Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Getting Dratini

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:28 pm

(-Abari would walk towards the The midnight waters looking around and towards the water. He would add an Aura of his reiatsu to add as a barrier from the water as he swam through the water searching for dratini -)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:57 pm

The waters seemed empty this time of day, though still completely dark as always. It was increasingly hard to see as Abari went deeper...
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:05 pm

(-Abari red reiatsu would turn a silvery white giving him some type of way to see as he continued to swim in search of the pokemon-)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:40 pm

His red light immediately made contact with another bright yellow light in the water. An angered Chinchou was making its way towards Abari, its two top tendrils rotating much like a helicopter, making a yellow circle above it. From it, the Chinchou emitted a thundershock; which carried by the water, ould have the force of a high-leveld Thunder.

Getting Dratini 170
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Oh boy. (-Abari would quickly add reiatsu to his hands as he wold form the thunder whip type kiddo to lash out against the thunder shock. hopefully his attack would either over power his or cancel out-)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:52 pm

The initial shock was overpowered, but because they were both underwater, the shock had split and was now charging, surging through the water nearly at light-speed towards Abari on either side.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:57 pm

(-Abari would release some of his spiritual pressure as it would cause the water around him to move violently as he would then send a powerful Sho from both his hands. It had enough power to cause the current where the lightning was to change direction back towards the chinchou hopefully it would shock him senseless-)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:02 pm

The redirected thundershock only served to recharge the Chincou back up, and it launched a fast and numberosu series of bubbles in a Bubblebeam attack. It was trying hard to dispel Abari's barrier and drown him, if anything.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 pm

(-Abari would move his hand forward as some of the barrier would be sent towards the bubble beam spray to simply cause them to burst as it still headed for the pokemon. Abari would then flash step to sides of him and send more Sho's to the chinchou-)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Abari was simply too fast for the angry Chinchou to keep up, and it was hit and knocked out by the Sho. As it drifted into the waters though, many more lights could be seen beyond the darkness, and it became apparent that Abari had angered far more than just one Chinchou at this point.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Dammit. (-Abari would then look at the numerous eyes. The first thing anyone would do is escape, but perhaps a pokemon that interest him might appear in the bunch.-)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:18 pm

A group of around 10 or so Chinchou emerged, all of them in a circle and getting charged, around another pokemon in the center. A larger light and an angry red-eyed stare would penetrate through the water at Abari, charging itself along with the rest f the Chinchou. This was a wild Lanturn that Abari had now encountered.

Getting Dratini 171
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Great. I got bigger (-Abari just had to stay there. He looked around at the chinchou as well as lanturn surround him as he would exert more of his spiracle pressure around the pokemon hopefully the sheer weight of the pressure would cause damage towards the pokemon-)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:41 pm

The circle of Chinchou would get distorted somewhat, but they would all glow and release a simultaneous Discharge, with combined power, all at Abari. He would have to use pure defense in order to avoid this...
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Danku. (-Abari's body would then form a a sphere of hardened reiatsu around his body as the discharge connected. It could have fried him if he wasn't careful enough. He decided while he was in here to think of a way to get rid of the pokemon in a clean sweep-)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:09 pm

He Lanturn itself let out a watery cry, emitting a powerful Water Pulse straight to Abari in order to destabilize him and throw him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:25 pm

(-The shriek would give out a sudden shock that distracted him for an instant but he formulated a plan already. he would break down the danku shield once the pulse of water was over as he added the hardness of the danku towards the lightning whip chain to wrap around them in an attempt to keep them bounded together.-)

"Is there any dragon like pokemon here?" (-Even though he's under water the reiatsu thats around his body would cause him to speak some-)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:28 pm

The Lanturn was beyond listening to any human at this point - all the clan of electric-type underwater pokemon cared about was getting Abari out of their territory. With another sharp water pulse, several Chinchou imbued thundershocks into it as well to make it a devastating force, threatening to boot Abari out of the Midnight Waters entirely if it hit him.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:37 pm

"ANSWER ME!!!!" (-His spiritual pressure was exerting the most that It could cause he wasn't in his shikai this would cause the pulse to be stopped by the barriers of his spiritual pressure.He would swim his wav towards the leader as he charged his hand with reiatsu aiming to send a massive sho towards the lanturn at point blank-)

"You wanna start talking now? I'll leave once you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:18 pm

The Lanturn was shot deeper into the Midnight Waters, and the many Chinchou followed it worriedly. A deep rumble could be felt in the water as another presence came forth. A large underwater Twister would encircle Abari, constantly trying to do damage to him from all sides. From behind him emerged a massive figure; the acting guardian of the sea, Kingdra.

Getting Dratini 230
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Aint What I' was looking for but I'll take him. (-Abari would smile as he would use tenran sniping counterclockwise dispelling the tornadoes as he would then add reiatsu to his hands) "Hyapporankan!!" (-From abari's hand would form a large spear as he launches it towards the kingdra as hit split into multiple spears aiming to stop him from moving hopefully long enough to catch him-)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:58 pm

The Kingdra made a deep growl, or however a Kingda would sound intimidating, as it let out a solid Dragon Pulse. It would easily disrupt the 5th-rank fighter's Hyapporankan, going right through it and in no time hit Abari. Should the dragon pulse hit the barrier, it would almost certainly make at least a sizable hole.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:11 pm

(-Abari would wait a bit as he added another layer of reiatsu to his barrier as it went from the orb shape back to the wall shaped form as it reflected the dragon pulse blast back towards kingdra at twice the spped. It seemed as though his barrier was gone due to the force of the blast-)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:28 pm

The Kingdra swam under its own blast, and began to charge directly at Abari using its own body. It picked up velocity at an alarming rate, and there was certainly no way its own mass could be reflected at it. In a deadly surge of physical power, it attempted to overwhelm Abari in a crushing Giga Impact.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:46 pm

(-Abari would smirk as the area around the kingdra begin to freeze as Abari was forming a new type of kiddo he developed with an existing kiddo the around around the pokemon would form into an icy box of several layers of the danku and ice energy. As the kingdra was far stronger than he thought it should be able to go through the boxes taking damage through each wall as well as slowing down its speed enough for him to dodge. Hopefully it should take its toll on him-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dratini   Getting Dratini I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Dratini
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: North - Akroma :: The Midnight Waters-
Jump to: