Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Hilden's Ranking exam....again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

Hilden's Ranking exam....again Empty
PostSubject: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:18 pm

*Hilden would await in the ranking chamber awaiting a proctor to test him*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:15 pm

(reminder)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:23 pm

((Oh why not....))

*I would walk into the ranking chamber, having been visiting the Academy for a little while now, I decided to help out here*

"Alright, shorty, lets see what you've got...."

*I would say, smartly, as I looked Hilden up and down. My body began to be surrounded by some greenish looking energy, which pulsated outwards from me*

".....this is a survival test....lets see how long you last...."

*With that, I would thrust my hand towards Hilden, releasing a large wave of Kujo-ku towards him at blinding speeds. The wave looked like acid green fire, but it didn't burn, instead it aimed to decay anything and everything that it touched into nothingness*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:35 pm

*Hilden would activate jetpacks as well as his astral wings where one was in the physical realm and the other in the astral realm yet attached to Hilden and fly up over the wave as fast as possible with increased speed since both flight techniques were activated*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:38 pm

"Flying....?"

*I would say, as I raised my hand, causing many bullet sized pieces of Kujo-ku to blast into the air from the wave after Hilden at quite a good speed again, trying to decay a bunch of holes through him*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:46 pm

*Hilden would summon the flesh eaters in mid flight to be used as sacrificial blockers taking the bullet hits and just incase they did not stop the bullets Hilden would keep jetting forward and upward to fly a distance (not close) behind chizinu as fast as possible since logic would dictate the bullets would not be sent there since chizinu would then be in harm of her own attack. the bullets may have made holes in his wing (or wings if they harm spiritual wings as well) so he would be forced to dismiss his demon wings*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:37 pm

*As Hilden continued to fly around like a....well, fly, I would turn towards him, as I started to glow radient green, as suddenly, a large pillar of Kujo-ku would be released from me and all around it, as it shot up all the way towards the ceiling, where it would decay even through that. As the column would appear, it would begin to spin at rapid pace, creating a large tornado effect, as the bullets of Kujo-ku continued to be shot towards Hilden, trying to take down him, and probably his wings too. Among all the chaos, I would have vanished from sight, being the pillar would have risen around me*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:58 pm

*Hilden would increase the power of his jetpack by demonically animating his jetpack giving it life force and would jet as far away from the tornado as well constantly summoning flesheaters to act as a sacrificial barrier to the energy and to throw off the path of the bullets best he could he would quickly land on the wall sideways and kick off it after transmuting demon feet on him increasing his running and jumping capabilities. once jumping off his wall he would keep that momentum of the powerful kick and rocket even faster now making him harder to hit.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:12 am

*As Hilden hit the wall, and was about to rebound off of it, there would be a sudden HISSSSS as about a hundred snakes shot out of the wall all around and under where Hilden had landed, as they sought to bite, curl around and grab onto him, trying to hold him in place, and poison him. At the same time this happened, a long whip like projection of Kujo-ku extended off the middle of the tornado, being quite wide, as it shot across the area, going along with the tornado's spinning, so that it came across at Hilden from the right, slicing across the wall, as it shot towards Hilden from that direction, as the many bullets continued to be fired towards Hilden from the tornado*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:17 am

*Hilden would sacrifice the time to summon the demon feet gaining enough time to escape the snakes's bite and grab surrendering the momentum he could gain, as for the whip he would lower down by shutting his jetpack off falling to dodge the whip but reactivate it before he hit the ground and in mid flight summon demon feet and demon claws, next fly upward while on his constant escape route from attacks, stab his claws within the material of the ranking chamber and whip himself in a circle to gain the momentum he wished to gain before this time the whipping momentum was instant since he did not need to summon his demon transmutations while inactive*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:24 am

*As Hilden dodged the whip, it would suddenly transform again, this time spliting off and becoming hundreds upon thousands of Kujo-ku snakes, which shot towards Hilden from all over in the air, trying to latch onto him, and decay him away. At the same time, the twister would star to spin even faster now, as suddenly, it would be felt around the entire area that forcefull winds where dragging anything loose within the room towards the twister, and this would include Hilden if he wasn't quick enough. The bullets continued to be shot towards him, defying the wind pull*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:31 am

*Hilden would use a varient of his plasma abilities and juice up his jetpack with plasma energy to give a somewhat bonus to speed and would go against the pull which would be what he calculated to be fast enough but since he was going against the wind the result would possibly be he could resist the force pulling him into the tornadoe but his speed with the force pulling him would result in him slowing down slightly as for the snakes he would take the brunt of some of it using a second swarm of flesheaters summoned as a sacrificial barrier to eat block the snakes*

(let me know when you got your decision k? keeping within hilden's rank limit and lack of techniques for blocking energy he won't last much longer. most of his techniques are useful against solid objects)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:47 am

((Trust me, you'll know....and it seems you need to grow some then....))

