Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Rep. : 0
Nation : Nope
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) Empty
PostSubject: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:12 am

{Ozgood would be at his forge experimenting with runes and enchants to help him in battle. In his mind Ozgood can only think}

"I am still very weak my repitoire is not yet consistent enough neither is my prowess in magic."

{From outside Ozgood's cabin only the repetitious sounds of a hammer hitting metal can be heard.}
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:01 pm

(Anyone? it's so lonely T.T)
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Nation : You wish.
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Magic/Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Insangel

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Priere would float into the area. The noise was making her sick "... What the HELL is going on over here...?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:11 pm

"Oi no yellin." Ozgood would say as he was crafting his weapon

"Weapon crafting is very serious work and requires lotsa focus. Ah but don't mind me.

So what brings ya to this neck of the woods?" {Ozgood would say with a soft smile.}
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Priere scoffed "No yelling? Huh. I'll do whatever I--" Suddenly, she would be drawn into the depths of her own mind. It seems like Signis and Blue want to talk.

Signis: Priere, wait. Before you get all.. bitchy with him, allow me or Blue to take over. You're rather... Loud and demanding. Perhaps we can exploit him. He is a weapon crafter, it seems...

Priere: I don't give a damn WHAT he is! Why the hell would I want a weapon when I've got perfectly good magic right HERE?

Signis: There is never a time when you shouldn't have backup, dear. Now please, allow me to take over...

With that, Signis now had control. There was a flash for less than a millisecond, which would then show Signis is Priere's place; floating in the same spot. "Ah, please excuse me.." Signis would say "... But we were just wandering around and just happened to... Hear some noise. We stumbled upon this place by accident. It seems as though you are a weapon crafter, hm...?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:18 pm

"Yes I am. " Ozgood would still be focused on crafting his blade as to not make a

mistake any mistakes*

"Why doe's that interest you? Do you wish to commission a weapon?" Ozgood would

would say to Priere.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Signis quirked a brow "Hm... If I were to be asking for a commission, might I ask what your limits are...?" Signis needed to know this thing if she wanted to get maximum... Potential from this. It was absolutely necessary.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:58 pm

"Generally I can put an enchant of choosing on your weapon giving it an edge on others.

(As long as it is reasonable.) These enchants give the weapon special properties. As for

quality that is limited to the certain material you wish to have your weapon made of.

Higher quality materials will cost more in that regard." Ozgood would say still focused on

the weapon. "This weapon here will have the ability to transform into other weapons when

I am done with it. Heck I might even finish it up tonight."
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Signis was taking all of this in, pondering deeply "... I see... And how much does that cost, exactly? And besides all of that... Your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:29 pm

"M'names Ozgood before we continue on would you grace me with yours?" Ozgood would say finally completing the physical weapon and moving onto the enchanting.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:38 pm

"Signis" she would say quickly, before Priere or Blue could gain control of the body. "I am Signis." She would wrap herself in her cape and smirk maliciously. "And your talents seem to have no bounds, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm

"Don't get me wrong I am merely human. No single being is all powerfull The power of your

weapon is determined by your own ability. Be wise to remember that a weapon is only as

good as the one who wields it." {Ozgood would start the enchanting process and begin

pouring magic into the weapon.}
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Signis was intrigued... Perhaps when he was done, she could kill him and steal his belongings... It would be quite a good thing for her to do... Seems like he needed to die, anyway. "... Only human, you say..." Signis was not a human... Neither were the other 2 residing in this body. Not anymore. They were the first, and so far, only Insangel.

