Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Tatsui's Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:33 am

After so much training, Tatsui returned to the simple, but effective room in the resting pyramids. The girl plopped face down on the bed and sighed...did this mean she had a teacher now? She turned on her back to look at the ceiling; Perhaps she did, perhaps she didn't. Whoever this Lucius person was..

"I'm your teacher, bian! Forget about that cocky bastard..."

Kaza had said after the whole event. Most likely he would still think that if he weren't sleeping after the fight. Giving a smile, Tatsui ran her hands over the scabbard..strange. Kaza was quiet when he went to "bed" tired. It was unnerving, since usually the energetic and boisterous Kaza always was keeping her world buzzing with talk, good and bad. He was her partner..no, more than a partner, definitely. He was.....

Wait....that was weird. What was she thinking? She almost laughed at herself..in her hands, she felt Kaza stir in his sleep. Tatsui turned on her side, then got up. Sat on the bed. Stood up again. Restless. She felt like pacing. Or puking. One of the other, since her thoughts made her a little sick.

Kaza is part of her, basically is her. Is it narcissistic to, even think that she might, be in love with herself? This time Tatsui actually did give a laugh, the desperate sound bouncing off the earthen walls. Impossible wasn't the word for it. Ridiculous? Absurd? It just scratched the surface. It truly was laughable. Foolish, but absolutely bizarre. That one Order Member did say that spirits within ourselves are meant to be there; they are for us in every way. Perfect match.

Every second of silence was killing her. It wasn't like that before; back home she would study alone, with books and in the backyard with no one to distract her, not even a bird. Now she studied with Kaza, where he would give tips and some figuring and if he was bored he would work on meditation, which involved talking still. Oh the silence was suffocating. Things in her mind were beginning to be spoken, futile stutters and hesitations. Turning to the bed, Tatsui's green eyes looked to the black and purple katana and near shouted,

"But you're a sword!"

"Only a sword, bian..?"

Tatsui felt her breath escape her the moment the response was uttered by that familiar voice. The feeling in her stomach as if it was empty but not really, something must be flying in there. She couldn't even say a word, only think his name and he responded to her thought, softer than she had ever heard him speak.

"Yes, Tatsui."

Was it a question or a statement? She couldn't even tell...if it was a statement, then what was he saying yes to? Was he saying he felt the same way? Hold on, now she was agreeing there's some feeling. Argh, now she wanted to punch something, she was so frustrated.

"But you're a sword, Kaza."

"Quiet, bian..."

The voice wasn't in her head this time. The small strand of silver hair on her shoulder made her jump a little and then the soft, warm breathing along the shell of her ear caught her breath. Tatsui forgot to breathe again when a finger rolled across her cheek to turn her head to look his face. It had been a long time since she seen his violet eyes...he was taller than she remembered..
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:23 pm

(( Alright, alright. That's enough fanservice. >> If anyone wants to join in, then do so, just disregard the above post. ^^ Tatsui is just chillin.

Ahh...I have too much fun. x3 ))
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Mirg

Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Soulforce, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:48 pm

((Lol, I'll come))

>There was a sudden thump outside Tatsui's door, as a small yell went out too. Outside, in the hall, I had just shadow transported myself a great distance, and not really being used to long distances, had messed up. I wacked my head against the wall, as I dropped out of the ceiling, falling in a heap on the floor, muttering a few common Shrewish curses, as well as some other english ones<
$^#&$#*^?????....$@&******!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:05 pm

"A-Are you okay?!"

Tatsui ran over to the Shrew on the floor, blinking. Strange, she was just resting when suddenly there was a split second yelling then a thump. She looked at him, holding her tongue as it seemed he had quite the colorful one.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Huh?....

>I mummered, as I spun around on the floor, rising to my feet in a rather quick manner, as I looked over Tatsui<

Ah, yeah, I think so. Sorry about that, I just didn't expect that to work out like it did...guess I have to practice. Or split up my distance. Something....

>I trailed off, as I continued to look at Tatsui. I hadn't seen her before, and thus I was curious to whom she was<

Ah, I'm Mirg. I don't think I've seen you around, are you newer?
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:53 pm

"Yeah...I'm still a little new here!"

She said, chuckling nervously. It sees that people continued to see that she was still new...ah well.

"Welcome to my humble abode I suppose. "

The room was a bit sparce but one could see Tatsui was still trying to move things in. A few pictures hung and a lamp that seemed a but misplaced was close to the left corner of the room. Her katana lay next to the bedside table. If anything, the odorless scent changed; instead, it became a mixture of her own scent and lavender, the culprit being flowers close by the window.

"It's not much, but here's a chair if you're still a bit shaken from that move.."

The girl said, as she quickly hurried to the other linked room to grab a brown chair and sat it in front of him. Giving a cheerful smile, Tatsui added,

"Based on those thumps, I would be."
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:00 pm

((Can you reply to Thalia's Egg thing too please...))

Yes, thank you.

>I would say, as I took the seat, looking around. I didn't mind the simplicity at all<

So, you got a name, Miss?
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Instead of sitting on another chair, she sat on her bed that wasn't too far from the chair. The room wasn't too big, but nor was it cramped, so they had a good distance from each other. As she crossed her legs, she folded her arms upon her knee, her back arched forward just a little. Her green eyes gave some warmth and her smile was thoughtful.

"M'name is Tatsui! It's nice to meet you."

(( Yep after this one. ))
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:57 pm

((Thanks dear))

Nice to meet you too.

>I would say smiling<

So, how you like Keiz so far? Make any friends yet?
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:17 am

"Aha..."

Her eyes shifted a little as she laughed a little nervously..

"Yes...lots of friends. You could say that."

Tatsui paused for a moment to think..

"I know this is sudden, but can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:56 am

Sure you can.

>I would say, curious to what Tatsui was going to ask him, as I waited for the question<
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:29 am

"Do you know anything about a person named Medius? J-Just by chance."

She added the last part a little late. To be honest, she wanted more information on him before she gotten into any trouble, but something inside told her there could be things she didn't want to hear. Tatsui shifted a little in place adding,

"If you don't that's fine too."
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Medius?

>I would say, thinking a moment, as I tapped my finger against my leg<

Ah, yes, I think I know of the one you speak. I have only met him once, during one of the second waves of attacks from the Eclipse. He somewhat saved or helped us, by dispelling the army that was against us, of Rithes, which are shadow like creatures that Eclipse summon in great hords. Other than that, I've never talked to him personally, nor have I met him since. However, I believe that he became a Shrew, if I'm not mistaken.

>I would finish, as I continued to look at Tatsui<

Why you wanna know?
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:42 pm

"Nothing! Just curious if his name has filtered around!"

Tatsui held her hands up in her defense and gave a few nervous laughs. She thought for a moment..

"Do you know where he resides? Where I can contact him?"
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:20 pm

I haven't see him around here...or at all actually. However, given he is newer and all, he may be signing up at a guild, and taking a ranking exam. He might be back soon.

>I would say. I had taken notice by now, although Tatsui was trying to hide it, that she had a particular enfatuation with this Medius<

Have you too met before...?
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:00 pm

(( "Infatuation?! Why I never....." ))

"We have. Just once."

Her sentences were a bit broken and a flush was starting to go to her face.

"I just wanted to know because I was...asked to do something that's all.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tatsui's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's Quarters   Tatsui's Quarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatsui's Quarters
Page 1 of 1