Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Hilden's Ranking exam....again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:17 am

*Hilden would in mid jump be prepared and activate his jetpack and in an instant change directions disabling his fire aura. he then curved his flight to head straight toward chizinu once gone around the mouthed mushroom and deactivate his jetpack now using his demon wings to fly with jetpack on standby*

(yeah i did lol here copied and pasted)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:21 am

*As Hilden (almost typed Miles!) changed directions, there would be a sort of hiss, like the sound of rushing vines against other plants, as not only the one Mushroom Eater, but about 50 more would appear all around the area that Hilden was entering, as they all shot towards him, the extent of the stalks supporting them seemed to not have an end, as they shot at him from every side, every from above, trying to trap, and consume him for a quick meal. I would continue to watch from where I was*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:26 am

*hilden would weave inbetween them and while weaving between them best to his abilities duel wield swords one plasma sword and one katana both held at his side of his waists without his arms sticking out as a quick grab meal. these swords were there to slash the ones beside him eh dodged deeply and incase he needed to he would be ready to manipulate the earth around him to do his will if needed.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:37 pm

*As Hilden continued to weave and evade, and possibly fight back against the hord of Mushroom Eaters, more and more would continue to grow out of the surrounding mushrooms, and shoot towards Hilden from every direction, trying to eat him whole. As Hilden continued to evade, also, I would make another seal, as suddenly, bluish roots and mushrooms started to form all around Hilden's body. This was from the mass of spores that were floating in the air, and from Hilden flying through them. As they quickly grew, Hilden would have a few moments before he would look like a mushroom mummy. The mushrooms that grew all over him would also be covered completely with Spore Spike Armor, which would protect them very well, as the roots of teh Mushrooms would start to dig into Hilden, trying to suck him dry of all of his body fluids and turn him into a fungus taken over stump of sorts, as the roots of the mushrooms continue to spread through his body as well, if something wasn't done quickly*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:44 pm

*Hilden would combine fire and earthen elements and let lava spread in the room burning any mushrooms they come into contact with the lava to ash that included what was on hilden himself. Hilden then would hold both swords and spin rapidly slicing any near mushroom to confetti careful not to have his arms get caught by a mouthed mushroom. and to top all this off hilden would finally unleash his astral suit made of spiritual energy that would be kinda like a 10 foot tall mech suit made of astral energy and would use such a suit to crush and stomp nearby mushrooms. if a mushroom were to bite onto this however he would ditch that part of it and free form that lost part of the astral energy to form spikes inside the mushroom tearing it to ribbons*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:22 pm

*As the lava shot out everywhere, the mushrooms would release more spores, these the spike spores, which stuck to their skin, and formed an armor, which would repell the majority of the heat, as the mushrooms exersized their regeneration properties, fixing any damage done by the lava. As for the mushrooms all over Hilden's body, they would already be protected by the armor, however, due to their small size, the mushroom heads would break off, leaving the majority of their roots and such still around Hilden, although if Hilden continued to do what he did, he may be able to remove the top layer of them. However, it was not these that Hilden should be worried about. It was the roots that had dug their way down deep into Hilden's body, into his blood stream, that would release more spores into his body by the thousands and millions. Although it would be very hard to tell at first, eventually, Hilden would start to have his senses, breathing, and such effected by having so much forgein stuff inside himself.

As for the Eaters, they would indeed get slashed and what not, as Hilden held them back. However, since the Eaters devoured energy, eating it and transforming it into energy for themselves, the Astral energy spikes inside them wouldn't work, as Hilden would just have to restore what was bit off, as the surrounding eaters that did that grew stronger and larger, soon they would be big enough to swallow him and his entire Astral Suit whole, which would be disastorous for him*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:29 pm

(fyi his skin is metal if that makes any difference)

*hilden would sheathe his swords then while moving forward he would spread arms and shooting shotgun shots out of his palms at the mouthed mushrooms reverting to physical combat. and he would continue using his shotgun palm but with the other hand take out a sawn off shotgun using the other hand to fire that gun stopping his shotgun blasts and only evading only when needed to reload*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:16 am

((It would have if you would have mentioned it earlier....although, you still would have gotten the spores in your system through another way, so it doesn't matter in that sense...just tell me these sorts of details please.....I like to make a spar/and especially a ranking as fair to you as possible....and is your Astral Suit still up...?))

*As the blasts of shots, shot through the many Mushrooms, many of the Eaters would be struck, however, many of them haven taken energy from Hilden's Suit, would have the energy to regenerate at a rapid pace, and thus would be onto him again while reloading. Meanwhile, the spores in Hildens body would have spread everywhere by now, and as I noticed this, I would make a final seal. At once, Hilden would feel his entire body seaze with pain, as the many billions of spores would began to hurt him from the inside, causing every nerve in his body to scream release. Tiny, although not to the rest of his insides, would be growing many mushrooms inside him, which expanded as they grew, pushing painfully against Hilden's veins, artieries, and vital organs, causing more and more pressure. With each fading moment, the pain would continue to intensify, and if Hilden didn't do something soon, it would only increase and become more unbearible*

"Seems I've struck a cord....your time is waning...."
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:18 am

(no he canceled it before he did the shotgun shells incase that changes your post)
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kazakh, Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:24 am

((Chizuni: Doesn't change it....please continue))
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:29 am

*hilden would let no second waste and activate his jetpack and demon wings jetting rapidly toward chizinu at a blistering speed and flood the room with flesh eaters to devour any nearby mushrooms from the inside and as a bonus to make hitting revel even harder use demonic illusion to fool the mushrooms making it look like a swarm of hildens would be charging chizinu except the illusions would have more emat on them and be pulsing with a false energy that was merely an illusion luring the mushrooms to the ones pulsing with more energy most likely*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:53 pm

(reminder. btw i'm sure i'm gonna fail this exam lol but may as well try my best XD)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:22 pm

((Sorry, I forgot...))

