Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Spar.....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Soul Energy

A Spar..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:24 pm

(think of me as Kankuro or Saori, while I'm behind the scenes controlling my puppets, your kekkei genkai is able eat away at my chakra strings. But since you don't see the source more will appear to take their place, this minimizes the amount of chakra i use cause i'm not the one being directly affected by your technique, but my puppet instead((though i still spend chakra maintaining the connection but not nearly as fast)). And again, you can't change the properties of one's kekkei genkai. The ink remains as such, please edit. I also have a question, where do your snakes come from?)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:30 pm

(Ok, I think I understand now. These snakes are made from different combinations of different forms of Kujo-ku, so they are coming from the ground technically, since the majority of it is made of Katai-ku, which is solid form. And, I'm not sure why it cannot, but I'll edit Smile )

Now EDITTED!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:25 am

(Sorry for my severely delayed response. As for not manipulating ones kekkei genkai, I suppose the reason would be that if I could transform your kitai-ku into flower petals or oxygen that wouldn't necessarily be the most fair thing right? Especially if its bloodline specific, that just makes kekkei genkais pointless then. Anyway...)

"This should work."*Susanoo was becoming a little fatigued as he thought to himself. What he had so delicately planned had only ever worked on Vash himself. It was pretty successful then...hopefully he would turn out the same results on even greater scale. The Overlord exploded into a mass of ink and paint as the sword came down upon it. The pit that Susanoo created only minutes ago was now overflowing with ink, being eaten away by Chizuni's attacks. It was now virtually impossible for anything to not have been touched by either Susanoo's paint and ink. Everything had come into contact with it; the serpents, Lues with the sand, Tanith would breath in the vapors of the burning ink, due to Pyrrhus's inferno sword. If not it would permeate their skin just from being in the vicinity, which was unfortunately concentrated due to the dome created overhead similar to how condensation collects in a humid area.*
"Its time..."*The scroll from earlier bobbed to the top of the ever flowing ink pit, which would unravel and reveal Susanoo. He rose out of the scroll to look at his opponent.*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:27 pm

(Quite ok, I haven't been on myself in a while...And yes, that makes perfect sense... Smile )

*Having many telekinetic barriers, plus the Toukaigan barrier around me would me I was the only thing in the area not to have been touched by the ink, well, me and the area around me, and the ground under me, since the barriers also extended there. I watched Susanoo rise out of the scroll, not moving*

"There you are....I was wondering if you would ever come back...."

*I smile, as Pyrrhus, Lues, and Tanith all vanish upon my telepathic response to them. I didnt need them injured, or killed for that matter. I had to face this alone*

"So, I suppose this has to come down to an end....?"

*I smile as I stretch forth my hands, the ground starts to shake, just for effect, as suddenly, everything starts to break down, all around us, except for me, of course. What had happened was I had caused all the ground under us to emit a ton of gamma particles, also known as raditation, and the strongest type too. Radiation on this level could penetrate just about anything. Once the radiation had been released, the high speed particles where knocking into anything and everything in their path, knocking everything apart on a particle level. And since it was being emmitted from the ground up, everything above any type of ground in the area would be effected. The Radiation would break apart things within a few seconds, so there was little time. As the Radiation started to effect everything within the vacinity, seven clones formed from combinations of forms of the Kujo-ku would appear around Susanoo, each one more than enough distance away to avoid his attacks, and each one having many telekinetic barriers around themselves. Each of the clones would also have their Toukaigan eye open, each staring down at Susanoo, each one making his very being break down, and become less and less efficient. This would include as before, chakra. Only different thing about this time, it was 7x the amount that I had placed before. His chakra would be seeped away at seven times the amount and at seven times the speed as before, as would his very being, and what not. This combined with the radiation would probably be enough to succum quite a few people, since all this attacks would take alot of chakra to block. Meanwhile, I would continue to stay where I was, as I downed a Grand Pepperup Potion that had appeared near me, making so that my chakra suddenly spiked, since the potion naturally recovered chakra for me, I would be good to go. A few more Telekinetic barriers would be set up, as I made sure that nothing was to get to me*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:27 pm

