Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)

Go down 
+2
Skye Silverclaw
BriniaSona
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BriniaSona

BriniaSona

Rep. : 0
Nation : Drifter
Guild : Acadamy
Energy Type : Psionic. Kydarin Crystal

A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Clairvoyance - As BriniaSona's eyes naturally give off a light he himself can not see without the use of this ability. This allows him to penetrate layers of material as well.

Astral Projection - This ability allows BriniaSona to send the essence of his body out of his body. This essence can be fused with any of the 6 elements for combat.

Psychometabolism - This ability allows BriniaSona to use his psionic abilities to alter and control his own body. (harden skin, strengthen bones, increase adrenaline flow or even cloak himself to blend in with surroundings.)

Dracokinesis - This ability allows BriniaSona to control airborn molecules, oxygen, nitrogen, Co2, ect. Enables the BriniaSona to Fly, or prevent another person from breathing.

Electrokinesis - Manipulation of electric fields, such as lightening.

Photokinesis - This ability allows Briniasona to manipulate and control various aspects of light, like create illusions or form energy blasts.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Clairvoyance - only penetrates through material in terms of vision, right?

Astral Projection - would rather not be used for combat and risk someone else swinging a sword at you but you're a spirit and can go right through it. Approved as a passive ability, not as an offensive.

Psychometabolism - You need a tradeoff for each bodily alteration you make. If you strengthen your bones your skin and muscles get weaker, etc.

Dracokinesis - Prevent another person from breathing and fly out of nowhere. Leave those out and we're good.

Electrokinesis - fine

Photokinesis - Explain further.
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Photokinesis - Manipulating or creating (if you're strong enough) photons. Illusions can't be created with this ability. This ability only pertains to the manipulation of Light, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:30 pm

Techniquely, illusions can be created by light....but prehaps at a higher level...?
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:09 pm

illusions are based on what one senses and percieves...Xzystins is correct.
Back to top Go down
BriniaSona

BriniaSona

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:01 pm

This wasnt even the end result only some ideas. I have alot more different things in mind.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:06 pm

It's okay, you can completely disregard all the edits I told you to make. Just don't expect to RP anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Light is what the eye takes in to see....and is a sense itself, therefore when you manipulate light, it is possible to trick the sense of sight...therefore illusions.... Smile

I'm not an idiot you know.....
Back to top Go down
BriniaSona

BriniaSona

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:10 pm

I have taken out 98% of those abilities you told me to make correction on dn they no longer exist. I'll edit this thread or make a new one. I'll also be adding one ability that uses all my characters energy in one shot so that it's not god hacking or anything.
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Ezekiel wrote:
Light is what the eye takes in to see....and is a sense itself, therefore when you manipulate light, it is possible to trick the sense of sight...therefore illusions.... Smile

I'm not an idiot you know.....

True, but ILLUSIONS have more to do with brain function than just simply manipulating Light. She can't create Illusions with Light and ONLY Light. Because all she's doing is manipulating Photons, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Prehaps our definitions then of illusions are different then....meh, it doesn't really matter.....I don't feel like arguing any more, I made my point....
Back to top Go down
BriniaSona

BriniaSona

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Yeah and I'm making a new thread. no one post there please till it says approved in the title. and anything crossed out are ideas or abilities meant for a higher rank.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Then I'lll say it here. Psionic storm is a one time per match thing, and/or needs to be toned down.
Back to top Go down
Hero's Shade

Hero's Shade

Rep. : -1
Energy Type : Absolute Defence

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:51 pm

It drains the user of all energy. Which would in turn make them unable to fight any longer ending the match.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Then post that please.
Back to top Go down
BriniaSona

BriniaSona

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Fixed it
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Domo arigato
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)   A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Technologigons Psionic Power (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1