Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Window into Tatsui's Abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

Window into Tatsui's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Window into Tatsui's Abilities   Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:02 am

Tatsui uses so far three different types of energy: Reiatsu, Navitas and Medium Leveled Magick.

There are two sections of Reiatsu, one pertaining to weapons and another pertaining to the Kido arts. This is specifically on her Kido Arts and nothing on her Zanpakuto. You will find that in The Order forum or in the Weapons section where there will be a link directing you to the thread.

Kido Arts

Tatsui is fond of using the Kido arts of the Shinigami. She is able to use both Bakudo and Hado from numbers 1 to 33. Since Tatsui is much more of a energy type of user, you will see her use this type often. She is more fond of the Bakudo because of strategic trapping that will allow the situation to go in her favor.

Her most common Bakudo she uses is Sai, Haiwana, Seki, Hōrin, and Kyokko.

Her most common Hado she uses is Shō, Byakurai, Shakkahō, and Sōkatsui.

Reiatsu Shield

Despite what the title is, this isn't really a shield per say; instead, a thick layer of Reiatsu surrounds Tatsui. It slows any blows that are incoming by a second (call it a very temporary witchtime, for you Bayonetta fans) and allows her instincts to pick it up and move out of the range of that blow, or counter, if that were to happen. It doesn't really work if she's tied up and bound (oh ho~) or if the opponent is two or more ranks above her, since their attacks are much faster and harder than Tatsui's own rank.

Navitas/Studies

In Navitas studies, Tatsui is able to Biology and Chemistry so far. This list will be updated often as she adds more studies.

In Biology, she has the ability of plant manipulation. This is common to see as a trapping or defensive way to use the art, though sometimes it can be used offensively. Her first plant she conjured is the white rose and now is her signature. In the use of Biology, Tatsui is also able to extend and retract muscle, as well as biologically alter aspects of her body and sometimes others. Lastly Biology allows the concept of regeneration. Tatsui is able to heal on field and off field, though this is not usually what she uses Biology for. However, if needed, she will proceed to use it on herself and allies.

Chemistry allows Tatsui to control ice, fire, water, metal, poison, earth, and air. These elements do not include wood. She is able to use these at will and make them appear at will as well. Tatsui also has the habit of combining them, using her studies together in unison in order to make them stronger; Immaterial or weaker elements are given a stronger form by applying those solids to softer elements. This is seen when tatsui is able to conjure plants which can hold down people or lift heavier things by the use of metal or earth in plants from Biology.

Nativas Shield

Despite what the title is, this isn't really a shield per say; instead, a thick layer of pure Nativas energy (with no actual association with a study, though you could relate it to ice) surrounds Tatsui. It slows any blows that are incoming by a second (call it a very temporary witchtime, for you Bayonetta fans) and allows her instincts to pick it up and move out of the range of that blow, or counter, if that were to happen. It doesn't really work if she's tied up and bound (oh ho~) or if the opponent is two or more ranks above her, since their attacks are much faster and harder than Tatsui's own rank.

Last edited by Tatsui Suou on Sun May 23, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Window into Tatsui's Abilities   Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:20 pm

[edit: Kido and Navitas Arts.]
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Window into Tatsui's Abilities   Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:58 am

[edit: Navitas Shield. ]
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Window into Tatsui's Abilities   Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Not trying to be picky, but please see Navitas on THIS list, and edit this section to cut out any confusion:

Tatsui Suou wrote:

Nativas Shield

Despite what the title is, this isn't really a shield per say; instead, a thick layer of pure Nativas energy (with no actual association with a study, though you could relate it to ice) surrounds Tatsui.

((If its not clear what I'm getting at, pm me please....))
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Window into Tatsui's Abilities   Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Ah it's very difficult to explain really...it's just some source of energy that slows things in its wake. Therefore, I took Navitas because I figured it was still a source of energy which output is [insert study].

This is possible to use with Kido as well, if it's not possible with Navitas, so it's still something that can be edited if not consistent. The shield needs some source of energy that can be manipulated, therefore any would work.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Window into Tatsui's Abilities   Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm just talking about using the term 'pure navitas'....if you read the link I gave you, under navitas, you'll see why...
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Window into Tatsui's Abilities   Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:33 pm

I read it...it's for high leveled ones I see. Then I'll just edit it into Kido/Reiatsu energy. Thanks for being thorough. :3
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Window into Tatsui's Abilities   Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:45 pm

[Edit: Navitas Reiatsu Shield ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Window into Tatsui's Abilities   Window into Tatsui's Abilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Window into Tatsui's Abilities
Page 1 of 1