Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? Empty
PostSubject: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:42 pm

((Be jealous that I have a German written title 8D ))

Unknown wanted this request to be short and sweet. So he simply walked to the Main office after ported here from his wasteland of a forest. He thought owning such a weapon would be resourceful.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:45 pm

*The office door opened and Rozalyn was seen at her desk. it was Unknown, someone who she thought died a while ago. Rozalyn stood up and walked towards Unknown."Un, known? You're alive??" she said the last part sarcastically with a smirk. She enjoyed meeting familiar faces in this new world. "It's been a while."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:50 pm

"You doubt me even surviving? Touche...." Unknown gladly walked in, he was even himself surprised Rose even survived. It's funny how the same people can live in the same neighborhood and not even know if they died or not. Yet it was Unknown's fault for even being away from being social for such a long time. Upon hearing of Anti-Akuma weapons he was very interested in obtaining one himself. "It's been quite awhile seeing you Rose...did anything come up that's important to know, unless you want to keep things secret I don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:47 pm

"Only that a war is inevitable." She said with a sigh. Too much crap to deal with at once. "That's all as of now. So, do you have a weapon that I can embed innocence into?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 pm

"Seems like I came out of hiding in at the right timing no?" Unknown would reach in his side pouch of his ripped and ravaged cloak and removed a scarf. He didn't want to give Rose that he's mental or something by making something as this a weapon. "This is my weapon....a scarf..."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:05 pm

"That's a new one." She said taking the scarf. With a smile she turned into the office, gesturing for Unknown to follow. "Come on, I'll have Helvaska fix this thing up for you."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:17 pm

"Right....thank you...." Unknown would follow Rose into her office as she offered.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:48 pm

*Once they entered the office, Rozalyn clapped her hands and thrusted her palm onto the ground, creating a stairway going down into the depths of her office. When they reached the bottom, a laboratory of sorts with a green like glow was seen. A being that gave off a pure white glow walked up to Rozalyn.*

Helvaska: Good evening Rozalyn. A new exorcist?

"Seems that way. Here is his weapon."

*Rozalyn handed Helvaska the scarf. She wasn't used to people wanting innocence embedded into such items, but she did her best regardless. She took the scarf with her extremely long hair and pulled out a red substance otherwise known as innocence.*

Helvaska: Shall I begin, Unknown?
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:00 pm

((fuck my computer for fucking up D: sorry this took awhile?))

Unknown would follow Rose to her depths of the office. He looked around staring at the various glowing objects and a strange lady asking Unknown a question. "Uh, sure let's start..."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:24 am

*Helvaska began too glow, and so did the scarf. She took the innocence and pushed it towards the scarf, watching it melt onto the scarf before morphing its entire form. A few seconds have passed, and the weapon was complete.*
[You can provide the picture.)

Helvaska: Innocence merging complete.

*She handed the weapon to Unknown.*

Helvaska: Try to synch your energy with the innocence in this scarf and I will scan your synchronization rate.

(Just roll a single die to show what your starting percentage is.)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Unknown would receive his scarf and attempt to synchronize with his newly found and first weapon of Unknown beside the third hidden eye of Unknown this would be the first weapon that didn't reside within his body. He would begin to focus his energy within himself and try to match it within the scarf.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:01 pm

The member 'Unknown' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:02 pm

(( D:< I hate dice... ))

With his contact within the weapon Unknown felt a distant power which he couldn't reach. It was a bad synchronize rate thus couldn't be much capable but he would make do and train with his scarf. "Rose....I have a question..."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:26 am

"Hm? And what would that be?" She said looking at Unknown curiously. Helvaska would go on and tell Unknown what he already knew, just becaue she does.*

Helvaska: Your synchronization rate is merely a 1% with your weapon. It must not be used to you and vice versa. However, by using it your synch rate will gradually increase, making you and your weapon stronger.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:51 pm

"Do you know a man by the name Erik?" Unknown would already ask the question even if Rose didn't want to answer. Unknown needed to know after he killed a man of conspiracy against him. He wanted to make sure he did the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:42 pm

"Erik...erik.." She pondered on the name for a while before it popped into her mind. "Ah, Gening has brought that name up several times before." Her eyes became more content as she looked at Unknown. "He has something to do with the war, doesn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:56 pm

"Not anymore....I've killed him, or I've killed his real body but someone else is cloning a copy of Erik. But I did get something from his death, memories, and people that are quite involved with this war..." Unknown placed the cloth like scarf in his pocket. Quickly returning his gaze towards Rose. "I've killed him for conspiracy like acts against the Swamp village and others..." Unknown wasn't sure if he should bring up his findings of the power within the crystal he extracted from Erik. It did hold dark matter and shit like that to create anti matter I think and black holes. But he wasn't quite sure.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:02 pm

(don't believe there's anti-matter in that crystal my friend, thats my area of matter which was made recently.)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:12 pm

(It had something matter involve :O I think it was able to break down molecules or something, I would've got the right info if Erik didn't delete his weapon list 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:14 pm

(lmao well that sucks, i think it is the molecule thing, cause like i said i just recently made anti-matter and I don't think I saw anyone else with it...but I could be wrong )
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:17 pm

((Let's hope he remembers 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:19 pm

(indeed)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:32 am

"I see, I did well in denying him nation membership." She paced a bit before suddenly sensing something from Unknown. It was very familiar. "You, what is that you have with you? Don't tell me.." She automatically assumed that Unknown obtained dark matter.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:36 pm

"I want you to take the dark matter out of it....I don't wish to have such powers Rose..." Unknown knew that he didn't want to have powers that his former kage and now his kage's successor's power. It was too much for Unknown to handle.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:15 pm

*Her black arm (yeah, its still black) morphed into a syringe of sorts. "Of course." She stabbed into the artifact, infusing the Dark Matter inside the crystal with the confines of the syringe, ridding every trace of dark matter from it. She pulled the syringe out once she was finished, and her arm turned back to normal. "Hmp, how are people obtaining this energy..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?   Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kann ich ein Anti-Akuma Waffe?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next