*Susanoo remained stationary as he looked around. He looked down at his hands watching them essentially begin to evaporate*
"This technique probably needs a name...but its such a passive trait that it probably won't be necessary."*Susanoo grimaced.*
"I've been studying your kekkei genkai whilst away."*Susanoo had long set up this trap since he first entered the field.*
"If I'm not mistaken, your Kitai-ku has the ability to breakdown matter. In this case the ground, my clothes, my hands..."*Susanoo held up his right arm to show a missing hand*
"...but more specifically my paint and ink."*Susanoo looked quite serious now.*
"You've made a grave error. My ink and paint, otherwise my kekkei genkai, acts as a poison to others. It naturally doubles their attack power onto themselves in any normal setting from just a small splash of ink. However, this is no ordinary situation..."*Considering all of the ink and paint released from the time of battle up until now, the effects were to be astronomical at least.*
"I'm sure you are thinking...'but I haven't touched your paint'. You physically have managed to avoid every attempt I made to get you, but have neglected everything else, your mushrooms, snakes, summons, clones, etc."*Susanoo now looked up at Chizuni. Chizuni should be aware that everything manipulated by chakra has connection to the user through their chakra. Thus when a clone is sent into battle and destroyed, the experiences of said clone go back to the original user. When ninjas get summons, they are bound by their chakra signature and can only be usable as long as enough chakra can be provided.*
"Not to mention the secondary contact between you and your mushroom before I had them incinerated...remember? The amount of time in which you hid within your mushroom was enough time for the ink to permeate your skin without you noticing..."*Susanoo let Chizuni think this over before continuing.*
"Then there's also this scroll."*Susanoo looked down at the scroll on the ground, oddly unaffected by the gamma surrounding it.*
"You know what that means right?"*Susanoo's waist was now disappearing*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:10 am

*I would listen to Susanoo, and what he was explaining. Everything made sense....except the scroll part. Sure, I had ink in me now, whooh. But the scroll I had now remembered seeing, I didn't understand its significance. I wasn't an idiot, just tired, it had been a long fight, and alot had happened to keep track of, but it wasn't boring. But, I was feeling that this needed to end, before lasting damage was made. The Gamma radiation would suddenly stop, as everything around stopped disinagrating, and breaking down, etc. Susanoo would also stop disappearing, as the clones vanished, turning into a bunch of Kujo-ku before vanishing completely. I would then cause a stump to grow up out of the ground, as I sat down on it, still looking at Susanoo, the Toukaigan deactivating. Everything around us was gone, wiped out, by the radiation. I wasn't one to leave a scar that large on the planet, so after focusing a bit of chakra, trees and plants started to pop up everywhere, as the forest/jungle around us started to grow back to its normal self*

"Ok, since I'm stuck on this one, you win.....But you have to tell me whats up with the scroll....I'm brainlocked here....."

*I would cross my legs all lady like, as I waited for Susanoo to continue*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:54 am

*Susanoo continued*
"If you remember...I caught a bit of your Kitai-ku within the scroll just as I disappeared."*Susanoo had lost the majority of his body, but as soon as the gamma stopped his body would slowly begin to rebuild itself.*
"The Kitai-ku I caught was enough for my Retrograde technique to be effective. Because its your kekkei genkai trapped in there, it shouldn't be affected by its own properties., i.e. decay from the Kitai-ku/kujo-ku outside the scroll..but its also its greatest weakness."*Susanoo collapsed to the ground*
"I doubt you'd expect your opponent to willingly get so close to your kekkei genkai. By using your kekkei genkai to harm me...you would be harming yourself. Retrograde unleashes my opponents attacks back on them whenever I so choose."*Susanoo figured bells would start to be ringing in Chizuni's mind by now.*
"Combining that with my passive paint's ability to transfer an opponents power at double the strength back onto themselves. The radiation damage done to me would be work twice as fast within your own body due to the presence of my ink."*Susanoo would point a skeletal like hand at Chizuni's nose, a small trickle of blood ran out*
"That radiation should have destroyed you from the inside out..."
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:54 pm

*I nod, understanding as Susanoo described what I suddenly understood. Indeed, now that I was not fighting, I could feel something inside me being quite wrong, the radiation seemed to have screwed me up*

"It seems then that the only thing keeping me alive was my healing factor and the barriers that incased my body....."

*It was true, the telekinetic barriers around me were keeping my particles very close to me, so that I wouldn't go exploding else where. That combined with my 500x normal healing factor seemed to have kept me in line for the time that it took me to end the jutsu. Another few minutes would have really done some damage then. I smile at Susanoo*

"Well, it seems you had that all planned out.....good job...."

*I continue smiling, as I get up from the stump, as it suddenly grows into a huge tree*

"If there is nothing else, I believe we are done here.....hum...?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:48 pm

*A burst of silver flames spontaneously appeared near the two, but neither of them were burned. Once the smoke cleared, Rozalyn could be seen, leaning on her sycthe which had the blade indulged in the ground. "My my Susan, strong as ever. Nice to see a familiar face here that isn't upsetting. I sensed your energy from the Ashlands, and decided to see how you were holding your own against a Kage. Turns out you won the damn thing, which makes me regret not seeing it. " She looked over at Chizuni, scowling. "You need more work."
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:42 pm

*I would cross my arms, not really getting a good first impression of this....whoever this was. I would open my mouth as though to say something, but then side against it, and close it again, looking at Susanoo instead, who was at least a little more polite. By this time however, my anger was getting the better, of me, and I opened my mouth again*

"Sorry, but Im not sure that you have your info correct....I am the Kage of the Village Hidden in the Swamps because there is no one else to be Kage there....and I didn't catch your name...."

*I would have my eyes narrowed now. I was true, beside the fact that there was Skelette, who hadn't shown his face in....well, a long time, and I was taking the whole responsibility myself*

And I do intend more training thank you.....

*My eyes would be narrowed to slits now, as I didn't stand for others, espcially those who fell from the sky, and decided they were king, to come and boss the 'natives' around. But I kept that to myself. I wasn't about to go picking another fight*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:51 am

*Rozalyn narrowed her eyes back at Chizuni, a bit agitated. "Your Kage cause no one else is huh? Its sad that you need an excuse to why your a Kage. Are you ashamed or something?" Rozalyn licked her finger, stilling gazing at Chizuni.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:01 pm

*Susanoo coughed...again, he had reached the brink of what his body could withstand. His right arm began to reform as he pushed himself into a sitting position.*
"Now, now...no need for that."*Susanoo smiled grimly. He really didn't have the energy to be peacekeeper at the moment.*
"Its nice to see you too Ms. Han."*Susanoo's left leg began to reform.*
"sigh"
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:39 pm

"Ashamed...? I would lay my life down for my village....And yet you stand here nit-picking......oh never mind, I dont have time for this, arguing why things are as they are, I have important things to do, unlike someone else...."

*I would sharply turn my back at Roz, as I started to walk off, but I would then remember something, as I turned back to Susanoo*

"Oh, and Susanoo, thank you for the lovely battle, it was quite entertaining...."

*I would then turn, and vanish from sight, teleporting back to my village*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 pm

*Susanoo nodded in appreciation.*
"Bye, bye."*He then turned his head towards Rozalyn as Chizuni disappeared.*
"...you should probably control that sharp tongue of yours."*Susanoo chuckled ever so softly. He coughed up a bit of ink and spat it on the ground near his feet. Both of his legs somewhat resembling what they had been*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:54 am

*She pouted at Susanoo's words. She was merely kidding, but her sense of humor always had differed from others. "A sharp tougue makes for a deadly kiss Susan. I'll be observing your development, Ciao." She smiled at Susanoo as she began to fade away in the wind.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:38 am

"Of course."
*Susanoo laid on the ground for a seemingly long time after Rozalyn had left. After he could feel his limbs again, Susanoo reached over to grab the blank scroll from earlier and fell into it face first. The scroll would burn to ash leaving no trace of Susanoo behind.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spar.....   A Spar..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Spar.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: Green Tropics-
Jump to: