Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

BriniaSona, the General

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

BriniaSona, the General Empty
PostSubject: BriniaSona, the General   BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:45 pm

General

Name: BriniaSona
Aliases: the General
Race: Human/Construct
Sex: Male
Birthdate: February 11th, 1988 (Anno Domini)
Birthplace: Brantford, Canada.
Birthplanet: Earth, System SOL, Southern Quadrant.
Nationality/Before Arrival: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty.
Nationality/After Arrival: Province of Kiez
Guild: Creed
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 295 lbs (This includes his machine components)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown (Human) Yellow (Data Link)
Bloodtype: N/A
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Religious Views: He believes in all religions.
Political Views: Military Junta, Republic
Former Occupation: Supreme Representative of the E.A.S.T. Empire

BriniaSona, the General The_General__Sword_and_Gun_by_Suwhenzetie
(the General with Banriu and a UI-M-3-1 Machine Rifle.)

BriniaSona, the General IMG_2415
(the General with the Banriu Blade seperated into it's Core and Shell Sections)

BriniaSona, the General Lighterskinetrttrtrrt
(the General when he is using his Wing's of Light)

BriniaSona, the General IMG_2315
(A Picture showing the General's Mechanical Legs)

Personality.

After nearly dying in Vescrutia the General came into Escellsia fearing literally everything. He had lost all the powers and abilities he hand gain in Vescrutia and began to grow fearful of dying. The only was the General could over come this fear was to live life like he was in charge. He eventually because fixated with his old rank of galactic ruler and began treating everyone else including the gods of Escellsia with little respect.

Combat Information

Fighting Style: the General fights in a style that is unlike any other fighter. While other fighters use magic and chakra as their main ways of combating other the General prefers to use advanced technology s his source of combating foes and allies. His body consist of an intricate system of weapons and sensors that allow him to fight on level with those even ten times his power. the General prefers defense over offense and has developed many weapons and technology that help him defend from almost every type of attack.

If he chooses to go on the offensive the General chooses speed as his weapon. He is fast agile and very finesse is his ways of dueling with speed. His Mind Jammer and Energy Jammer can mask his presence so he can't be detected or sensed. His agility and speed also make him very hard to hit. Even though his attacks would be stopped by his many defenses.

When it comes to mental abilities the General again uses technology to his advantage. With his many built in quantum computers and Syncing systems the General's reaction time and though processes are so fast hat one can say he rivals that of a newtype. With these senses he is able to react to attacks with extreme precision and calculate many variables and ways to defend or counter them.

Weapons Preferences: (For Information on "*"s refer to bottum of the page.

the General's main choice of weapon his large Banriu blade mainly composed of Duranium*, Nano-steel* and Purification Ice*. He uses this weapon for both offense and defensive purposes. The Duranium* make this blade nearly invincible to direct attacks. the General other weapons of choice are small offensive objects like small missiles and binding tethers which he uses in unison with his Banriu.

Personal History:

ANNO DOMINI

1988: William Cressman Sywyk is born in the small town of Brantford, Ontario, Canada.

2006: William cheats on his girlfriend Megan Miller. William gives himself the nickname "the General" Megan is the sister of Erik Miller. This begins the time line split that separates William Suwhenzetie from the General. Erik with all his might hates the General. This is also where the General meets Ashleigh Medwid on line who completely changes his life.

2009: the General takes a trip to Smooth Rock Falls and intends to meet Ash and be happy with her. Erik from the future along with Gerold Martin find rape and kill Ash leaving her dead body to be later found by the General.

2012: the General enlist in the Canadian Armed Forces.

2035: Years after joining the army the 3rd world war breaks out. In an attempt to control the resources of the world the US army develops a weapons that spreads a electromagnetic cloud through the sky rendering satellite communication, radio waves, air travel, and sensory equipment useless. Humanity if forced to live like it was the 1940's.

the General and a team of his soldiers are sent to reinforce the Winnipeg Defense line when America introduces a new type of reactor into the war complete changing the face of Earth. This new reactor would give America ultimate power and eventually lead to the domination of the world and the formation of the United States of Earth

2036: After the formation of the U.S.E. the military of the world are all injected into the U.S.E.'s military. the General disbands the Armed sector and joins the Executive Branch of Government. the General with his skill and experience is elected as President James Turner's top secret service agent. Erik during this entire time is hiding inside and secretly making all needed decision to turn the Earth and it's technology into the hand of the General. The only man he knows who could make and run a perfect empire.

2060: the General is elected in as the new President of the U.S.E. Later that month he is shot and assassinated by Erik Miller. Erik takes the body of the General and presents him with immorality by placing his soul and memories into a computer system and linking them with a android that was built to perfectly mimic the General. The entire event is covered up by the U.S.E Government and never leaked or released to the public.

2089: Erik Miller would die a natural death but is brought back the same way the General was. Together with the General they would plan to lead the Earth towards it's new future. the General would never know that Erik was the one that killed him.

2100: With nothing to hold them back Erik and the General lead the world and eventually change the Unites States of Earth to the Earth Alliance Peace Treaty. the General begins the first steps towards creating Earth first space fleet. Mars and the moon are both colonized this year. He designs and begins construction of Earth's longest space ship. Erik steal the designs and secretly begins construction of his own ship.

2109: Humanities first contact with extra terrestrial life comes from the Proxima star system on a planet that was hid behind the Proxima star.

2112: The construction of Earth's First exploration ship the Faith of Heart is completed. The second half of the ship know as the Pillar of Zion is begun. Erik having access to the designs begins the construction of his Pillar of Embro. Both these ship are half the size of earth and built to transport humanity away from the dying planet.

2122: the Pillar of Zion and the Pillar of Embro are completed. The race of aliens discovered end a planet bomb to Earth and demolish it. Having nothing left but two great ship's Erik takes control of the situation herds what's left of humanity together and set off with the General towards the Alien planet. Erik lies to the General telling him they have peaceful intentions. the General realizes without Erik that the only way for humanity to survive is to find a new home.

2160: the Two ships arrive in the Proxima star system only to be greeted by a fleet of warships from the opposing side. The first video link between Humanity and the Alien race known as Pengain is made. Both races are astonished to see that they are identical in appearance and both speak English. Peaceful relations are set up until Erik fires the main weapons of the Embro (a rail gun the size of Florida) towards the Pengin home world turning their planet into a smoldering wasteland. Conflict between the two Earth ships and the smaller Pengain Fleet break out. the General sits back in shock and wonder why Erik would do such a thing.

The smaller and weaker Pengain ships are easily taken down by the weapons loaded Pillar of Embro and the war is quickly put to a halt in a matter of weeks.

2200: Years after the small war things have settled down and then remaining Pengain forces and the two Earth ships are joined as one untied empire. As Erik had planned the General was to rules this great empire. the General and Erik would work together to form and new government and society. A new planet was discovered and the ship's headed there.

2222: The Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty is formed. Lead by the General on planet Nchuleft.

2410: the real hologram system is built and made allowing humanity to create anything they want without having to give resources to make it. This allows for a massive boom in population and the beginning of a great empire.

2563: In the events leading up to this date the population of the E.A.S.T had reached around 4 quadrillion. The E.A.S.T. has around 48 colonized world and thousands of colonies in star systems. After all this time the General and Erik live happily until Erik decides to begin the mass extermination of all mankind. It is completely unknown to the General why he did this or why he wishes to exterminate humanity. Erik steals the Pillar of Embro and head off to form the WESTERN Empire.

Over the years he had updated his machine body to a point where it was almost real life again. His fake soul was placed into a blade crafter by indestructible Duraniun

the General on a random visit to Colony 44 is suddenly swept into a wormhole and spit out 3000 year in the past to a location know as Vescrutia.

