Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!

Go down 
+10
Lucius Blackthorn
Alyss Frey
Toctys
Faith
Unknown
Shen
Ezekiel
Gig
the General
Priere
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:43 am

(Why was it because I pointed out a serious autohit with Shen's attack? Or is it because all that is going on here is not part of your big plan?)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Rep. : 0
Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:10 pm

(actually neither, Shen will explain his own shit, i honestly don't care if you complain about what he does, hell you could kill him for all i care (not that you could) I just dislike a few things...1 that post was blasphemous....2 Neither you or any of your characters are GOD, stop trying to make them so...3 your constantly trying to belittle me and my characters and my abilities seriously pisses me off, and this my friend was the straw that broke the camels fucking back...have fun dying cause I'm gonna have fun killing you XD....oh and also, I haven't used that ability i got from Erik, i forgot I even had that shit....so yeah....)

}>The ship in the air was Shen's whether it was destroyed or in tact didn't matter to Gig. Gig walked toward the General, Gig had all this energy flowing around him now, and he knew how to use it. Without even thinking about it the energy would destroy, freeze, break down, erase or redirect any of the things targeting him as he stopped, looking up toward the General. The blood continued flowing and Gig's body became more and more unstable, in an explosion of Anti-Matter the field and everything in it would be torn asunder, leaving Gig in his Anti Form as the damage unfurled. His body would break down, blowing into the wind before it began reforming, from head to toe, behind the General, as his body reformed it Crystallized, becoming extremely dense, an EMP Gig would grab the wings of light and begin ripping them off one by one. The General's chances of stopping this were slim, since Anti-Matter was the basis of reality and existence, and Gig, in his Anti-form, was Anti-Matter, and thanks to Absolution, his energy (Anti-Matter) was absolute. With Absolution Chrono energy, Absolution Astral Energy, Absolution Angelic Energy, Ultra Cold Plasma, Fusion Energy, Fission Energy, Lightning, and the Absolution Atmosphere of the Great Portal flowing around him, stopping this would be quite hard. The remaining lower half of Gig's body would continue forming behind the General as strange white clouds formed overhead, releasing rain, Gig's Radiant Rain that is. This constant falling energy pelted the field eroding everything it touched by way of it being pure energy<{ "You get the honor of dying by my hand in my MOST PISSED OFF STATE...how do you feel?"
}>Gig would speak these words while continuing to rip the wings from the generals back, along with ant circuitry and human body parts that may or may not be torn off with it. Gig smiled a sick and twisted smile as. Gig would begin emitting Radiation from his palms as he with an even bigger smile released explosion after explosion of his energies from Fusion to Anti, from Fission to Supernova (thanks to king Erik), and even the newly acquired energies from Ezekiel, including an explosion of Chrono energy as the icing on the cake to erase any and all remains of the General from the face of Escellsia, along with anything connected to his body, cloneral's and the like included. The explosions would eradicate the General, but their destructive force would only extend a short distance beyond his location, ensuring that he was enveloped in it.<{

(goodbye General...Ezekiel if you wanna continue, then by all means, but I WILL pull in and kill the real thing....)
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:16 pm

(( Aww Gig, don't be so pissed off...<33

Approved auto hit post. ))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Energy Type : Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:16 pm

((Autohit approved. General, I hope you learned a lesson today.))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:27 pm

((I don't have any desire to continue this thankz.....Nor see you again.... Neutral ))
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:34 pm

((Let the explanations begin :]

1. First thing is first. It wasn't really an auto hit considering you set yourself up. You came into the area assuming I wouldn't take care of you on the spot. Since you took no major precautions other than two Fraday shields which are useless because of my absolute magnetism. So if you are saying fuck my tech list and my passive abilities then I can say fuck your technology and my attack still stands. Also you could've posted a reason as to why it wouldn't work, you didn't you just said it doesn't and as such you're screwed... Have fun as you dwell on that little thought.

2. You only have two Fraday shields which potentially, but unrealistically, try to stop my magnetic wave and naturally enhanced magnetic field. The other shields don't even matter considering they get wiped out from the wave of magnetism in the first place after bypassing the Fraday shields since my natural magnetic field along with Dormant magnet forcefully gives those shields polarities in the first place.

