Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Unknown's Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

Unknown's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Unknown's Abilities   Unknown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Alright I am going to explain in full details on Unknown's Kekkei Genkai which ranges from strange branches from being a master of telekinesis, and some wonder probably how is this possible to branch out. Well...firstly Unknown's history of his Kekkei Genkai is currently and still remains unknown which is how his name kinda originated from. Now with a unknown set Kekkei Genkai anything is quite possible really. Firstly Telekinesis which is used and remains the first and basically attack Unknown uses since he doesn't control or manipulate any elements yet controls them with telekinesis. From being a master of telekinesis and from using a thin layering of telekinetic energy Unknown can control more things than adding too much telekinetic energy. For example, when Unknown started off he needed to use a layer of telekinetic energy which was rather thick layering which was noticeable. Now Unknown can spread a small section of his telekinetic ability control over an object which using less to control more things making his layering quite difficult to see unless you can see shit with some retarded eye or something. Second Kekkei Genkai control is distortion. Now what the fuck is distortion energy some may ask? Well it's the ability to deform and reshape objects even split objects to dodge moves without moving. The stronger the distortion energy present the better. It's kinda like a similarity to telekinesis yet, only telekinesis can only move objects not reshape and deform them from their properties. Next Materialization, which a few people have trouble with comprehending this technique. Now materializing is like fusing with objects or something living. Becoming whole and can freely move around. Very similar to being a shadow since they cannot be hurt or basically touched since it happens when something blocks sunlight from shining through objects. Very simple no? If you need this more explained please don't hesitate to ask questions....just leave me a private message. Next on Unknown's Kekkei Genkai abilities are....these strange looking large ghostly hands that appear behind him. What are they, what can they do? Well almost all these questions will be revealed. Since I don't wanna spoil everything >> I'm only going to answer what can do, to get away from things of metagaming during battles or something retarded. Not much is known about these ghostly large hands that appear behind Unknown like a mobile shield. All is known right now from a ranking battle against Taomin is that they can reshape and reappear like new after a post which is very likable to have around someone. Basically in a mission with Kama and Arashi. Unknown was in battle against his little brother, Atreyu which held this ability. Since he wanted to fully master and understand his Kekkei Genkai he killed his brother for lust of power and selfishness. In that battle the only way for Atreyu to be physically be damaged was to destroy the ghost like hands all at once which is pretty easy right? Not really....not with Unknown in possession of the ability to use several death curses that can destroy many things is a pretty good back up plan which is very dangerous. Now the second part to the ghost like hands is, only his this available only when Unknown's hands turn a gas like substance which has 2 black orbs, unknown if it's dark energy which could be the source of the hands power or not. This gas substance like arms of Unknown can reach great distance and send a electrical paralyzing shock through anything that touches it. Other details are currently unknown. Shit I forgotten another ability I'm sure your all aware of Unknown secret third hidden red eye which see EVERYTHING every angle, position, far away sight, near sight anything mwahaha....which is another deadly thing to make Unknown react quicker on moves...oh and it shoots laser beams...

Newly founded Biokinesis, in which is a kinesis that can control molecules and recreate objects or reform. Which I can heal wounds from my body, hell even make me immortal; which I won't do~!
Back to top Go down

Unknown's Abilities
Page 1 of 1