SETO VESA

17625 - Month 1: the General and his ship arrived in Vescrutia where a massive wave of cosmic ray would over take the General allowing him to use the same style abilities as a Kulazian known as Alieth. He trained and trained for that month honing in on his power and eventually surpassed even the power of Alieth.

17625 - Month 2: After gaining all his new power he engaged a great demon known only to him as Unicron and was eventually forced from the Vescrutian time line and sent hurdling back to his own.

EXCEL SEFER

3209 - Month 1: the General would arrive on a strange world in the Andromeda Galaxy. He would upon arriving loose all his abilities he gained on Vescrutia and attempt to fit in with the people here.

3209 - Month 2: After living on Escellsia for a month the General would become very sad and protective of what he had left. With only his ship and blade he began to let his former role take over his mind and acted as though he was the ruler of the Galaxy. Scared of dying he treated all other people on the planet as though he had more power. This in turn angered the god's which cause them to freeze him in the Glacial Depths.

3209 - Month 3- 6: Sometime later the General was unfrozen from his tomb in the ice. Here he finds the dead body of Alieth and General Revil missing. As Time passed on the General came to know a man named Gig. This Gig tricked the General into taking him to Rozalyn where he almost did in a battle. Gig later met with the General were battle would take place only to get interrupted by Gerold.

Gerold the God is unknown to the General and had taken him to his ship extracted his Kydarin Crystal and Banriu Blade replacing them with a single unstable Kydarin prototype and imbedding the General with a fake soul and implanting it into this fake soul that he should disband the E.A.S.T. and join the Kiez nation. Gerold had planned this in fear that the power the General had unlocked by Chizuni might one day kill him. Gerold had stolen the memories of all the warriors the General had faught and built a clone of him called the Hero's Shade or Shadow General.

Gerold has now attracted the General's attention towards the Bane of Blowing souls. A sword that once belonged to William Suwhenzetie that was lost in a battle with an Unknown warrior.

**Asterisks Information**

Duranium: A rare mineral discovered by the E.A.S.T. Empire in 2356 that is almost impenetrable by all know E.A.S.T. Technology. Despite the technological breakthrough and the unlimited knowledge the E.A.S.T. Empire is unable to replicate or copy the properties if Duranium making it an invaluable resource.

Nano-Steel: Nano-Steel is a steal hybrid combined with rubber that allows it to become extremely flexible to bend to any shape without having a breaking point. This flexibility also allows it to absorb physical blows. Unlike Duranium this substance is easily replicated.

Purification Ice: Purification Ice is a slab of ice that was purified by the General's past love. The purification granted the piece of ice the power to perform a bullet like attack that shoots ice shards out.

Last edited by the General on Sat May 01, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BriniaSona, the General   BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:06 am

[Updated]
Added Excel Sefer timeline events and updated history.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BriniaSona, the General   BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:55 pm

[Updated]

Everything

More or less described why the General treated everyone on Escellsia like he was thier god. I did this by saying that he was scared of dying and sad that he had lost his connection with his E.A.S.T Empire and didn't want to be left powerless.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra?

PostSubject: Re: BriniaSona, the General   BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Sounds good. Very Detailed. Havent read all of it, but read the beginning and the end.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BriniaSona, the General   BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Thank you. making a timeline like that is hard. This timeline is a rough draft of what happens with lots of loose ends and plot holes. But all in all I'm gonna keep it.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BriniaSona, the General   BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 pm

[Updated]

Added pictures and a personality section, expanded on the 3 timelines and a few other tidbits.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BriniaSona, the General   BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 pm

[Updated]

Yes again.

Added Combat Information including: fighting styles weapons preferences.

Added a notes section at the bottom to explain a few things that are Asterisks in the combat section.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BriniaSona, the General   BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:05 pm

[Updated]

Added all events following the General unthaw and added the recent events about Gerold and his plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BriniaSona, the General   BriniaSona, the General I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BriniaSona, the General
Page 1 of 1