Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Makai's Abilities and Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Rep. : 0

Character sheet
Race:

Makai's Abilities and Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Makai's Abilities and Techniques   Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Makai Kasai Abilities and Techniques

Ability:

- Fire Magic

- Fire eating: Allows him to consume his own respective element of fire to regain his magical powers. He can consume all flames but his own. His digestive system is shot thanks to this so regular foods do not agree with him. Thanks to this fire eating he can eat thinks like Lava rocks and Drink Magma without harming his body.

- heat resistance: Makai is able to withstand Volcanic temperatures. he can even bath in lava or hot magma and it will not even affect his body.

- Blazing Chains - Can extend his chains by pushing fire into the joints making them extend in length and number with ease.

- Six swords of the Fire God - Able to use 6 swords and combine them into one form of technique using the fire element at his will. A Style of Fighting revolving around his fire element.

- Fire Guns - His guns are made to harness the power of his flames destructive power with special bullets. The bullets allow him to channel the flames inside them and upon release fire beams of flames. Can be used to fire multiple fire balls and many other attacks.

- Magical Bullets - Makai dislikes revealing his fire abilities so he uses specially made magical bullets. they had magical power stored away inside them from elemental magic to regular magic to destructive and healing magic. He uses these when he doesn't wish to show his true abilities

Down side: If he does not consume flames he can not regain his magic powers or health. So until he does hs magical powers and strength will drop at a rapid pace until he does eat. But because of his ability to eat fire he can't eat regular foods he can't even drink water. So to keep his body strong he has to eat things like Lava rocks or foods made from lava or magma. He has to drink magma himself to keep his fluids up. If he eats anything else besides that it does not agree with his stomach thus putting him off and leaving him unable to fight for a period of time. Without consuming flames he is unable to use any of his powers. His heat resistance becomes shot unable to be used so even the most basic of flames will harm him,
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Netsuken (Heat Fist)   Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Netsuken (Heat Fist)

The Netsuken or Heat fist is a combat style that revolves around the usage of the Fire Magic.It is a style of combat Makai created on his own. It uses flames as both offensive, supplementary and defensive movements. It souly rely's on flames to perform hard hitting power enhanced strikes and speed enhanced movements. The downside is without the usage of flames this style is useless

Fist of the Fire Dragon (Kanryuu no Tekken)

This is one of the moves inside the Netsuken. Makai will punch his fists together and summoning his fire magic. Flames will then either engulf his right or left hand which ever one he chooses. Once this is complete Makai charges his target head on and delivers a fire enhanced punch to anywhere on their body. Upon Impact he will release the flames to deal extra damage

Double Fist of the Fire Dragon (Daburu Kanryuu no Tekken)

Is the advanced form of the Kanryuu no Tekken. The Daburu Kanryuu no Tekken is when Makai after going through the phase of punching his fists together Magical flames will engulf both hands and reach up to his elbow. he will rush his opponent. he will deliver one strike first releasing the amount of flames in his fist to send them flying. he will give chase and appear above them punching them with a strong hit from his other hand. he will release more flames then the previous hit with the second punch thus using up more mana on the second hit.[/center]

Dragon Lotus (Ryuu Hachisu)

Makai will rush his opponent and go to deliver a strong magical fire enhanced punch. But before he strikes Makai will release the flames. the flames will shot up taking the shape of a large chinese serpentine dragon. The beast will come crashing down on his opponent its jaws upon wide burning and tearing into their body.

Burning Palm (Neshou Yashi)

A basic attack within the Netsuken. makai will engulf one of his palms in flames and do a single palm thrust as he charges his opponents. This is a close range attack so Makai needs to get in close. But upon contact Makai will release the flames in a burst hitting a single point. After striking the target the flames exploded on that key point

Burning Axe (Neshou Oro)

Makai will perform a high axe kick on his target. As he does he will release magical flames from his heelk. As his foot comes down he'll leave a trail of flames in the air. The moment his foot connects with his target or any objects the flames will come shooting down crashing on top of what ever he hit. They will exploded engulfing himself and two metres around him in flames.[/center]

