Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Spar.....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:56 pm

*I appear on a branch of one of the exotic trees, waiting for a person to come along so I can test my abilities*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Soul Energy

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:15 pm

*Susanoo had been absent from many Escellsian activities for quite some time but felt it as an obligation being a high ranking officer within the Sunlit Kingdom. He tread into the area of an unfamiliar presence filled with many exotic trees. He walked mere inches above the the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:04 pm

*I would look down to see a person not foreign to me, but realized after a few moments, that it was the man that had refused healing when coming to my hospital. Interesting. I wondered to myself what he was doing here while I merrily whistled to myself. I continued to watch him, as there would be a small hissing sound. A snake had just slithered out of my collar, slithering now across my shoulders, as I continued to watch him, unconcerned. I wondered if he would notice, or recognize me*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:24 pm

*Susanoo heard the hissing of a snake behind him, his face emerged from the back of his head only to be staring up at a woman he'd only see one other time since his time here.*
"I missed your name.."*Susanoo gave an awkward bow since the rest of body was still facing the opposite direction.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:45 pm

*Chizuni wasn't phased by this strange behavior at all, she had seen must more bizarr things before, especially from Skelette, speaking of which, where was he....*

"Chizuni of the Hidden Swamps, and you never told me your name....."

*I would would drift off, wondering why he hadn't, and still thinking about Skelette*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:11 pm

"Susanoo."*the rest of his body would turn toward its appropriate direction and face Chizuni.*
"I assume its a fight your after..."*Drops of paint would fall from the soles of his feet and soak into the ground beneath him, however Chizuni couldn't possibly see this since she was above him.*
"I will delay you no more...Come."*he beckoned toward Chizuni with his right hand.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:41 am

*I would glace back down at Susanoo, as I shrugged*

"Ok....prepare yourself...."

*I would make a few seals, as I did, the entire ground all around would burst forth with huge twenty to thirty foot tall glowing blue mushrooms. They would spring up so suddenly from the ground that they may knock Susanoo out of the air. They also grew quite close to eachother, making very tight on the ground to move around. As they stopped at their peak, I would jump and land on one of the tops, as I landed, all of the mushrooms would start to glow even more, and then they would stop again. I would then touch the top of the mushroom I was on, as it released a strange spikie ball into my hand, that I would hold, as I waited for Susanoo to appear again*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:30 pm

*Susanoo dodged the mushrooms beneath him by simply charging toward the sky. However, he disappeared as a large resounding BOOM of a sound wave enveloped the area around Chizuni effectively disintegrating the mushrooms on which she stood. Susanoo appeared a few meters behind Chizuni, the only way he could have gotten there so fast was his "Sound Warp" jutsu. This would also explain the shockwave that was ravaging Chizuni's mushrooms.He didn't know what she was planning but if she wasn't strong enough to withstand the sound blast then he was right there behind her with an out stretch hand to catch her.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:35 pm

*I would smile, as the sound waves would have traveled, the mushrooms would glow again, surrounding themselves with the tiny, but not the smallest, of the Spore spikes, making an effective armor which would absorb the sound waves, and leave the mushrooms unharmed. I meanwhile would surround myself with telekinetic magic, as the sound was not to enter my area as to harm me. I would look back, as since the mushrooms weren't destroyed, Susanoo would be near them. And since I was now having them release millions and millions of spores into the air, they would be gathered around him, and I would feel that. I would whip around, making a few seals, as all of the sudden, the spores that were in the air near, and around Susanoo would all combust, making a rather large explosion. I would stand watching, as an aura of Kujo-ku would form around me. I was waiting, perhaps. Thick veins in the mushrooms seemed to pulse, as the spike ball was now floating next to me, as I continued to wait*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:59 pm

*Susanoo smiled at the regrowth of the mushrooms. Nothing was ever as easy as it should have been. He blinked as they exploded around him. He used his already outstretch hand to keep the explosions at bay by manipulating the air currents ahead of him, pushing a path through the smoke/spores toward Chizuni. It didn't matter what went on near him as there was no air begin with. Any of the spores traveling toward him would curve around his invisible atmosphere leaving him unscathed from at least 3 meters away. With his opposite hand, Susanoo clenched a tight fist. He was clearly preparing something.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: A Spar......Chizuni vs. Susanoo   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:22 am

*I would make another seal, as I gathered in breath, and then exhaled. It seemed the Kujo-ku aura around me would flow with the exhale, as what seemed to be greenish gas would be brought out from it, and follow the exhaled breath. This would be the unknown Kitai-ku, which would now start moving towards Susanoo, contantly filling the space between us. As the Kitai-ku continued to move towards Susanoo, I would sink into the mushroom I was standing on, disappearing from sight all together, letting the Kitai-ku take care of what it needed to. Everything would be still, except for the Kitai-ku moving towards, and soon to surround Susanoo*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:55 pm

*Susanoo frowned...hopefully the match wouldn't be over so quickly.*
"Lava."*Susanoo would mutter, the paint that had seeped into the ground at the beginning of the match would have set and soaked it thoroughly until it was needed at a later time. That time, was now. Unfortunately, mushrooms (and all plants in general), grow from the ground, leaving them to soak up whatever maybe contained within(anything from nutrients to poisons)...that also includes his paint. Having a little bit of paint in each of the mushrooms produced around the battlefield, they would burst into flames in what would be a sort of internal combustion. Susanoo didn't know where Chizuni had gone, but if she was inside one of her mushrooms she would undoubtedly be burned as well.*
"Wind scythe"*Being a robot, Susanoo didn't breathe, but he spun a kick toward the air in front of him producing a low grade tornado that would fan the flames and evolve into a firestorm. This fire whirlwind would beat back and burn what ever gas maybe in the air as well as keep any mushrooms from regrowing anytime soon.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:22 pm

*There would be a greenish light, as suddenly the mushroom that I had been in would burst forth, and the pieces from that bursting forth would have been decayed away from the Kujo-ku aura that was around me, the same that blocked the ink lava stuff from igniting me, although I would have to admit, it was a closer hit than I would like to admit. As I burst forth, Susanoo might notice something rather interesting. The tornado that he sent forth with flames in it would being eaten away as it entered the field of Kitai-ku, and that after a few moments, the tornado would simply be gone, and the Kitai-ku would continue to spread towards him at a rather quick pace now. Being that Susanoo had not only just tried to ignite me, but also successfully done so to my mushrooms, which were one of Chizuni's favorite things, Chizuni was just a bit upset right now. Being so, her eyes would flare, having a mad glint in them now, as they suddenly changed to a greenish tint which started to revolve with chakra until suddenly, they were transformed into the Toukaigan, my KG's Ocular Jutsu.*

Toukaigan
A Spar..... Toukaigan

*I would now vanish, and then reappear above Susanoo, my Kujo-ku aura spreading out to rediculous lengths now, as it covered the sky. I would then stare down at Susanoo, as the Kujo-ku was now shot down towards him, moving at quite the rate of speed, covering all of the area as it moved, trying to hit and then surround him. Even as the Kujo-ku would start to move, something else would be happening even quicker, although, perhaps a little less noticeable. From the time that Chizuni even so much as laid eyes on Susanoo, he would start to be breaking down, slowly but surely. By breaking down, I mean in every essence, breaking down. His chakra would start to drain all by itself, not including that any technique he was to use would cost even more chakra, and become less and less effective as time went on. Even his strength, speed, how his body worked, however his body worked, would start to slow down, and become less and less effective. This continued even as the Kujo-ku continued towards him, making an almost inpassible barrier between the two as it spread closer and closer*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:40 pm