3. I had absolute magnetism for a long ass time and I have no idea why you're complaining about it now. I mean you could've created a hell of a lo more anti magnetism shields but you didn't, which allowed my attacks to go through in the first place. Not to mention your shields aren't fool proof if i can bypass them.

4. The radiation cannon was or shits and giggles cause I rarely get a chance to use it. But on the other hand the billions of sand fragments could've tore through your multitude of shields feasibly because they aren't catered for that type of massive attack.

Sooo with my points being valid in every way possible nothing you did with Faith of Heart is null and void. No I'm not prioritizing my attacks over yours but your argument has nearly every single flaw in it. Considering you can't "boost" yourself to a rank or deem something unable to hurt you because they aren't a certain rank. That my friend is God modding which Gig has killed you for. Sooo your posts are null and void and Faith is dead. Get over it, now I'm going to post so I don't die from your ridiculously unnecessary death.))

-|Shen set up even more repulsion fields as well as compacting the remaining sand fragments into a sturdy shield. Effectively protecting Shen from any eminent danger that would be caused from the explosions of energy. His BPDS cannot counter Anti-Matter just yet along with the multitude of energies that ran rampant on the field.|-

((Thanks for the autohit approval? Lmao :] I got some lulz.))
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:41 pm

(good job leaving the fight Ezekiel, i had no beef with you, though it disappointed me that you sent in an astral projection...but uhh yea, I've got no prob with you, though i will admit your abilities made me not want to fight you...)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : FEAR / VOODOO :D

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:15 pm

</3 what about my ranking exam could I finish it or no? O: since you all killed my proctor....
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Nation : the one which has chicken yumm my fovorite
Guild : none
Energy Type : potential energy and kinetic energy

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:19 pm

((eh you know what rank you should be unknown lol))
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:24 pm

(( D: but I want to flatter myself with the sight of the stars above me? 8D I'm gonna rank all my characters <3 including Unknown and Lukas....unless I could just like post and someone else gives me what the character should have...))
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:29 pm

I am not mad nor am I upset. I would however like the character unlocked and the rank reduced to 7th as well as I wish to use that account which has my main email address linked to it.

I would like that account to be used as Revil. Revil will be my new main character.

And Ezekiel, thank you.

now that the General is dead I want everyone who hated me for abusing the General to stop hating me and for all negative thoughts about me to end. I want to start again and have opportunities again.)
Back to top Go down
Faith
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Faith

Nation : Civilian
Guild : Unknown
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:31 pm

(As for this account it is still going to be used. But will act as a character and not a vessel anymore. So there are now no weapons or technology, This character only exists as a former shadow of the ship it once represented)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:40 pm

My ranking exam D:! do I reply to the general's post or not?
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Nation : the one which has chicken yumm my fovorite
Guild : none
Energy Type : potential energy and kinetic energy

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:44 pm

dont respond the topic is void and as for what the general is asking i have no idea .....the general had a good run i say make a new charter separate from east.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:46 pm

I want the account back so i can change the email adress and use that account for my new character.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:50 pm

D: that entire 1.5 page topic is voided and it bleeds of amazingness was a waste of time D: oh nu's
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:54 pm

I can read it and rank you according to how you did...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Hey, Felicity, send me the link to that topic, I got an idea.....

Edit: never mind....
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Sorry but I feel as though I am being ignored. I accepted the General as gone. I wanted the account back for a new character.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Um.....can't you just make a new account.....? confused Not sure why you want that particular account back.....

And your welcome...
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:58 pm

why? it's linked to my Briniasona@hotmail.com address. and I like the 1500 post count there. I would like to keep up with that.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Nope, denied. thats the point of starting over. you START OVER, LEAVING NO TRACE BEHIND. I'm sorry if you think you're special enough to bypass this natural procedure.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:12 pm

then please get rid of my email from that account. I need that email adress to get the automatic notices and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Done and done
Back to top Go down
BriniaSona

BriniaSona

Nation : Drifter
Guild : Acadamy
Energy Type : Psionic. Kydarin Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:16 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next