Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Susan's Home! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Susan's Home! :D Empty
PostSubject: Susan's Home! :D   Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:23 am

*Susanoo shuffled into an empty room. It had the traditional Japanese flare offering the tranquility he much desired. He entered the room and proceeded to sit against the farthest wall from the door. He laid out his last scroll before him...the Master Scroll.*
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Special Jonin of the Swamps
Mishiru

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Home! :D   Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:02 am

Mishiru peeked in the doorway, her face flushing from embaressment as she saw she walked in on someones room. She didn't know these were the members quarters, she had simply been wandering aimlessly around the creed, because really, she liked the feel of this place. She bowed in an apology, her blue hair falling around her face.

"I'm sorry! I didn't exactly know where I was..." Mishiru admitted, chuckling nervousely as she looked up.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Home! :D   Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:26 pm

*Susanoo noticed his unconventional intruder well before she reached his door and wasn't too surprised. However, he did not get many visitors if any since his time here. He was rarely within his room anyway.*
"Its quite alright..."*He said as he wrote in his scroll*
"We all get lost sometimes."*He grinned*
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Home! :D   Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:07 pm

"How true...!"

Mishiru mumbled, laughing. She had rather expected to be yelled at or something of that sort, but the mans happy attitude seemed to releive her and re-assure her that she would be in no trouble for wandering in here.

"Mishiru" she said at last, remebering to introduce herself, as it would be rude not to after barging in on him like this, whoever he was.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Home! :D   Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:18 am

*Susanoo stopped his writing to acknowledge the young girl's greeting.*
"Susanoo."*He returned with a slight bow from his sitting position.*
"What brings you here Mishiru?"*His eyes wore a happy glint, for once looking slightly more real than they actually were.*
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Home! :D   Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:13 pm

"Nice to meet you", Mishiru replied with a smile before it turned into a frown as she lapsed back into a state of thought.

"Oh, well... I'm not sure, really. It's been... Actually, I don't think I've ever been within the Creed, the Guild I'm supposed to belong to. Probably because I don't live here. I plan on perhaps rooming in the Swamps, but for now I just kind've enjoy sleeping under the trees and waking up to a shiny, dewy world", she explained before clasping her hands over her mouth. She'd been rambling.

"As I'd said, though, I've really never been in here... I had no idea were I was going or were I wanted to go, really", she admitted with a nervous laugh, keeping her eyes on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Home! :D   Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:52 pm

"Neither do I."*Susanoo looked around his room...*
"As you can see its quite bare. I don't live here..."*He got up and turned toward the screen door behind him, pushing it open.*
"I live out there."*He smiled to himself.*
"...but do robots truly live?"*He turned back toward Mishiru, he didn't expect her to answer or even hear the question so he continued.*
"...you can call this my temporary residence. As one of the leading guild members its my duty to protect and service this place. You are welcome here anytime Ms. Mishiru"
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Home! :D   Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 pm

"Ah, I see. Nature is a marvelous thing, I can understand completely why you'd live out there as well", Mishiru said with a knowing voice, twiddling with a piece of thick blue hair as she finally looked up, smiling widely. She paused for a moment after he spoke, backtracking over what he said.

"How noble", she commented with a laugh that sounded more like a girly giggle, which surprised herself, but she dismissed it. She'd spent too long not being a girl, what was wrong with a few giggles?

"Oh really? Any time? I wouldn't want to be a disturbance, Susanoo, sir. It's really too kind of you" she replied with wide eyes. Surely he was being too kind, or perhaps the monk-like man was simply true to his appearance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan's Home! :D   Susan's Home! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Susan's Home! :D
Page 1 of 1