*As the various Shoom Eaters shot off towards the various Hilden's, Hilden himself would break free from the tight area that they had created, as he shot towards me. I would smile, as I created a few more seals, slamming my palm down on the top of my mushroom*

"Summoing Jutsu!"

*At once there was an explosion of white smoke, which cleared, revealing a massive shape*

Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 UO_Hydra

*Looming in front of him was the huge seven headed serpent-dragon, the Hydra. ((Ignor the pic, it had seven heads, not four XD )) The moment it appeared, 4 of its head shot towards Hilden at once, each one opening their massive jaws towards him, as a large amount of poisonous gas leaked out of their mouth, filling the area in front of them quite quickly, as they aimed many bites and snaps at Hilden, their jaws easily wide and strong enough to snap him right in half....or with the multipule heads, into shreads*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:33 pm

*hilden would utilize his illusion tactics and summon an illusion of 9 other hildens the others with mouse features hopefully appealing to the serpent-dragon's possible snake appetite to try and get the illusions that look like mice versions of hilden. as a backup tactic hilden would use his earthen control and send chunks of earth to strike at the heads that would go for the real hilden all while not wasting one second of time jetting past the snakes dodging to the best of his ability by swerving in mid flight and fighting the pain inside*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:13 pm

*As the earth was called towards the serpents, the mushrooms growing out of every part of the walls, ceiling, and floor woud grip hard onto the earth, not allowing it to budge, and if even some escaped their grasp, the spores the continued to flow through the air would surround, and grow new mushrooms on and through them, which would break them apart before they even reached the Hydra, or Hilden. As the Toxic gas spread throughout the area where Hilden and his illusions were and had been, one of the four heads would suddenly let out a loud hiss, as flames shot out of its mouth, catching the gas a flame, and spreading the flame all through the air, probably hitting the illusions and making them seem as though they had just been toasted. The three other heads that had stayed by me would continue to stay there, watching Hilden as he started to try to edge closer to me, the other four heads continuing to twist around and try to grab him with their strong jaws, as jets of fire and toxic gas shot out of their mouths too, trying to incinerate him also*

"The end is near..."

*I would mutter, as I continued to watch. There would be a sudden wrenching sound, as mushrooms started to push their way through Hilden's metal skin, slowly but surely, bending the metal, and causing him to have gashes up and down his limbs and torso where the small bluish mushrooms continued to grow out of, as they started to pull his insides out of his body too*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:21 pm

*hilden would do one last tactic after this he knew he would not last anymore and burst forward at full speed having his fire surround his body in attempt to repel any of the snakes. as well as make more illusions to distract them and go at maximum speed in a straight line ready to grab chizinu wasting not even a split second. of course if the fire around Hilden got an inch close to chizinu he would cancel it in that area yet leave the rest taht was farther than an inch from chizinu active. afterwards if he failed he would surrender knowing his limits*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:05 pm

*As Abari inched closer to me, one of the heads that was closest to me, would sudden move in front of me at the last second, as it opened its mouth wide, its long slithery tongue whipping out, as it inhaled in, probably taking Hilden in as the firely insides of the beast would easily protect it from Hilden's flame, as it Hydra head made to swallow him whole in one gulp, as I waited and watched, my expression turned bored, as the head made quick lunch of the rankee*

"Oh, I didn't even have to move...."

*I would say, sighing, as I snapped my fingers, the mushrooms all suddenly disappearing underground, as the Hydra continue to stay where it was, and I appeared on the floor, watching the Hydra, wondering if Hilden was going to be fully digested or if the Hydra would obey me and puke him back up*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:11 pm

*hilden would know when he's beat and draw the plasma sword and stab at the inards of the hydra as well as stab with his normal sword trying to force it to puke it up lest it's insides become slashed to ribbons*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:20 pm

(reminder)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:24 pm

*As Hilden started to slash around I poked the Hydra with one finger, as one of the heads came towards the ground, and vomited Hilden all over the ground in a pool of liquid slime and gastic juice, amongst other unpleasent body parts from eariler prey, probably all smelling pretty bad*

"I'd have to say, your one persistant little man..."

*I said, as I held my chin, thinking a bit, my other hand on my hip*

"Hum...but I think you did well enough...5th rank..."

*I would say, as the Hydra puffed away, and I turned and started to walk off*

"You had better make sure to train some more so you don't make a fool out of me, you hear me!?"

*I shouted as I continued to walk towards the exit, possibly leaving Hilden in the pool of snake juices*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:50 pm

*hilden would bow a teaching one of his contributers lord of the blade era did often*

"thank you and i will a.s.a.p. and whenever possible"

*hilden would jet off using his jetpack going to make the repairs to his equipment after that rigorous exam*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's Ranking exam....again   Hilden's Ranking exam....again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilden's Ranking exam....again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Academy :: South Chamber :: Ranking Chamber-
Jump to: