ground and this time spin around it to lose his momentum and exit the spin around the spear with a backflip*
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:47 pm

*The man would block the first kick, with his left arm, then leaning back, planting his gun lance in the ground to keep his balance, he would dodge the second kick, grabbing Akira by the ankle as his kick made impact with nothing. Without hesitation the man swung Akira overhead, straight for the ground. After smashing him into the ground, Akira would feel the blade of the gun lance at his back.*

"You're a skilled fighter my boy, quite skilled."

*With these words the gravity around himself and Akira would begin increasing.*

"Shall we continue, or do you concede defeat?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:02 pm

"perhaps we shall continue for a bit more i will alert you if i concede"

*Akira would say as he when thrown spin while in mid air to land on his back then dodge the gun lance by stabbing the spear vertically into the ground next to him then would shove off the spear to launch himself to the side leaving his spear behind but soon re materializing it by controlling his chi. soon he would follow with a running pole vault to rather high heights but not as high as before because of the increased gravity and on the way down he would throw his spear as hard as possible down at the opponent also probably due to the increased gravity it would probably go even faster while he followed soon behind it narrowing his body to speed his fall*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:09 pm

(reminder)
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:39 pm

(sry, been having internet problems and also been busy, I'll wrap this up for you.)

*With a simple sidestep the spear would be successfully dodged, lodging into the ground upon impact. The man placed his left hand on it and reversed earth's gravitational effect on it, and amplifying it, this would cause the spear to blaze straight back at Akira with amazing speed. This was of course a distraction, since Akira would most likely dodge somehow, or recall it to his hand, but he was already mid fall with amplified gravity. The man would raise his gun lance skyward, and utter 2 simple words.*

"Dragon's Breath."

*An immense blast would envelope a wide area above him, scorching all it crossed over, the blast would repel Akira, even with the amplified gravity in effect, the fight would most likely be over with this, since dodging it was improbable, at least in the man's mind. As he turned to exit the ranking cliff he stopped to speak.*

"5th rank, I look forward to your improvement."

*The man walked away, leaving Akira to deal with his own injuries.*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:17 pm

*Akira would grab hold of the spear as it flew back at him and twist his body so the spear just missing him causing a slight cut on his back with the spear head and he would then use the propelled spear as a force to yank him upwards then transfer the momentum it had through a powerful midair swing to lunch himself to the side to doge the deadly flame content yet still unavoidably be burnt and on the fall force his angle of fall to be vertical as horizontal as possible so the landing was not as painful. *

*he would stick the landing as best he could but on the landing twist an ankle and slide back in the dirt clouding his vision. Once the dust had cleared Akira stood there on one foot and would bow honorably with slightly burning hair, and first degree burns over his skin on one side of him. after the short and honorable bow he would use the spear as a makeshift crutch for his twisted ankle and burdening with the pain treating this as a pain tolerance challenge on the martial artist path and make his way to the nearest medical facility.*

(ok just making sure this topic isnt forgotten)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a martial artist's ranking exam   a martial artist's ranking exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a martial artist's ranking exam
Page 1 of 1