Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Go on the Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

A Go on the Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:00 pm

As soon as the spear touches the core blade it begins to freeze and crack. the General jumps back inside the pillars zone and comes to a sliding stop.

"You're good" he said as the Shell Blade appeared in his hand.

"He inserted the Core into the Shell and snapped the sealing mechanisms back.

Last edited by the General on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:17 pm

((Let me just stop you there guy. You shouldn't assume I would let my weapon freeze and break so easily seeing as how I'm a fire element if you hadn't noticed that before.))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:22 pm

(I thought that was risky. I changed it)
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:46 am

My spear, which in all reality is just a really big tuning fork, erupts in flames, melting away the frost. I glance towards the General at his comment and shrug. "I guess. Since I haven't walked away yet, I suppose I could say the same bout you." My ears suddenly twitch at the sound of a falling object and I turn to see the rotten apple, which at one point in time was my mallet, splatter on the sand. "Ech..." I wrinkle my nose at the sight before turning my attention back on the fight. 'First things first~...These pillars are annoying me with the way they're disrupting the landscape. They need to go now.' I raise my weapon, only the blades now covered in fire and explosive energy, and slam it down on the pillar I'm hovering over, aiming to blow the structure up.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:43 am

As soon as her blade nears the top of the black pillar the General would appear with the Banriu Blade's second handle and Shell Blade edge moving the her blade away from the pillar. It was the same tactic she had just used a few moments ago.

the General's wing's folded out and flared up emitting a mass amount of particles. The particles were pure and would make the area they are in fell "enlightened" as his hand with the Banriu Blade moved up he let the entire thing go flinging his sword away and hopefully flinging hers away.

Mean while while all this was happening a small red glow pixelated in and watched the battle waiting for the sword to hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:43 pm

((Sorry for the wait, I've been limited to cell phone internet and I hate having to text out fights.))

"Hmph." While he blocks my spear, I swing my bag around, causing 5 of my trademark bomb boxes to fly out and open up. I grin behind my mask, hoping at least one of those ends up as a Big Bang.

((read my weapon list to see what the dice roll numbers mean))
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:43 pm

The member 'Haitatsunin Sadira' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 1, 3, 6, 1, 2
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:54 pm

As the big bang occurred the General's body was engulfed in the explosion. The red pixelated mess caught the sword and blurred out forming inside the Data Realm. the Banriu Blade was safe and sound. the pixelated mess formed the shape of the General and was safe. All the Data Realm stuff would happen in fractions of a millisecond.

the General's body began to glow as the energy jammer canceller began to transfer the explosion's energy and turn it into energy which would become permanently part of his Kydarin Crystal. the body's energy jammer canceller had taken the full force if the attack but could not stop the material based shrapnel and it's flesh had been torn apart.

the flash bomb would have no effect on the General's body as the body was built to deal with flash bombs of his own.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Bennu-sama's aura protects me from the explosions as they stretch out across the beach and past the shoreline. While the General does whatever he does, I take advantage of the distraction and continue with my original plan. If the explosions didn't take one of those pillars down, then I will. The fur on my body spreads quickly as I enter stage 3 of Hangetsu no Goudou. Using the extreme increase in strength, I strike at the pillar beneath me multiple times in succession.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:17 pm

the General's body suddenly pulses. As it does a red aura forms around it. The forst pules flies out in a directions hoping to push the strike back or make it weaker. The body pulses again and suddenly the muscles increase by 50% expanding. The back rips open and 4 bone like wings shoot up and form wings. The General's hair suddenly lifts into the air as his body's Ascension mode began to come free energy flows out from his body.

The pillar under him instantly become red hot. The body lifts up of the pillar and with a great yell black symbols like crosses with a red circle begin to form on his legs and left shoulder. His hand glow red lighting up the are around him.

"Target Acquired" the body said in a monotone voice.

From here on out the General inside the Data had no control over the body what so ever. the General looked out from the Realm and hoped to hell his

the body looked to the pillar and sent a wave of red energy rushing for it. The pillar exploded into millions of red hot pieces of shrapnel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Go on the Beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2