Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light

Go down 
+3
Taz
Kimichi
Saosin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

Rep. : 0
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Ultra Violet Light, Tractor Beams

Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light Empty
PostSubject: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Name: Old; Noah Enigma | New; Saosin
Guild: Academy
Nation: N/a
Energy Source: Ultra Violet Light, Tractor Beams
Dominate Style: Ninjutsu
Recessive Style: Medical
History:
in the year of 6087 was a climatic year of terror on the earth of the raging war against machines and deadly experiments that risked humanity to the brink of destruction. I Noah also known by PA-230631 of the Ultra Violet Development and the Neo-MK Ultra which pitted the corrupt government at the time to waste money of experiments for brain washing to see if there was a way to brain wash humanity to be controlled. Hey it wasn't a beautiful future most didn't think would happen from thousands of years to come.
Waking up to a sharp pain in my sides, I discovered I was there next in line experiment to go wrong like the rest. As there was a oxygen mask covering my face. But this was different from the people of thousand years ago, it was a fiberglass like mask that covered the neck to the nose all around the face, excluding the eyes and partially the cheeks. As they would enter drugs upon drugs into my body my veins of my arms would pulsate and expand almost on the verge of implosion within my body making me dead. The red veins of my eyes shown and quickened to not dare to hide. As my pupils dilated completely overwhelming the iris in awe. this would make my body pass-out from exhaustion. My breathing still continued and quickened by the minute. Suddenly a rapturous like light beamed into my forced open eyes. It was ultra violet light. I felt it ooze into my body, my mind, my everything. My brown hair lost it's color and turned gray my skin grown younger and as my organs grown to that of a young age for a longer lifespan. They said I would die before anyone could last, the age of 110. But I didn't feel different I mean it was a number, and the moment they infected my body I already felt dead from there dreadful corrupt experiments they placed upon other humans that passed there dark deeds.
I was like others manipulated in control for the government. But it was strange the war that humanity was waging with the machines were not only against humanity but to cage them for experiments like I was in. We were fighting are own kind without ourselves able to fight back. We aided are enemy without are choice. Until the day of a brainwave frequency which on a mission in the Dead Forest where there was speaks of a mad scientist which created the machines. But he helped me....he told me the truth and transported me back to what you now speak of the present day but to me the past. Yet before I made my un-chosen farewell to fix the past to destroy the horrific future, I must change whom died, lived, and gained power. For which I have a book of historical events on famous icons. For when I appeared in this 'present' time I needed to hide my true name from messing with the future that isn't suppose to be fixed. Saosin is my new name now...
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra?

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 pm

ALLEN WALKER <3
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:20 pm

YOU BETTER HAVE READ THAT BEAUTIFULLY WELL-TYPED BIOGRAPHY THAT TOOK 10 minutes TO WRITE :3 love you too kimi </3
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Yes I did read it. Its creative, as I expect from you by now xD. *claps*
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:34 pm

As soon as I get my guild color, I'll walk around each village to decide which I want xD or better yet WHO WANTS LITTLE Ol' ME :3
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Thar :3
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:53 pm

time will come where my other creative characters are made 8D and Blair will make her justified return 8D yeah that blind or mute bitch xD
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:56 pm

She was mute, if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:50 am

pssshh the story was TRASH, no imagery, no punctuation, no logic, and it wasn't enjoyable reading it.... and don't get me started on that name, its sooo uninspired Razz

on a side note I like Saosin XD
Back to top Go down
Vanna Eisley
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Vanna Eisley

Guild : Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:00 pm

D< there is logic since the government conduced a project called MK Ultra which involves brain control from uses of drugs, hence why mary-j and other drugs are banned 8D
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:38 pm

P > ~Q
~P > Q
Fuck it, I cant do logic notation worth shit.
But uh... Decartes... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:23 pm

You know I'm joking, you sassy thing you
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:32 pm

oh I know when your joking, I just wanted to include factual shit so you know why drugs are banned 8D well I kinda thought you were like not joking for a second until I read the second line xD
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:49 pm

lol well at least you realized it
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Anyways where is EVERYONE D< they like disappeared
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:56 pm

In school, I'm in 7th period downloading movies XD
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:00 pm

oh of course when I have a early tuesday I have nothing to do but gig is happily downloading movies xD
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:01 pm

lol too bad its about to stop, 7th period is about to end
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:56 pm

ARE U TALKIN BOUT ITEM 9!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Akarui D< what you talkin about foo? *Spoken as a fast pace*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Item 9 the bees knees its the 20th fool!!!
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:21 pm

I swear if you just realized it's National Weed day that's just pathetic xD
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Um... since when?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light   Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saosin, The Violet's Ultra Light
Page 1 of 1