*Susanoo sensed a sudden change in the wind direction above his head and acted accordingly. He shot backwards blasting a large Wind Dragon from his right fist, except something was wrong. It was much less powerful than he anticipated, in fact it was only enough to propel himself out of the way of the oncoming attack.*
"What is this?"*Susanoo would say looking at his hands, his chakra deteriorating slowly*
"Clever girl."*Susanoo said with a smirk, quickly ripped a scroll from his waist and threw it at the advancing Kujo-ku. It expanded to a point where it blocked the view of Susanoo for a brief moment. He took this opportunity to rush toward his scroll an enter it on the opposite of that Kujo-Ku would hit.*
"Retrograde"*he shouted disappearing from existence and taking whatever bit of this strange aura with him. Leaving only the scroll to hang in the air briefly before falling into the the lava below.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:15 pm

(Um, disappear from existance mean that your gone from the fight.....? I assume not, but Im not sure.....)

*I would float in the air, my aura of Kujo-ku still around me, though probably not as huge as before. Just in case, I would make also some Katai-ku in a plateform under my feet so that I could just stand and not fly. I would continue to wait for Susanoo to reappear, wondering where he went, hoping that the fight wasn't over that quickly....I was just getting started!*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:57 pm

(no i haven't left the fight, I'm just not physically on the battlefield anymore)

*The scroll ignited in flames before it even reached the lava. It seemed that Susanoo's chakra signature had gone, but something was off. Someone else was here, yet Susanoo's voice was heard instead...*
"Such a sneaky tactic...eating away at my chakra like that."* the voice came from below Chizuni, seemingly from the lava.*
"I'm analyzing this kekkei genkai of yours...interesting, I've not seen this before."*the lava began to cool and harden into a dense and clear material*
"I'm sure you didn't count on one thing though..."*Without any kind of warning many giant hands and spires of what now appeared to be diamond shot toward Chizuni at break neck speeds slashing and swiping at her platform from below. It seems that Chizuni's jutsu wasn't working for some reason.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:05 pm

*Seeing all these spires and hands erupt from the ground was a little unnerving, as well as Susanoo's voice still talking while he seemed to be gone. But Chizuni stayed cool, as she always did. She quickly lept from the plateform, as portals upon portals would open below her, taking what spires and hands away from the area that she could. As for the others, her Toukaigan Barrier would activate, as all of the spires and hands would start to slow way down as they approached her, due to the extreme decay and friction barrier put up around her. She also put up within that field a telekinetic barrier, or several actually, so that all the hands and spires would basically never touch her, unless they could break all the laws of magic and nature and still be moving, it was almost impossible. Even Susanno wouldn't be able to appear now and get even close to her, although she doubted that was his plan. She peered around now, having the inclination she might actually need help in this one, she would quickly snap her fingers while speaking*

"Come out to play...."

*As she snapped her fingers, Lues and Tanith appear on the ground, Lues in the guise of a teenage egyptian boy, and Tanith in that guise of a tanning model.*

"Took you two long enough....why dont you start helping by taking care of that stuff down there..."

*Lues just shrugged, but Tanith threw a fit, and started going on and on about slave labor, and how a girl can't get her space around here. Meanwhile Lues just snapped his fingers, as all the solid stuff suddenly transformed into snakes, each hand and spire turning into its own snake, which then fell to the ground, and slithered away. I would be listening, my hands on my hips in midair as Tanith continued, and finally stopped*

"Are you done?"

Tanith: Uh, yes......

"Good, now find the guy..."

*Tanith threw me a dirty look, as she then concentrated, but not very much, she only let out a few hisses, as all the serpents from before suddenly slithered back, and then began to search the area, looking for Susanoo. I figured he was somewhere safe, but I wasn't sure at the same time. Lues was staring off in another direction*

"Lues, Tanith, this is a serious fight, PAY ATTENTION!"

