Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! Empty
PostSubject: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:22 pm

*Rozalyn ran onto the beach in a red bikini top and red shorts. She smiled up at the burning sun, waiting for Skye to arrive.*
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:26 pm

William was spying n Roze from afar. He was enjoying the sight of a bikin clad girl running down the beach.

(XD you asked for it)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

Energy Type : FEAR / VOODOO :D

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:33 pm

(( D:!!!! Rose never wears revealing clothing LEGASP! AND ROSE SMILING!!!))
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:45 pm

After knocking the bajesus out of some pervert along the way (William), Skye entered the scene wearing exactly what he normally wore. Since he worked with blazing hot light, and fire, all the time, overheating was routine by now.

"So, where do we start.."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:40 pm

(This isn't Vescrutia, so of course she's smiling. :3 *Burned~*)

*Rozalyn was building a sand castle not too far from Skye. It seemed she had forgot what they came there for.*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:00 pm

He walked over and knocked on her head a couple times, somewhat annoyed.

"Helloo.. Rozy.. Let's focus on important things...."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:05 pm

"Fine fine."She said rubbing her head. "So, Skye. How do you create your illusions? Is it by projecting your energy into the atmosphere"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:07 pm

"Eh? It's really simple. I just have control over light waves and the likes."

As he said the the rays of sunlight around him would dance as he willed them to bend this way and that.

"Family trait."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:37 pm

"Light.." Rozalyn thought aloud. Skye's ability to refract and bend light particles gave her an idea on how he can use it for alchemy. "Can you use the three major sources of light, such as Moon light, Sun light and Twilight?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:11 pm

"I manipulate any kind of light; that's just defined as what can and can't be seen by photons. I guess you could say I'm more of a Sun user, but it really doesn't matter in the end."

He smirked at Roz, as if he were boasting.

"Tell ya the truth, a cousin'a mine could call himself a user of Moonlight.. and we're of the same trait."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:44 pm

"Great~! Thats perfect!" She said digging her finger into the sand. She began to work her magic as she began to create a symbol upon the ground.*

Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! Zlc11

*Once the symbol was finished, she sat back in the sand, and pointed at it. "That, Skye my rival, that is a transmutation circle for those three main light sources: Moon light" She said pointing to the moon. "Sunlight" Pointing to the sun." and Twilight." Pointing to the one that has the cross in the center.*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:04 am

He eyed the circle cautiously, studying in depth every symbol, word, letter, and detail of the pattern on the ground. His eyes seemed to flicker a bit as his mind took in this information; there was clearly a lot of power in this drawing.

"..and what does it.. do?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:27 am

"Gugh..."She had a knack for explaining things, although she hated to do it. "First things first, using this symbol will allow you to use equivalant exchange. What will you be exchanging? Some of the energy from these three sources of light in this transmutation circle as well as some of your own. What will you be exchanging it for? Whatever you want to create, as long as the base materials are around for it. Let me show you. " She made a separate circle with a hexagon inside of it and symbols and writings in codes. She placed her hand on it, and the transmutation circle lit up a dark red as red lightning ran across the ground. In the areas where the red lightning touched the ground, the sand would converge together and rise from the ground. It molded together until it formed a massive lead cube, completely solid. She wipped the sweat from her forehead as she looked at the creation. "You see? Using some of my energy as well as a good portion of the oxygen in the atmosphere, I was able to turn this section of sand, into a solid lead cube. If I had either used more energy or more of the oxygen here at the beach, I could have made one even larger than this." She boasted. She should Skye, and now she wondered if he could make out how to do it. " Now, using that light transmutation circle there, I want you to create something bigger than this 20 ft cube. This type of alchemy should be easier for you, since your taking the energy from four different places: the sun, moon, twilight, and yourself- you only have to put fourth of your energy up while the rest comes from the other sources. Since I was using the oxygen and myself, it was half and half each."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:45 am

He studied the process, several times over in his head. It replayed in his memory enough times, so that he saw exactly how the process was done. What powerful magic this was, now that he fully saw it in action.

Moving to a new area, copying the Light transmutation circle completely accurately. Backing away, he held out a hand and closed his eyes, focusing on his own light energy. He wanted to pour it all into this process, but then there'd probably be no more beach. So, he put in just enough...

What came out from the circle was at first a 20 ft. lead cube, but at the top of it was a finely structured sculpture of Alyss, standing proud. He'd used the base of his light manipulation to create an internal illusion out of his own energy, which is what finely shaped the structure of the outcome.

"How's that."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:53 am

*She looked up at the massive sculpture Skye created, and crossed her arms. She then spat to the side, saying, "You've got bad taste."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:57 am

"Tch."

He smiled still, taking the jab as a compliment, again never admitting it. Point was, he'd already found his own niche in this art of alchemy, and planned on using it quite well..

"Anything else then?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:02 am

"Nope, you've got the jist of it. I'm glad you memorized the transmutation circle, since I don't think you'd be able to do it with just your hands. You haven't seen the "truth" yet..."Rozalyn said as her expression went deadpan. The gate of truth brought back some painful memories from when she was controlled by Kazz. Her soul was lost in the depths of the gate until Kay-no helped her get out. "With this new knowledge in your hands, I'm sure we'd be able to create something just like that black hole."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:19 am

"Ah.. In time."

He pocketed his hands and began to walk off, back to the Kingdom.

"Oh, right. You ever try creepin' into my office again, I'll kill ya."

He said it lightly, as if it were almost a joke. He really didn't mean it, and frankly he wasn't too sure why he said it if he didn't mean it. But then why wouldn't he mean it? Roz was his enemy afterall, her death should be something Skye would rejoice. Perhaps...
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:26 am

"Yeah yeah. " She said walking away from Skye. She clapped her hands together and slammed them on the ground, forming a beach towel and parasol out of the sand. "I'm gonna enjoy the rest of my day at the beach. I'll see you some other time." SHe said laying down onto her towel, closing her eyes almost as if to take a nap.*
Back to top Go down
Akroma
Angel of Wrath
Angel of Wrath
Akroma

Energy Type : Karma

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:19 am

(( WUT. THIS HAPPENED BEHIND MY BACK. >> Rozy teaching Skye? theworldisendinggaiz. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!   Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rozalyn teaching Skye?!?! 0.o at the Beach~!
Page 1 of 1