Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Story Of A Fox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fox
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Fox

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Molecular Regeneration/ Molecular Reconstruction/ Molecluar Destruction

Story Of A Fox Empty
PostSubject: Story Of A Fox   Story Of A Fox I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Name: Yuuri Andou, "Fox"
Kekkai Genkai: Shapeshifter/ Molecule Restructure/ Molecule Regeneration/ Molecule Destruction
Bio: Yuuri Andou was raised in a loving family. She lived the prefect life with her mom and her dad in a small hut in the forest, on the outskirts of a ninja village. Her parents taught her to be king, loving, sweet, and to always play fair. Her perfect dream was shattered on her twelvehth birthday. She was always an early riser, so she ran to her parents room, threilled for another fun day with her parents. She tugged on her moms shoulder, and screamed as her mothers head fell on the floor and rolled over to her feet. It looked like here head had been freshly severed not so long ago, for the blood was still fresh. Crying, she ran over to her fathers side of the bed, and screamed once again. There were two daggers shoved into his eye sockets, and blood was still leaking from them. Anothe dagger had been roughly shoved into his heart. She heard something move behind her. She spun around and glimpsed a man dressed in travellers garbs before a hand hit her neck. Then everything went black. She stirred several hours later. "..Huh?" she mumbled, groggily opening her eyes. She flinched as someone roughly jabbed her with a finger. It was the man from before. "So, yer finally awake, eh?" Enraged, Yuuri bit his finger. "Arghhhhhhhhh!" The man screamed, as his finger was pulled off in Yuuri's grasp. Yuuri's eyes widened and she spit the severed finger from her mouth in disgust. Instantly, a group of people were around the man. A burly man raised a finger at the man. "Boss!? You're finger?" To everyone's suprise, this 'Boss', began to laugh Maniacally. He luaghed, and laughed, untill it was at the point of insanity. "b-boss?" the burly man asked. "Ha, you're an intresting kid" The boss saide, grinning. "What's you're name?" Yuuri blinked. "Oh, uhm, Y-Yuuri! Yuuri Andou!" The burly mand blinked. "A-a Andou!? Boss, weren't we supposed to kill the Andou's?" Yuuri blinked. What had he said!? "Now,now, Rock. The man paied us to kill two adult Andous. Did he say shit about a kid? No. So why should we kill what we can use? Do you deny my reasoning, Rock?" Rock suttered. "Ah, N-no, Boss!" Boss grinned. "Good. NOw, Yuuri.....You'll join us, right?" He sounded friendly, but the look in his eyes said; 'You Join, You live'. Yuuri blinked. "Well, ummm, yes?" Boss grinned. "Good. You're a pack member now, kid". Yuuri paused. "A what-?" Boss smiled. "You don't know? We're the Grey Wolves. A band of mercanaries. We're the best of the best. I'm Boss. These are you're pack mates. Rock, Beauty, Fang, Nudge, Blurr, Burn, and Sickle. And you...You're Fox". Fox nodded. "Y-yes, Boss".

Five years later, Fox had her morals wiped clean, to be replaced by the way of The Grey Wolves. She learned to lie, to cheat, to fight, to steal, to haggle, to gamble, to play dirty, and most inportantly, never trust anyone outside the pack. One day, on her seventeenth birthday, the pack was gathered around the fire at another temporary campsite. "It's time, Fox". Fox looked at him curiously. "For what, Boss?" "It's time for you to leave. Everyone does it. You leave, and join a ninja village, and become the best you can. Then you can come back". "But boss-" "DO IT!" he growled. "B-boss?" "Scram". Fox nodded, and dashed off to gather her stuff. Beauty looked up at Boss. "What was that for? We never had to do anything like that". "Hush, Beauty. I did it for her greater good. She deserves a better life than this. A better life than we can give her". Beauty blinked. "Yeah...."

Three months after, Fox stumbled upon the Depths. Thinking of it a good place to settle down, Fox will now begin her life in a ninja village.....

--Timeskip--

After meeting with The Grey Wolves and being told she's officaly out, Fox embraced her name thanks to Boss, and proudly wore th title of ANBU. But when life began to bore her, she jumped at the chance of something exciting and joined the Zetsumei.

--Mini Timeskip--

Before The Zetsumei where done theire rein of terror, Yuuri left, 'captured' be her former Boss, Boss. On the way back to the Grey Wolves Camp, Boss was killed. Wrecked with Grief, Yuuri unleashed a huge dome of Molecluar Destructing energy that ate her and Boss' corpse into a diffrent place. Esc. Now she has disowned her own name, forever to go as 'Fox', for it was the last thing Boss called her.

To Keep her promise to Boss, she will not kill herself, but keep living till she dies by natural causes or the blade of another. She will not show her emotions, and has became as hard as a rock in the emotinal raneg for the most part.
Back to top Go down

Story Of A Fox
Page 1 of 1