*Lues jumped, as he narrowed his eyes at me, and then flicked through the seven planes, trying to decern anything that was around, as Tanith also looked around, a little less seriously. I continued to keep the shield up just incase, as I waited for Susanoo to reappear, or for him to do something*

"What are you afraid of, Susanoo.....certainly you could show yourself again...."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:10 pm

*The snakes would only turn back into their respective spire or hand after a brief moment. They weren't to be so easily manipulated as the paint was apart of Susanoo's kekkei genkai. He spoke again...*
"I'm learning so much about you...such an interesting opponent, but you must have a some weakness."*Chizuni probably wouldn't have noticed because of the heat emitted from the lava, but that was all artificial. With the amount of paint on the field, the temperature had dropped to compensate for it. Now that the lava had gone to be replaced by diamond, the temperature had fallen dramatically. The fall in air pressure caused many storm clouds to develop as well as a number of gusty winds. How would Chizuni fare against an invisible opponent? A figure rose from a distant spike while several others emerged from the air around it....about 8 of them all together. A number of lighting bolts fell from the clouds and crashed near and around Chizuni. She surely wouldn't be hit by them.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:23 pm

*As the lightning feel, it would hit my telekinetic fields, which would deflect them easily, as that is why I had left them up. Still, all this was starting to make me agitated, not nervous, just slighty upset again. But I calmed myself, and allowed patient to take over again. With the chakra that I had drained before, no doubt he would run out eventually. Meanwhile, Lues and Tanith would take notice that the spires had changed back without their consent, and told me. I would take this piece of info with interest. Tanith would quickly release a few of her own snakes as the others would have reverted back. The few serpents would then track to where the others were, and also find out about the figures that had appeared. I would quickly make more mushrooms grow up where the figures were located, as out of them many mushroom eaters would grow out, each head shooting out towards them, trying to consume them whole, as thats what they did and could do. I, meanwhile continued to stay where I was, having an aura of Kujo-ku around me, and having those handy barriers around me too.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:21 pm

*The wind clones vanished at the first signs of advancement. Only to appear flying in a rapid circular pattern around Chizuni. They new exactly how far they needed to be to stay away from Chizuni's telekinetic field. Thats what the lightning was for, to act in a way somewhat similar to whiskers. As they flew around the winds would continue to pick up in a manner that would create a vortex. The clones would weave in in out of the wall of wind that would eventually surround her until they merged completely with the wall. Chizuni had been stationary for so long that she should undoubtedly fall into this trap. From what Susanoo gathered so far, the Kujo-ku could only break down physical material and not the movement of energy since it already acts on a sub-atomic level. The winds theoretically should not be affected by such things and would contain the aura to keep it from spreading outward.*
"You've forced my hand."*The remaining clone, a paint clone whom was constructed of the replicated diamond like substance, began to run. He glided on the surface of the diamond field at immense speed; even manipulating its terrain to dodge, block, and consume the snakes that pursued him. The roar of the winds soon became the boom of Susanoo's voice.*
"I'm sure you weren't expecting an opponent with multiple chakra lines(i have 4 seperate ones so you know)."*The appropriate wind clones would appear for their final attack, under the domain of Susanoo before they were to be forced out of commission.*
"Dead Space."*Susanoo's voice boomed as the 8 final wind clones converged around the vortex and did their duties in preparation*
"Its time."*the paint clone kept his distance and would be prepared to defend the technique from any outside sources; namely Chizuni's summons.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:09 pm

"Is that really all you've got....?"

*I would say, looking at the swirly wind, and the clones. I was really expecting more, but oh well. I just teleported out, and as I did, I appeared out side the wind, and thrusting my palm downwards, the wind would suddenly be surrounded by Kujo-ku. As it was surrounding, the Kujo-ku suddenly transformed into Katai-ku, being solid form of Kujo-ku, it totally encased the wind and stuff. I then made a seal, as the globe of Katai-ku shrunk rapidly, taking the wind with it, and since Katai-ku still has the same properties as Kujo-ku, it would decay away the contents inside as soon as it was formed. Susanoo's chakra would be utterly leached out of the technique, as it would cease then in such small confinement with such a desinigrating stuff. At the same time all this was happening, the Paint clone would be faced with both Lues and Tanith, who were both invisible to the clone, having hidden on the sixth plane, a plane untraceable to humans, and clones alike, or whatever Susanoo was*

Lues: Well, well, well, what do we have here....

