Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Portal Form Another Time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenigatou
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Jenigatou

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlight Kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : None

A Portal Form Another Time. Empty
PostSubject: A Portal Form Another Time.   A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:21 pm

(Someone post here I'd like to have some fun)

-Anno Domoni 1993-

~~Attention all cars, be alerted the fugitive has entered the Shikjuku region in a stolen Toyota Celica and is heading towards a densely populated area.~~ this message would echo across the C.B. radio as Janigatou slept with his hat covering his face.

Jenigatou would be awaked by this and instantly grab hold of his keys and turn the police car on. Loollking up his hat would fall off his head and drop to his lap. The car would hum as he shifted into drive and sped into the busy street just as a small yellow coupe would come shooting by with a man in a bright blue jacket driving with his partner.

"DUKSE!!!!" Jenigatou would yell into a megaphone as he weaved his way through traffic.

Jenigatou would draw his Desert Eagle and fire a few blind shots out his window at the small yellow coupe but they would all miss. His car being the faster of the two would speed up and the two car would be window to window.

"It's nice to see you again Jeny, but as usual I get away" Duske would say tossing a smoke grenade into Jenigatou's window and making a hard left to turn down the road.

"DUSKE I'LL... Jenigatou's words were silenced by his car impacting with a wall. Or what he thought was a wall.

-Excel Sefer 3209-

A portal would open inside the mini-palace's main hall. Coming from this portal would be a sleek looking police cruiser with its sirens blaring a smoke spewing out of the windows. Uncontrolled the car would come to a grinding halt and the door would fly open with Jenigatou screaming out.

"CATH YOU... he would cut the remainder of his own sentence off and look around the mini-palaces main hall wondering where he was.

"The wall...where am I... Dukse I'll kill you" he said still unaware of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Jenigatou
Jenigatou

PostSubject: Re: A Portal Form Another Time.   A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:20 pm

(anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: A Portal Form Another Time.   A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:28 pm

*Miles would wish to see skye or alyss about a question but enter to a police car and he would just blink non chaulauntly immidately shaping an assault rifle in hand out of white tar raising the weapon up to this stranger* "step out of the vehicle and hold your hadns where i can see them now!!" *Miles would say with a serious adn strict tone of voice*
Back to top Go down
Jenigatou
Jenigatou

PostSubject: Re: A Portal Form Another Time.   A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:25 pm

As Miles came in and made his demands Jeni would notice the assault rifle in his hands and immediately pull his door open and hid behind it leaving his back facing the door. Looking behind the door every few seconds he would keep track of Miles location.

This is an officer of the japanese police agency. Drop the weapon or I will shot" Jenigatou would yell cocking his gun.

Thinking this is one of these Duske bandits Jeni would reach into the car and pull out a smoke grenade and ready it.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: A Portal Form Another Time.   A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 pm

*Miles would instead of overpowering this man outsmart him liquifying the assault rifle into tar holding his hands up with a sly chuckle but have tar sneak its way oozing below him once below him ooze over jeni and solidify over all his limbs and torso holding him in a solidifyed tar cocoon reinforced with steel*
Back to top Go down
Jenigatou
Jenigatou

PostSubject: Re: A Portal Form Another Time.   A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:27 am

As Jenigatou saw the assault rifle turn to goop he would be puzzled, As it dropped to the floor and slithered over to him who was kneeling he would see the tary goop and jump back towards his police car. Aiming his gun at the tar he would fire a shot then scramble to get up but not in time to escape the tar encasement Miles had planned.

"What the hell is this let me go NOW!" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: A Portal Form Another Time.   A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:28 pm

"i will be asking the questions here"

*Miles would say approaching him*

"who are you and what are you doing here?"

*Miles would eye him carefully*
Back to top Go down
Jenigatou
Jenigatou

PostSubject: Re: A Portal Form Another Time.   A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:07 pm

"I am Inspector Hyaku Jenigatou of the Japanese National Police Agency, how the hell should I know where I am. One moment I'm chasing down Duske the next I'm here." He said
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: A Portal Form Another Time.   A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:46 pm

"well right now your in escellsia and more specifically the office of the queen and king of sunlit kingdom's office"

*Miles would eye him carefully*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Portal Form Another Time.   A Portal Form Another Time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Portal Form Another Time.
Page 1 of 1