Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

London's Quarters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
London
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
London

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Magick

London's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: London's Quarters   London's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:08 pm

*arriving with a distraught expression, London flicked on the light and worriedly looked over the room. It was nicer than some of the inns he had to sleep in; moderately furnished. He couldn't complain. Flopping on the bed, he turned upon his back with hands behind his head. It was exhausting today...even if he was a member of the Underworld, it was still hell to navigate the town's passageways, corridors, and alleys. London closed his eyes, running bits of the day through his head...*

'There aren't any females around in this dorm...'

*he groaned, remembering only seeing two men in their rooms. How disappointing. Laying there for a little while longer, London gotten himself up, then sauntered over to the sad looking desk in the corner. He softly kicked it; it swayed unsteadily. London sighed, then dumped from his pockets some of the things he had to travel with: a small knife, burnt coal, a piece of paper, a mysterious lock of dark green hair, Australian coins, that would fail to be used as currency in this world, and lastly a bright silver band*

"Ahh..."

*he gently slid his finger against the lock of hair. It was smooth and gentle, the follicles soft against fingertips as burned rough as his. Gently grabbing the piece of paper that went along with it with two fingers, he unfolded it. It looked as if it were already folded and unfolded many times already, and not by the writer, but by London himself. In it was scribbled in beautiful handwriting..*

"My dearest Joshua Alec,

My answer is yes.

- Airika..."

*his mouth unvoluntarily curved into a smile, a real one, not a goofy one like he usually had plastered on his face. London's smile faded though, from pure bliss to a sad and lonely smile*

"Oh ya stupid dame....ya still got me snagged."

*London slid the ring firmly upon his finger; it felt cold, but began to warm on his finger and his gold eyes glanced unwillingly, like double suns which wished not to shine, at the items on the desk. They lay there silently as he picked them up, one by one into the drawers that were provided. Some drawers were smooth...others grew stuck by incompetence of the builders. In the top drawer, he lay the lock of hair and the piece of paper, which was now folded back into place. Finishing, London lay on his bed, expression still of a shattered heart. After several minutes of laying uselessly in bed, he angrily arose to his doorway, flicked off the light, and slammed the door on his way out, a man of restlessness*
Back to top Go down

London's Quarters
Page 1 of 1