Tanith: Time to feed....

*Lues would activate his darkness plague, making the clone, Susanoo, and all other clones that were under his control fall under complete darkness, and a darkness so heavy that it increased gravity for them 100x, making so that the Paint clone in particular would be too heavy to move fast, or move at all anymore. I and the Demons would be unaffected by this darkness, as it was from Lues himself. At the same time, Tanith would turn her Petrification turning eyes on the clone, as it start to turn irreversibly, except for Tanith's will, into stone. After a few moments of the staring, the clone would be totally petrified. Ohh, goody. After the destruction of the jutsu, I would teleport to the ground, and upon touching it, turning a lot around me of it to Katai-ku, which would then start to spread to the rest of the ground. I would look around, seeing the clone that Lues and Tanith were taking care off, I would need to worry about them. I looked around, wondering if Susanoo was going to show himself yet. My Barriers were still up, but the telekinetic barrier had been ajusted now so that several layers now were in place, and the size was different, so Susanoo would have to retest it, after finding out now*

"Come now, this is really no fun....your going to make me mad...."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:07 am

"sigh..."*Susanoo's voice coming from no specific direction now, it actually sounded more like the wind. He only hid his true body to be unaffected by Chizuni's kekkei genkai, but it was proving rather difficult to get anything done remotely. He wasn't even in the same realm of reality, much like Chizuni's summons to be affected by said darkness. His clones were gone however as he exhausted that sector of his chakra use. The winds died down, but the storm clouds still remained.*
"You know full well I can't reveal my self to you..."*The thunder grumbled loudly.*
"I found one weakness in your Kekkei genkai though..."*The ground heaved wildly as the paint underground began to pour forth creating something big.*
"Overlord."
A Spar..... Overlo10
*The giant was massive and wasn't to be so easily brought down like its smaller kin. Its massive arm brought down a massive katana about 60 yards in length upon Chizuni. With its free hand it would blast black ink toward the skies*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:35 pm

*I would sigh, again. This was slightly irratating now. But, oh well, another big guy. Given that the earth had been changed to Katai-ku when I touched it, and that it had spread out, it would approaching, and now touching the giant guy. Sure he was more resistant, but that didn't really matter when you are facing any form of Kujo-ku. The giant guy would still be touching the ground, if not in the ground still somewhat, so any part of him would be decaying away rapidly now. As for the Katana being swung down at me, I would still have my barriers in place, as the Toukaigan was still activated, and the telekinetic barriers were still up, not to mention that I was now flaring up a large aura of Kujo-ku on top of it, the Katana would just slow right down as it neared me, and as it did, the Kujo-ku would simply decay away. Although, I still was smart about it, I quickly stepped out of the line of the cut, just to make sure, even though the blade was doomed to be gone in a few moments. The sky seemed to be filled with the paint that the giant shot up there, and as they always say, what goes up, must come down, so naturally, that stuff would come down, and right on me. Given that I was still in a position to do some damage here, I would quickly cause Kujo-ku to be shot up into the air towards the stuff, and once the Kujo-ku was shot up there, it would create clouds, green ones. These clouds would be Kitai-ku, the gas form of Kujo-ku, and being it was between the paint and me, any paint that did fall through it would be decayed to nothing before it ever reached the other side of the clouds. Now, on to the big guy himself. Sure, his bottom half touching the ground would be gone given touching my Katai-ku, but that wasn't enough. I would make Katai-ku, Ekitai-ku, and Kitai-ku all form together into two huge serpents of whatever those materials were, forms of kujo-ku, as they shot out of the Katai-ku ground, slithering around the giants body and arms, as it did, the giant would start to decay away again from touching them, as then the serpents would squeeze, not allowing the giant to move, and also decaying him away more and more. Given a few more moments of this, and Susanoo would be right back where he started. I would move back a bit more making sure to keep my guard up, and also my demons waited for an attack, making sure to cover me*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:37 pm