Burning Lotus

Makai will engulf both his feet and fists in flames. he will then unleash an onslaught of rapid blurred punches and kicks at his opponents

Dragon Edge

Makai will engulf his entire left and right arm in a mass of flames. He will fly forward engulfing his entire body in flames as he charges forward. he will punch the air. Flames will lash out like tendrils turning into large fists of flames with long talons/ The clawed fists will strike the target ten times with each air punch he does as flames knock his opponent in any direction he deems

Divine Fist of the Dragon

Makai punches his fists together. Flames will engulf one of them. Instead of red the flame will be golden. he will chagre his opponent head on and unleash a vicious barrage of rapid punches. Golden flames will collide and exploded upon contact with every punch made.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Makai's Abilities and Techniques   Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Gun Techniques

Maximum Burst (Saidai bāsuto)

Makai concentrates channeling his fire magic into his twin hand guns. He places them together and fires them. The beam erupted from them with twist around one another fusing into one large cannon. the Fire beam will surge through the air and strike one point. It will concentrate all its force and power to a single point of attack to bring its target crumbling down.

Wide Spreader (Waidosupureddā)

Makai will channell his fire magic into one or both his guns. he will squeeze the trigger releasing a jet from one or both guns. This jet(s) when fired will immediately disperse. The beams will burst into hundreds of small spheres. The spheres will rain down upon a wide area burning everything they touch

Fire Shot (Faiāshotto)

The Fire shot is the basic attack for Makai's guns. he will push flames into the chamber creating bullets of fire. he will shot launching these bullets from his gun. They are stronger and faster than a regular bullet. Once they hit a target they will both wound and burn them

Bud of the Scorpion (Baddosukōpion no)

Makai will channel magic flames into his twin hand guns. He will move around his opponent at high speed firing a relentless assault of high powered Fire bullets stronger than the ones used for his fire shot. he will continue his assault never stopping until his opponent is dead or he is stopped.

Lotus Burner (Rōtasubānā)

The lotus burner is a technique used through makai's guns. it is just as powerful as the Maxium burst but it is a wide spread technique instead of hitting one target it hits many.Makai will channel flames into both guns and fire them. Twin beams will rocket forward fusing together and expand destroyng everything in their path as they tear up the ground heading towards their target or targets. Once struck the techniqu will consume the enemy in a large dome of flames and exploded delivering third degree burns and leaving a fissure in place

Burning Shot (Bāningushotto)

The burning shot is the more advanced form of the fire shot. it is more condensed and holds more flames inside it. The burning shot is far stronger and faster then the regular Fire shot and will deliver second degree burns upon contact if it hits skin.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Makai's Abilities and Techniques   Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Makai's Basic Attacks

Roar of the Fire dragon (Kanryuu no Houko)

Makai will breath in puffing out his cheeks. As he does he begins to mix the fire magic in his lungs bringing it to his mouth. He will roar like a dragon as he brings his hands to his mouth. makai then expells a large jet of flames from his mouth that will be as hot as Volcanic temperatures

Wings of the Phoenix (Fenikkusu no tsubasa)

Makai will engulf both his arms in flames. he ill charge forward and whip his arms in front of him. The flames will erupt forming massive wings. The wings will shoot forward burning anything they touch.

Scales of the Fire Dragon (Kanryuu no Sukēru)

This is one of makai's defensive moves. he will engulf his entire body in Volcanic flames. The flames will shift forming red scalex. Scales of a Dragon; These fire scales will act for both defensive and offensive purposes. This technique is mostly combined with his Netsuken to offer more damage with each of his hits

Grand Imperial Dragon Sword (Gurando inperiaru doragon sōdo)

One of Makai's greatest attacks. makai will engulf his entire body in bright orange flames. His flames will increase his speed and attack strength as he flies towards his opponent. The flames will take the shape of a massive dragon as he flies towards his opponent. he will collided head on. jhe will unleash a vicious onslaught of blinding rapid blurred punches. His punches with every hit a sword of fire will collide with them. Thousands of swords will be flying along his fists as he delivers this vicious onslaught upon his enemy.