Signis then had another thought... Perhaps she could, instead of killing him, persuade him into making weapons for her... It seems like it wouldn't cost much... And if it did, there was always... Force.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:20 pm

"Yeah I'm human and damn proud of it! {Ozgood would say quite loudly}

"Even if someone gave me the choice of being immortal I would say no. Even immortals

have limits." {Ozgood would be getting impatient with this girl and say grimly.}

"Everything has a price in life. The price that I paid for trying to step into the realm of the

gods was a one way ticket here to this world never to see my friends or family again."
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Signis smiled "But it's not what limits you have... It's what you can do with them... Right? And what you can do with yours is quite useful... Perhaps, useful more to me than anyone else, hm?" Signis giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:56 pm

{Ozgood would sigh}

"That isn't the case. I am going to have a big order soon and when that

time comes that will take all of my time. It will be the most important order I will ever

have to make." {The weapon would glow marking the end of the enchantment. Ozgood

would begin to manipulate the katana into a War-hammer. Then look at Priere."

"You can be truthfull about who you are to me. I know you are hiding your abilities from

me. I am mortal not naive." {Ozgood would say this putting the hammer on the

weapons rack.}
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:00 am

Signis frowned "My abilities are none of your concern.. Especially--" Suddenly, there was another flash that lasted a millisecond. It was Priere taking control of the body again.

"You wanna see some spectacular power, or some crap like that, I'm assuming, huh? That can easily be arranged, you know! Nothing is impossible to the awesome Priere!! Kneel before me!"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:07 am

"Multiple identities eh? Intresting. By the way I would advise you not to try anything

drastic in my home.... You see those who roughhouse here will be ejected out. This very

house has been enchanted thus you are in my territory now." {Ozgood would pause}

"I would rather continue this discussion civilly if possible perhaps over some food?"

{Ozgood would say getting out a couple of bowls}
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:13 am

Priere scoffed "Multiple personalities!? HARDLY. We're 3 different people, thank you very much! We're part of one being that is now an Insangel. We are 3 different people with 3 different minds, but the same body and soul! Don't get it twisted!!"

Suddenly, Signis would pop out, as it seems that Priere was getting a bit... Loud. As usualy. "... Please excuse Priere. She's... a little hot headed... For an ice witch, that is..." Signis was the manipulative one... Moreso than Priere, that is. Perhaps they could get their goals across with Signis still in control. She would kindly take a bowl, giving a dark glance and smile to Ozgood. "Yes... Let's chat. I do not wish to... kil-- I mean... Fight. We are peaceful, you see. No harm at all." She was lying through her teeth, but that didn't matter. Plus, it seems as though Priere was getting hungry... So Signis had to eat. Troublesome...
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:31 am

{Ozgood is not the type of person who likes to be lied to at all. With that outburst his

trust of this stranger is dangerously low.}

{Ozgood would begin laughing while pouring Signis some soup and some tea.}

"Well it looks like learned a bunch that I wasn't supposed to. Now that I know you have

been lying to me I will have to be more careful. Still this is meant to be a place that is

a sanctuary of sorts. {Would then turn to Signis with a very cold grin} "That said If

you cross me here in my own home and your chances of survival will become slim to

none."

(Ozgood would then revert back to his normal self}

"So what is it that you want?"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:35 am

Signis narrowed her eyes, gritting her teeth "Bring me..."

Priere:Pasta.

"Pasta, is what I want." Signis tapped her foot a bit impatiently. It seems like he doesn't like her. Maybe he'll like Priere or Blue better? She just noticed that she was getting on his bad side.. Hmph. Not the best idea. "... Blue...?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:38 am

"Hmmm picky are we? Very well what type of pasta?" Ozgood would ask inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:51 am

(Penne, Gnocchi, Angel hair, linguine? XD)
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:24 am

"Angel hair." Priere would mutter.

"Angel Hai-- ... Wait a minute, what?" Signis was an angel. Signis had hair. Signis didn't have to eat, thus, she didn't know about this 'angel hair pasta.' She moved her cloak over her head and cleared her throat "... Angel.. hair... please..."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:04 am

"Ok." Ozgood would then start cooking the pasta.

--------Time skip --------

"Alright it is ready." {Ozgood would give Signis a fresh bowl of pasta in a light marinara

sauce.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next