Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Soulmarchers Powers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirg
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Mirg

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Soulforce, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Soulmarchers Powers Empty
PostSubject: Soulmarchers Powers   Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:18 pm

I was born a Shrew, so I have naturally an inborn Study already learned. All others will follow.

Necromancy:This is my first Study and first Greater Study. With it I have the ability to control Soulforce, and control spirits and the undead, wards, etc.

Soulforce: This is the main thing that comes with necromancy. It is Navitas that every shrew has, and is the main force behind life of shrews. It also pertains to life or spirit energy itself, so I can us it to suck or fill the life of anything else thats well, living. Having control of it, I can blast it out, or make it aura around me with it. It has a very high potency when purely shot out, as it is like pure Navitas with the addition of being living energy, it can destroy at very high levels. I however, being only a Shrew rank, will only be at a certain level at it. When I become higher ranked, my control and potency with it will become greater. (Looks like a greenish cloudly stuff, sometimes looks like greenish flames too, but more cloudy too)

(Soulforce, what it basically looks like)
Soulmarchers Powers Soulforce2

(In a blast form, blasting out from my hands, etc.)
Soulmarchers Powers SoulForce

Summon Undead: I can summon undead out of the ground to act as protection or as fighters for me. Using Soulforce, I can reanimate them for a time, as they then tend to act on their own. Cannot summon hords of them till later.

(Undead summon, can be simple skeletons too)
Soulmarchers Powers 1134457784_fullres

Summon Liche King: I can summon up a ancient mage of power from long ago who also can use Soulforce.
Soulmarchers Powers LicheKing

Deathchill Aura: I can gather Soulforce around me so that when people or things enter the aura, it affects them. When people enter, it saps their energy and spirit and adds it to mine, healing me, and giving me energy. When objects energy they diteriorate, and fall apart, becoming less effective.
Soulmarchers Powers DeathchillAura

Wards: I can create wards, or shields against certain things, protection fields more or less.

Spirit Ward: Protects me from the undead, Soul attacks, Spirit attacks of any kind.
Soulmarchers Powers Ward

Teliology:My second learned study, and my second Greater Study. Grants power over reality and the mind.

Telekinesis: Can use my mind to move objects. Takes more energy to move larger objects. Also can use as defensive and offensive attacks, as blasts, and shields.

Telepathy: The ability to read peoples minds, and also communicate through telepathic links (mind linking to another mind). Able to expand consciousness (mind) outwards to track or locate people/animals. Range of conscious perimeter is about a mile. Also can use Telepathy to protect my mind from some mental attacks, as well as attack the minds of others. (Cannot read all minds, as some have the power to block me out, but not all)

Reality Portals: By reweaving reality, I can create portals that allow me to move from point A to point B within seconds. Can also transport anything else through that I allow.

Reality Threads/Tendrils: I can unweave threads of reality, and use them. They appear as Tendrils out of a purplish aura that can be used to capture people, and also for defense. They can also be made to be sharp so that I can use them as spikes to stab with. They are harder to break as they are made of threads of reality itself. People able to control reality (teliologiest) would be able to break them more easily, but otherwise a large amount of energy is needed.

Transmutation: Able to transform objects into other objects, like in alchemy. Im limited to non-organics and plants, and Im only able to use the same amount of mass/atoms which is provided. (Cant make car turn into a house, a fly into a tree, etc.)

Reality Disruption: Im able to make an aura of Teliologic energy with is able to cut and disrupt reality when it slashes through something. It can cut through almost anything, but its hard to destroy things completely. (Its a weaker version of Reality Destruction).

Occlutiology:Third Study and Greater Study. Allows manipulation of shadows and Shaddow.

Shadow Manipulation: Able to bend shadows to my will, even other peoples to attack or defend by making them solid.

Self-Shadow Manipulation: I have special control over my own shadow which allows me to manipulate it easier than any other shadow, and with way less energy consumption. It also makes it so that others cannot manipulate or travel through my own shadow.

Shadow Movement: This allows me to teleport/assimilate through any shadow in the area, and come out another. It also allows me to bring other objects and people through shadows. While in my own shadow, or in another shadow, I am like the shadow, so I am phase able, which means most attacks will just go right through me.

Shadow Phasing: When I wrap my shadow around me, and become one with it, it allows me to phase through most to all objects, and avoid attacks, depending on them.

Shaddow Manipuation: Allows me to generate and manipulate Shaddow. With it, I can create weapons, strengthen weapons, strengthen attacks, and other things too. I can also make the Shaddow a little over the hardness of Steel, so that it can pierce steel and other softer metals.

Shaddow Corruption: Allows me to pour Shaddow into objects and surroundings and then manipulate them.

Combinations:

Crudus:

Disrputing Shadows: Occlutiology + Teliology: Creates shadows, usually my own, that disrupt and distort the reality of anything they touch. They can become solid like normal shadow control that I have, and I can also move through them like normal shadows. However, they cannot be manipulated by other shadow users, as they are combined with Teliology and controlled solely by me.

Telimancy Ward: Necromancy + Teliology: Creates a ward like above that now protects against Spirit, Soul(s), undead, Soulforce, Spirit energies, telepathy/telepathic influence, Telekinetic influence, and Reality distortion/disruption/etc
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soulmarchers Powers   Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:13 am

Edit: Added Occlutiology Abilities
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soulmarchers Powers   Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Edit: Added Crudus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulmarchers