Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Silent Entry (Swamps Application)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Covenant

Silent Entry (Swamps Application) Empty
PostSubject: Silent Entry (Swamps Application)   Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Umbra found herself in an oasis of the murky swamps surrounding her, looking with wonder at the complex of a civilization in such a desolate area. She found her way to a small room in the midst of it all, and knocked lightly for a response of some sort..
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Silent Entry (Swamps Application)   Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:12 pm

*The door would open, as a egyptian style teenager would be standing in the door way looking at Umbra. This would be Lues in a different guise, as I was in the back of the office, sitting at my desk*

"Ask our guest in, Lues, dont be rude"

*Lues would flip me off, as he stood aside, bowing Umbra in. I would continue to wait at my desk for the girl to approach*

"What can I do for you today, miss....?"
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Silent Entry (Swamps Application)   Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:10 pm

She walked confidently but slowly into the office, silently marveling to herself at how such a building could even be supported in such a desolate place. It was a tad odd.. but she went with it.

"I was wondering, what this place would have to offer to someone such as myself..."
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Silent Entry (Swamps Application)   Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:15 pm

"That depends on what you are looking to find....my dear...."

*I would look at umbra, not taking an eye off of her, as I spoke again*

"Protection...from whatever you need protection from.....Training.....for the skills in which you need developement.....Friends....for who need friendship....Respect....which is due to those it is due....."

*I fell silent, wondering if the swamps was a place for this one. Lues walked behind Umbra, placing a hand on her shoulder*

Lues: So, you wanna join?

*He smiled, with a slightly evil grin, but not enough to be noticeable. My gaze would catch Lues's, as I gave a short shake of my head, as though to tell him to knock him off*

"It is your desicion to join this village, that rests with you....I can only advise that you think it through, hasty desicions are usually regretable later...and if the demon is bothering you, feel free to cause injury to him...."

*Lues would narrow his eyes, as he took his hand off of Umbra's shoulder, and stepped back, leaning against the wall, his arms crossed against his bare chest, as he flashed his narrowed, now slit like eyes at me*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Entry (Swamps Application)   Silent Entry (Swamps Application) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Entry (Swamps Application)
Page 1 of 1