Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gerold

Gerold

Rep. : 1
Nation : None
Guild : Antagonist
Energy Type : The Divine Power

McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises Empty
PostSubject: McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises   McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:34 pm

https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net/weapons-and-other-items-f7/mcmillion-harmon-space-port-erik-s-base-of-commands-wip-t1291.htm

A massive surge of energy would flow across the glacial depths as a portal of immense size would form above the ice terrain. Forming from this portal was a massive space port measuring at least 100 kilometer long and wide. The massive space port was lined with superior defenses that even an entire armada of star ships couldn't even break through. As the space port finished its arrival it would ascend into space and place itself between the first moon of Escellsia and gain free orbit around this moon.

Gerold would be the last to appear out of the portal. His power could be felt streaming across an area 100 miles wide. As he looked towards the sky the cloud would part and in a burst of violent power and speed he would take to the air leaving a crater of massive proportions behind himself. As he exited the atmosphere a rift would form behind him blocking all signals and other means of tracking or feeling him void. With another pulse of power Gerold would reach the speed of light and find himself standing on the surface of Escellsian moon ready to harken the arrival of the McMillion Harmon Space Port.

"You let the Strength of Soul be demolished but I won't let you p[lay games anymore. " He said as his voice echoed down to where Erik was.

His deep and powerful void would stop what ever Erik was doing and cause him to be ripped to where Gerold was.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist
Guild : The Academy

PostSubject: Re: McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises   McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:38 pm

As Erik was pulled into the location Gerold was at his eyes would immediately open with fear. His systems and technology would suddenly stop working making his air supply run short. With the last few breaths he had Erik would say this.

"Forgive me master..." He would say before his systems would come back online.
Back to top Go down
Gerold

Gerold

PostSubject: Re: McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises   McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:47 pm

"If you fail me again there will not be a next time. Remember who gave you this power" Gerold would say.

He would place his hand towards space to were Escellsia was and make a palm overtop it. His hand would fall to his side after as he let his grasp on Erik go.

"I see you have been sticking to at least one part of our agreement. Now tell me how is the General copping with his new home and is he ready to receive my blessing yet?"Gerold would say making an image of the General appear.

In this image the General was sitting in a ranking chamber awaiting his proctor. This image would fade away and a brilliant light would surround them both causing them to vanish and appear inside the bridge of the McMillion Harmon Space Port.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises   McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:40 pm

"the General is not yet ready. He still has not tapped into his true potential and still has a long ways to go before unlocking his Sona"Erik would say walking over to a console in the bridge of the port.

Erik's hammer could be seen resting atop a railing beside a seat that was designated for a captain.
Back to top Go down
Gerold

Gerold

PostSubject: Re: McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises   McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:53 pm

"Just see to it the General remains alive until the time comes we need him" Gerold would say tapping his arm a few times.

A blip would appear on a holo map telling Erik and Gerold that a slipstream portal was opening. Gerold would look towards the place Erik's hammer was and would summon his two blade Mother and Father beside it.

McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises 427846-sword%20of%20Dracula_super
Father Blade

McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises 0002708457258_AV_500X500
Mother Blade

"Let us rest" Gerold would say as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Gerold

Gerold

PostSubject: Re: McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises   McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:10 pm

------------------------------*Time Skip

Gerold would walk around with his two blade in hand. He knew the General had arrived like planned. And wanted to see to it that he was the one to make sure he was gone for a while. Gerold had plans that he didn't want Mr "I'm A Hero" interfering with. Gerold would suddenly vanish and appear in a room filled with hundreds of glowing green tubes filled with a strange liquid. Each tube contained some of histories strongest warriors. the General floated in tube number 146.

"My My after our first meeting in the gap chasm I thought you might have gotten stronger" Gerold would say running his hand over the frosted tube to expose the General's face.

"And now my time can begin" he would says walking away.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises   McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Erik would walk towards where the slip stream portal was as he did he would notice the presence of a living soul that was awake but not connected to a body. He knew for a fact it was the General, because who else did he know had their soul bound to a weapon. As Erik moved towards the end of a hallways he would step onto a Tele-pad and suddenly vanish appearing in the core of the McMillion Space Port. A tube in the center of the room labeled 146 had the Banriu Blade leaning against it. Moving towards it he would be stopped by Gerold who was holding the Mother and Father Blades.

"Capturing Him wasn't part of our plan" Erik would say.
Back to top Go down
Gerold

Gerold

PostSubject: Re: McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises   McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:04 pm

"Our deal was you keep him alive till the time comes when his power be at the right level" Gerold would say as his own body towered above even Erik's menacing frame.

As Gerold spoke his hands would glow one gold and one silver. He motioned Erik to follow him to where the General was and to a tube beside the General. Inside this tube was a man resembling the General in every aspect but the machine parts. Gerold would wait for Erik to approach.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises   McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:34 pm

As Erik approached he saw the General in the main tube as well as one in the secondary tube. The one in the second tube was the General indeed but he lacked the technology the real General possessed. Erik wanted to know what this man was for and why he was being created but didn't bother to ask.

"Can I take that sword that the General once had" Erik would say.
Back to top Go down
Gerold

Gerold

PostSubject: Re: McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises   McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:26 pm

"Do what you with with the blade. As long as his body stays with me" Gerold would say connecting some wire to the tube.

The tube would glow a bright blue and begin pulsing telling anyone who saw it that knew about it that the McMillion Space Port now had a power source until the clone beside the real General was completed.

"I want you to join a guild and a nation Erik. I want you to live as if you are one of them. Rank. fight, socialize and give me information on everyone here. Every once and a while you will report to me with your finding and sample of the people you encounter. This clone of the General will become perfect one day" he said making Erik vanish.
Back to top Go down
Gerold

Gerold

PostSubject: Re: McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises   McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:17 am

---- Time Skip----

After a while Gerold would come back to the room holding onto a lock. There was nothing about this lock that made it appear as anything more than a normal lock. Gerold would walk over to the tube with the General in it and place the lock on the front.

"All the memories of your previous battles. All the people you fought All their abilities. Will now be brought under my control and placed inside this Shadow General." Gerold would say looking towards the Shadow General that was beside the real General.

As Gerold spoke the Shadow General would begin to change. The Shadow General's body would suddenly be clothed in a grey colourless armour with two pinkish red glowing eyes. This armour resembled a mech that could transform into a fighter craft at any time. This would be Shadow General's battle form.

"But there is still work that is yet to be done. And for the sword. I'll leave it up to this person" Gerold would say as the memories of the General battle were all copied onto the Shadow General were they would become the Shadow General's new abilities.

McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises Delta6
McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises Deltax1

A man whom Gerold saw in the General's memories would be brought into existence beside Gerold. He was a simple man whom the General called Blake. Blake would look at Gerold then vanish appearing somewhere on Escellsia
Back to top Go down
Hero's Shade

Hero's Shade

Rep. : -1
Nation : Drifter
Guild : Acadamy
Energy Type : Absolute Defence

PostSubject: Re: McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises   McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Blake would look towards Gerold before he vanished and tell him one thing

"I am the Hero's Shade" he would say before converting to anti matter and vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises   McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McMillion Harmon Space Port Arises
Page 1 of 1