*Overlord flexed as the serpents wrapped around his body. The decaying process would not have much of any affect on him as the paint was constantly being replaced. The ink that fell to the ground splattered on top of the giant as well as the area surrounding. Even though it disappeared as soon as it reach the ground more fell from the sky. The overlord moved quickly to slash Chizuni from her side since all she seemed to do was side step. What she failed to realize was exactly how Susanoo worked. Since he wasn't human, his chakra didn't work the same at all. He was created as a representative of the kami he worked for. Over the years he'd become more than one rep for more than one kami, collecting their respective seals. But due to his nature he only used one at any given time. When Chizuni first met Susanoo the only chakra seal active was that of Fuujin, by default. Fuujin's seal was exhausted for the time being only to be replaced by another...Sakurahito's seal at the moment. *
"Do not underestimate me Ms. Chizuni...Black Rain!"*The skies turned pitch black as more ink fell. Apparently the Kujo-ku/Kitai-ku would decay whatever came near it...but it can't decay what origins aren't apparent before hand, therefore its weakness would only be in that its only be a significant problem when in visual contact of the originating chakra signature; i.e. Susanoo. Not to mention it can't decay anything faster than what its replaced with, especially if said substance can be replaced infinitely. It was a never ending cycle and Susanoo was the puppeteer. The over lord slammed its fist through the ground shattering to reveal a large sinkhole just behind Chizuni*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:30 pm

(Im not sure what your saying about the Kujo-ku not being able to decay away things which aren't visible with their original chakra signature, or whatever your said, but it can decay anything that it comes in contact with.....so, yeah....not sure what you meant there...)

*Seeing as I still had both the Toukaigan barrier up, and the telekinetic barriers around me, both the sword slash and the fist coming down to hit the ground would be very slow in doing so, that I would simply levitate myself off of the ground out of the reach of both attacks. Seeing as I was floating, I would not fall into the pit fall, and would not be slashed with the sword. I would also snap my fingers, as another demon appeared, Pyrrhus. He being a extremely large Marid that he was, he would easily size the Overlord, if not be bigger. As he appeared, I spoke to him telepathically, telling him what was going on, and what was expected of him, and so on. I also talked to the other two, making sure they knew the situation. Pyrrhus would quickly lunge forward, and as my barriers were still making the overlord move at such a slow speed, Pyrrhus would have no problem making it towards him. Pyrrhus would also issue forth a large sword in his hand made of Inferno. The Inferno Sword that he created was huge, quite as large as the Overlords sword, if not bigger, and with this sword, he would thrust through, or at least try to thrust it through the Overlords head, or whatever he had on his shoulders, or his chest if he didn't have a head. As this continues to happen, more giant serpents appear, each wrapping around the Overlords arms, making now impossible for him to move, since, it was almost impossible before, it would be totally now. Also, the other two of my demons and I would be working, as I quickly transformed the Kitai-ku clouds above into Katai-ku, making it a solid dome over us, which would block out the ink. At the same time, Lues would create a sand storm with his 12th Plague, making the sand mix with the ink, so that it was deluded enough to make it hard to manipulate for Susanoo, or harder rather, as the sand storm would swirl around making the ink flow with it in the air above the Katai-ku dome that would be below it, making it a dual defense that would surely stop it from getting through of a while anyways. Tanith, all the while would use her Petrification Stare on the Overlord while this was going on, so that he would start and continue to turn into stone, irreversibly*

Last edited by Chizuni on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Spar..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Spar.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: Green Tropics-
Jump to: