Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Revil vs Elijah

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Revil would be standing out in the open with only his sword on his back.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Bioelectric Field (500 point limit)

Character sheet
Race: Mutant/Supersoldier

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:30 am

Unlike like Revil, Elijah entered the ruins using stealth; he took advantage of the natural cover provided by the ruins as he made a silent approach to the opening where Revil stood. It was only when he had made it to the opening that Elijah revealed himself to his target. Without saying a word, he proceeded to draw his sword with his left hand and one of his pistols with his right hand. He then stood motionless, waiting for Revil to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Revil would draw his sword which was on his side. As he did this it would cause a rupture in the wind sending out a wave of invisible air that was sharp enough to cause damage to flesh and scathe most types of armour. This was his Saizen Wind Scar. The after this all that was seen was Revil suddenly holding out a drawn sword.

He would grip his second one and sling it sending another saizen out making this entire motion happen in a matter of two seconds. He would remain quiet and track Elijah with his spatial awareness.

Last edited by Revil on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:22 pm

((He did this so fast it would only take 0.5 seconds and wouldn't be visible to the naked eye. As he did this it would cause a rupture in the wind sending out a wave of invisible air that was razor sharp and could cut through most materials.

YOU'RE ONLY RANK 7. WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS COUNTLESS TIMES.))
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:31 pm

(Saizen is a simple wind slicing ability. basic of basic. I shall edit that and my profile. but what do you think is more reasonable?)
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:40 pm

((Just take out the parts Skye bolded, and rework the sentence so it makes sense. Thats what Id do.))
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:47 pm

(Edited two seconds does seem reasonable for drawing two swords)
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:11 pm

Revil drew both his his swords - very slowly, by a swordman's standards - and launched two sycthes of of air as he did so. Elijah could tell this, because the air scythes kicked up a huge cloud of dust and vegetation as they came his way.

It's going to take more than somea cheap trick with your blades to hit me, old man. Elijah let his sword drop to the ground - it fell point first, the first fourth of blade plunging into the stone floor - and raised his hand to fire off a radiation beam at the section of the floor directly ahead of the path of the scythes. The action caused the air around the affected section to become superheated, and then rapidly expand as a large airburst. The airburst in turn caused the scythes to dissapate. The only that remained of the attacks was a strong beeze that passed over Elijah.

After twarting Revil's attack, Elijah made no move to counter. Instead, he holstered his pistol, and picked his sword back up with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Revil would hold both blades out then reach back and press something on the center of his back. Just then out of nowhere a Arial Flight Battle Pack would appear on his back. A single thrust of his jumpjets would propel Revil into the sky giving him a clear veiw of the area. As he moved upwards his spatial awareness would allow him to automatically target Elijah with his Cannon and machine guns while still letting him move around.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Elijah threw his blade directly above him, then used "Magnetism" start spinning the sword like a propeller. The spinning blade deflected all the incoming bullets and energy bolts.

With "Magnetism", he also attempted to bend the barrels of Revil's two energy cannons, so that they would implode on their own energy, or become unusable at the very least.

------------

Old BP Amount: 485
Abilties Used:
-Magnetism, Small Objects (-10 BP)
Current BP Amount: 475
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:13 pm

*bump*

((It would be awesome if you would respond to your current battle threads - like this one - before making new ones.))
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:34 pm

As soon as the Radion from the cannons would hit the blade the radion energy would instantly begin decaying at the sword. As the second shot hit it two would hit doubling the effect. As Revil detected the incoming hostile attempt to bend his cannons he would send a small purge of photogess just enough to stop the bending. After he would fire off two shots from each barrel.

Landing on the ground after Revil would make the pack go back into cube form and sheath all his blade. After he would draw one sword.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:07 pm

For a few moments, Elijah could feel the barrels begin to bend, but then he felt some strange energy course through the barrels, negating his powers. Revil fired off a couple more shots from his energy cannons, then landed back on ground, where he stored his flight pack back up and redrew his sword.

Elijah stopped spinning his sword and recalled it to his left hand. Examining the blade of the sword, he could see runes, normally invisible, were glowing bright blue - a sign that the protective charm had been nearly broken.

It would take an especially powerful form of energy to do that. Likewise, it would take a special type of energy to negate my magnetic effects like that. Grandpa has some skill, I have to admit. I'll need to up the ante.

He lowered his sword to his left side and charged at Revil. Meanwhile, he used Magnetism again, but he was only focusing on one object this time - Revil's sword - so the power he exerted on the sword would be much greater that what he used on his sword and the cannon barrels earlier, and so would be much harder to resist. He attempted to yank the sword out of Revil's hands. If he didn't get the sword out of Revil's hand, Elijah would have least created a useful diversion to divide Revil's power and attention.

------------

Old BP Amount: 475
Abilities Used:
-Magnetism, Large Objects (20 BP)
New BP Amount: 455
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:17 pm

As the magnetism grabbed hold of Revil's blade while Elijah would charge for Revil. Revil would immediately drop that sword and with each hand draw a pistol and another sword. He would immediately fire the pistol firing another bolt of Radion. This bolt much weaker than the ones from the cannon but still enough to do damage. His sword this time was the Holocaust a rather unusual blade. As he neared Elijah he would swing it and activates the blades pulsing effect that added more power and strength to the swing. This was in case he tried to control and stop the swing from happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revil vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Elijah   Revil vs Elijah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revil vs Elijah
Page 1 of 1