Imperial Edge of the Fire Dragon (Faiādoragon no inperiaruejji)

Makai will engulf his entire body in fire and charge his opponent. Wings of flames will erupt from his back taking the shape of dragon wings. he fly towards his opponent and roar loudly. Flames will erupt from his mouth taking the shape of a massive ball. he will grab it and throw it right at his opponent. The ball of flames will increase in size if it is daylight as the flames will absorb the rays of the sun expanding in size as they rain down on his opponent to incinerate them. One of his strongest attacks
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Makai's Abilities and Techniques   Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Six Swords of the Fire God (Hi no Roku tsu no ken wa kami)

Single Sword of the Fire God: Breaking Daylight (Hi no kami no shinguru ken: Natsujikan o tachikiru)

Makai will engulf one of his swords in flames. he will slash downwards releasing a crescent moon shaped blade of fire that will can cut melt through titanium and if touched will deliver scorching third degree burns.

Single Sword of the Fire God: Rising Sun (Faiā-shin no shingurusōdo: Raijingusan)

This is one of the Defensive techniques of the Six Sword of the Fire God. Makai will slash his blade upwards. As he does he will leave a trail of flames. The flames will expand forming a protective wall

Twin Swords of the Fire God: Blinding Sun (Hi no tsuin ken wa kami: Mekura ken-bi)

Makai will engulf two of his swords in flames. he will then grind them against one another creating sparks. The sparks will ignite erupting into a blinding light to temperary blind his opponent. he will then swing boht blades downwards to release twin arcs of large flame blades

Twin Swords of the Fire God: late Morning (Tsuin ken-hi no kami: Kōki asa)

Makai grinds his two blades together engulfing them in flames. he rushed forward twirling the blades. As he gets in range he leapt high above the air in the path of the sun to blind his foe as they look up. he swings downwards unleashing a large X shaped blade of fire towards his opponent

Triple Swords of the Fire God: Morning Run (Faiā-shin no toripurusōdo: Mōninguran)

Makai will engulf three of his swords in flames. THe flames will brighten. he will then charge his opponent head on. As he does the flames will engulf his entire body and he will tackle them. As he does he will spin forward and begin to spin like a wheel. The flames will spin with him becoming sharpened by his blades as he cuts into his opponent.

Four Swords of the Fire God: Setting Sun (Faiā-shin no yon tsu no ken:-Bi o settei suru)

Makai will use his four swords aiming them at the sky. as he does he will release jets of flames from them. The flames will spiral into the air. he will bringing his four swords down in a downward arc. The flames will combine together and form one giant blade. The blade will head at his target side on.

Five Swords of the Fire God: Fire Gods Favour (Faiā-shin no go tsu no ken:-Hi no kami wa yūri)

Makai will impale five of his swords in the ground. Flames will erupt completely engulfing his body. The flames will spiral around him forming a protective shield. This is his greatest and stronger Defensive Technique. But it has as a one day use only. He can only use this technique once a day

Six Swords of the Fire Gods: Empowered (Hi no kami No Roku tsu no ken: Kengen)

This technique is makai's greatest and deadlist technique how ever it is a double sword. Makai will impale himself upon his six blades. As he does flames will erupt completely turning him into a being of fire. For a total of 5 minutes and only 5 mintues Makai will have the powers of the Fire God. But as the time passes makai's body is dealt damage from the strain of power.
Makai once in this technique will hold the power of the fire god himself. His flames will burn brightly and be stronger than any thing else during his time limit. His speed and strength and power of his magical attacks will increase rapidly with every minute he is inside this technique.

Once those five mintues ends he is completely drained of all his power and magic. he will be unable to move at all only able to speak. he will be utterly defenceless easy to kill. And he will remain like this for a total of 24 hours. Even after those 24 hours he will stll be severly weakned unable to fight any powerful opponents. This technique is a last restort
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Makai's Abilities and Techniques   Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:49 pm

You must be new here. Take some time to get acquainted with the rules of the forums, particularly those relating to beginning rank and power restrictions. As a new character, you must start at the lowest rank, 7th. After reading, make the appropriate amendments to your technique and weapons lists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makai's Abilities and Techniques   Makai's Abilities and Techniques I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makai's Abilities and Techniques
Page 1 of 1