*As the various attacks started to take their toll on Hilden, there would be a sudden bamph, as all the Kujo-ku subsided, leaving an empty field with Hilden. A few moments later, I would assimilate out of the ground, looked at Hilden. I would then draw out Kirikarasu, as I shot into the air at high speeds, being in the air one moment, and then reappearing near Hilden via Body-Flicker technique the next moment. As I appeared, I would unleash a flurry of slices and stabs towards Hilden, the blade glowing with a strange purple glow*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:54 am

*Hilden would rapidly draw his sword to deflect off the first slice and use the force from that slice he blocked to speed his movements shoving him away from melee range if this was not successful he would be ready by manipulating the earthen type material the area is made of to be slung in the slash's way to deflect the slash or at least give him time to escape the attack. Hilden then would activate his plasma barrier and dismiss his flesh eaters.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:13 am

*After slashing through some earth and such, I would land on the ground, eyeing Hilden, as I stepped towards him again, and as my foot touched the ground, it would turn soft all around, as mud sprang up everywhere around hilden, trying to strike him from multipule directions, while my blade was aimed for his chest, trying to impale him*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:16 am

*the mud would seem to just fry to dust in the plasma barrier and the impalement would be avoided by dodging to the side but under the cover of the dust he left an illusion of him being impaled and dying while he used an illusion over him to make him blend into the surrounding like a chameleon*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:28 am

*As Hilden left an illusion of himself dying, I would look around. Something wasn't right. I would poke the illusion body, as I then took out Soul Reaver, which I ran the blade through the body. Nothing happened to the blade, thus there was no blood, and thus this wasn't the one I was ranking, a clone*

"Hiding....are we...."

*I would smile, as the Toukaigan activated and I activated the barrier ability, although kept the barrier down for the time being, as my sight increased to 360 degrees around me, as I focused in on Hilden's energy signature, and at the same time, focused in with Telepathy on his mind. Either of these should have picked Hilden up within moments, seconds, as I quickly gathered myself, my body glowing green with Kujo-ku, as I Body-Flickered towards Hilden, producing a number of slashes and stabs in his direction, trying with both weapons to do some damage*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:46 am

*Hilden would not expect the illusion to work for long so he would have seen this coming and had dispelled the illusion he had done over himself and would with his sword still drawn would draw the plasma blade with the other hand, while duel wielding swords one solid and one solid plasma...*

(basiclly think lightsaber made a hard energy out of plasma able to block solid objects)

*...hilden would do his best to deflect the stab attempts with primarily his solid metal katana and secondarily his plasma sword, and if any attacks did not get deflected he would stand ready for those too by sending earth flying at chizinu's sword. and since Hilden believed to have as many backup plans as possible he as a final act if all previous plan's failed he would just dodge the swing by stabbing his demon claws within the wall he was nearby and yanking him out of the path of chizinu's sword.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:05 am

*As Hilden continued to evade me, as I hacked through his earth attacks, large amount of serpents would break out of the earth from the wall and from the floor, trying to grab hold of him, bite him, and curl around him again, as I continued to aim slices and stabbings at him*

"This may be a servival test, but a good part of surviving is fighting back...."
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:13 pm

*Hilden all this time his only goal was to survive but now with that being said he would now begin actually attacking and would summon demon skin over him giving him harder skin incase he was hit, bring out his plasma blade and katana duel wielding and would cause fire to burst around him repelling chizinu. as for the back wall he would demonically reanimate the wall to act as a giant demon mouth that would bite down and swallow the snakes holding them off from hilden. Incase the fire or demon wall would not work he would have a backup plan and control the earth below having him drop into a tunnel and pop up elsewhere in the chamber.*

(well sorry but when i hear "the challenge is to simply survive" i hear "go on the defensive so i do survive since if you attack you always risk dying in the process" )
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:26 pm

((Well, survival doesn't mean you can't attack....your just letting your opponent off easy if they can continue attacking again and again without having to deal with something else other than your blocking....."Hidden meanings within the hidden meanings"....(Kakashi)))

"Better..."

*I would say, as I slid back a little from the flames, watching Hilden. I would then leap back a few more paces, as my swords vanished from my hands, and as I formed a few seals. At once, from all around the floor and walls sprouted hundreds and hundreds of blue glowing mushrooms, which were all different sizes between a blade of grass and a 3 story house. As these mushrooms sprouted up, they would also try to either rap around Hilden, or hit him into the air by poping up under him. I meanwhile, would land a top one of the house sized Shooms in the very center of the field, as I made a shout out to Hilden*

"Alright, change of plans, if you can make it to me, and touch me, I'll rank you up....if not, well, you know..."

*I would say, becoking Hilden towards me, as more Mushrooms suddenly sprouted from all around out of the ceiling, now transforming the entire place into a mushroom forest of sorts*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:35 pm

*Hilden would immediately disable all techs except demon feet, demon hands, and putting his jetpack on standby as well as being ready to activate his demon wings in an instant. Hilden then would kick off the mushroom popping below him with increased leg muscle because of the demon feet allowing greater agility. in the jump hilden would activate a fiery barrier around him to repel any mushrooms lest they light themselves ablaze in his jump. after that jump hilden would jab his claws into the roof or a mushroom if it was there lighting ablaze on the side and using his jump's moentum to propel himself further toward chizuni. in case anything went awry hilden was ready with his other techs ready to act*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:02 am

*As Hilden made his way through the mushrooms, every time he lit them aflame, or jabbed them, or touched them in any way, they would release millions and billions of tiny, microscopic spores outwards everywhere across the field. Many of the mushrooms in the area had already been doing this since they appeared, as the atmosphere would be secretly continuing to fill with them. After the first few bounds and leaps, I would make a signal another seal, as suddenly, out a mushroom not to far ahead of Hilden, another mushroom would grow out. However, this wasn't an ordinary one like the others. It was red, and the top split open to reveal hundreds of sharp teeth, as it opened up wide, the mouth definitely wide enough to consume Hilden whole. Hilden would also notice, if he entered or came close to the Mushroom Eater at all, his flames would be sucked in an comsumed, as the Mushroom Eater would try to do the same thing to him*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:11 am

(ignore)

Last edited by Miles Seiler on Fri May 07, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:15 am

((......??? I think you posted with the wrong peson.....XD But don't worry, I do it all the time....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilden's Ranking exam....again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Academy :: South Chamber :: Ranking Chamber-
Jump to: