Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!

Go down 
+10
Lucius Blackthorn
Alyss Frey
Toctys
Faith
Unknown
Shen
Ezekiel
Gig
the General
Priere
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Rep. : 0
Nation : You wish.
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Magic/Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Insangel

Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! Empty
PostSubject: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:51 pm

(Oooh, god, I want someone near my level. XD)

Blue suddenly appeared from the darkness here, leaning against a tree. She had used the body the least of the 3, and so, she wanted to get used to it before she went back into it... And what better way than a battle?
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:17 pm

the General would walk into the plateau. He had none of his 6th, 5th or 4th level technologies on so he could duel someone of a lower level. This girl was of a lower level according to the General scanners. He would turn to her and greet her.

"Greetings. I am the General, Sentinel of the Shrewish nation of Kiez and Representative of an ampire long from this galaxy" he would say.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Blue would open her eyes, looking at the General. It would seem as though she wasn't really there, because her entire body was black, except for her demonic, burning blue eyes and pearly white, pointy teeth. It was like she was only floating eyes and a smile "... Blue." she said, introducing herself. She was best suited for this land of eternal night, since darkness was her specialty, and all...
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:26 pm

the General would look around and finally track where the voice had come from.

"Nice to meet you. What brings you out here?" the Genera would ask.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Blue squinted her eyes, her white smile gleaming brightly due to the reflection of the moon " ... Looking for a fight. And you?" She would tap her foot on the ground nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:31 pm

"Sometime I come out here to gaze into the night sky. It brings a feeling of warmth to me. It's like I was made to feel as one with the celestial heavens. The cosmos is a place so unimaginably huge it's just inviting people like me in" he would say.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Blue licked her lips "The moon looks like one big soul. I wanna eat it. Souls are my favorite delicacy. Darkness is my friend. Wanna see why?" Blue had no time for sappy conversations. Only battle. She pointed a finger out to the General, as if she were calling him out, then just waited for him...
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:39 pm

"Unfortunately for you I have not a soul" the General would say holding his hand out.

as he did he would summon an artificial soul in front of him. This soul had not yet been infused with artificial memories and wasn't much good for anything but consumption.

"If you wish to consume then here" the General would say tossing the glowing blue orb of artificial soul out to her.

It wasn't harmful in anyway. It was more or less because the General was a kind person.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Blue had a confused look on her face, but couldn't pass up a chance to eat some good ol' fashion food. Her finger-claws extended, then wrapped around the soul, bringing it close to her, as then she would totally swallow it whole. She felt a slight boost in power. "... Hm. My work here is done."

Just then, Blue would enter the depths of Priere's mind, giving control of the body to someone else... This time, Signis came out... Her white cloak shone radiantly off of the moon, as did the rest of her white attire. Her black and red eyes did prove to be quite menacing, however. "Hmph. You've made Blue happy, but what makes me happen is spilled blood. Death makes me happy." Electricity would crackle around Signis, as she seemed to be preparing to do something destructive... Just like this angel to do something like that...
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:47 pm

"If it is blood you want I can replicate that too. But death I can not. For that is not my realm to control" He said brining his hand back to his side.

As he did a wooden claymore coated in rubber would appear in his hand. This was so he did not end up hurting this girl if his attacks did strike her.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Signis was about to unleash a load of electricity at the General, when she noticed that his weapon was coated in rubber... Her only means of attacking were nullified, so quickly. No matter. Signis had other means of attacking. "I'll be sure to spill your blood... It will soothe me so. Replication of that isn't as satisfying as the real deal.."

Signis would float into the air, continuously generating electricity within herself. She would wave a hand, sending a psychic force at the General.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:07 am

the General would toss the same sword towards Signis and burst upwards with his jumpjets. As the wave blasted for him his Mind Jammer would activate as soon as the blasts got within the jammers field of coverage. The mind jammer would send waves of equal psychic patters to the ones Signis had sent at him. They would Oscillate at intervals unimaginable to modern day computers. These signals would scramble the physic waves throwing them off and effectively render the ones Signis had sent void. the Greneral himself would fire two stun missile at Signis then burst his jets again in case he had to avoid any direct attacks.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:18 am

Signis would catch the sword, then immediately throw it off somewhere out of the area. As the missiles came close, Signis would point a hand at them, using her Terminal Lightning to shoot 2 bolts of lightning from her hand to explode the two missiles. Signis would then fly higher into the air and pull in stray electrical currents to absorb into herself for power...
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:33 am

As Signis flew higer into the air the General would fire two more missiles these ones were splitter missiles (6th rank attack). These missiles were faster than the ones before and looked tougher. They would made a wide arc around as they traveled for Signis. the General himself would summon a wooden sword tipped with a diamond blade. After this her would pulse his jets again and head for Signis on the little amounts of bursting power he had left.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:59 pm

(I'm feeling generous so I'll let you call in one other person here, choose wisely XD)

}>A bolt of Anti-Matter Lightning would tear through the sky, hitting the ground between the two people fighting leaving a crater. Gig would rise from the crater smoking and rather happy. As he stood straight up a barrier would form around the field preventing exit in anyway. How? It was made of Dark Matter and Anti-Matter, the most basic parts of the universe and existence. With a twisted smile Gig would speak.<{ "Well hello there general, I do believe you recently fought one of my people...might I ask..." }>Gig's voice grew angrier as he continued speaking<{ "...WHY THE FUCK YOU FEEL THE NEED TO IMPEDE ON MY PLANS!?" }>His seldom shown anger was evident in his behavior. as he awaited a response from his most hated prey.<{
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:10 pm

((I'm not being called....I'm just coming of my own....))

*A voice would suddenly echo around the field* Because, thats what he does.....you should have realized that by now, Mr. Gig.... *Suddenly, out of no where, a large flash of purely white light would envelope the entire field. The Dark Matter and Anti Matter field that Gig had placed up would be struck by Angelic energy, and would suddenly melt into the area, now completely lost from Gig's control because of the nulifying factor. There would be a small puff, as an Astral Body of mine appeared on the ground, its eyes glowing slightly, as Astral energy flowed around it* Sorry to intrude, but your not welcome here...please, for you own safety, leave.... *The voice would echo all around again, as the Astral body continued to stand there staring at Gig. It made no threatening movements, or gesters, it was just there, waiting for Gig to leave*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:18 pm

As soon as a single break in the anti matter field was made from Ezekiel entering the General would lace onto the Ion trail of teleportation or intense speed. This lacing would allow him to get away in the blink of en eye. It was then that he would summon forth his Wing's of Light. With all the angelic white energies around the Wing's would instantly begin to hum. It was as if the very energy Ezekiel emitted was powering the General's Wing's up. With that done his shields would ignite not being made from energy any attempts to nullify the shields with energy or another way would be useless. And even so his upgraded Mind Nullifier was active to stop anything from penetrating his body or mind or soul.

The first thing the General would do was envelope Pierre in a casing of data and send her out of the area as a safety precaution.

"Just as he said, I do this because it is who I am. If we humans did not strive to be different we would still be climbing in trees or living in the gardens of Eden" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:37 pm

-|Unfortunately for the General and Pierre that was impossible as Shen suddenly came into play. His natural magnetic field wiped any possible attempt to escape with technology and as his natural magnetic field washed over the area his passive trait of Dormant Magnet was activated. With everyone in the area's natural polarities increased dramatically Shen had no problem of instantly destroying any type of technological aspect by wiping them out shortly, excluding Gig since he has already been exposed to Shen's particular magnetic field for quite some time.

Now with all of them magnetized several times over pulling the General, simply by attracting him back towards his magnetic field, away from his little escape path of his Ion trail since it existed no more, temporarily at least. As an extra effect Shen created a repulsive field around the entire group, replicating a mini ecosystem bubble, and because his magnetism was absolute any type of escape would instantly repel them back into the field no matter which direction they run.|-

"Looks like the fun is about to get started if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:41 pm

(Shen this is from my tech list

Faraday Shield:The Faraday Shield is an enclosed conducting shell that is used to protect him against electrical and magnetic attacks. It is composed of million of atomic level particles bound together using his real hologram system and can be summoned just like any of his other shields.

The Faraday Sheild has no electric or magentic field inside, even when placed in a very strong external electric field or electomagnetic feild because the charges on the conducting surface rearrange themselves until the electric field or electormagnetic inside is negated. the Faraday Sheild also works in reverse. If there is a strong electric field or electromagentic feild inside, the field outside the cage will be negated.

This sheilding effect causes The Faraday Sheild to act as a shield for strong electric fields or electromagnetic feilds. In addition electromagnetic waves consist of oscillating electric and magnetic fields. Therefore Faraday cages effectively shields against electromagnetic waves or electromagnetic radiation as long as the holes in the wire mesh are significantly smaller than the wavelength of the electromagnetic waves.

After a recent upgrade the Faraday shield now has the ability to absorb electrical energies and currents allowing the General to build up a storage of electrical energy to create balls of pure condense electricity. This electricity can be gathered from anything from life forms to storms.)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:45 pm

((Not reading that because you kinda need to read my tech list, Absolute Magnetism. :] Not rank or anything but I kinda give everyone a magnetic field lol))
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:51 pm

(ALSO you clearly stated in the beginning of this topic that you only had your 7th rank tech so since you didnt have the Faraday shield at that rank... oh wells
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:53 pm

*As Shen appeared on the field, the Astral Body looked at him as well, giving him a small sort of smile, as the voice echoed around again* Looks like another is here....Mr. Shen.... *The voice trailed off, as the Astral Body turned his body to face Gig again* Failure to comply with this is a rude course of action.... *At once there would be about 100 slits in reality or so appeared all around Shen, as there would be a sudden sphere of Astral Energy all around him, enclosing him in. The Astral energy was in huge quantities, and the moment that the sphere appeared, Astral energy would flood into Shen himself, causing such damage that would be no apparent on the outside. If even a single bit touched Shen, he would be braindead within milliseconds, the Astral energy would have totally anniliated his mind. As this happened, the Astral Boy continued to stand facing Gig, and waiting for his reply*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:56 pm

((Hm....should I or should I not? O: ))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:57 pm

((If you want to....))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:14 pm

(After gig posts next I shall implement a posting order. Doing this retains that no one like Prieir or little old me shall be left behind.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next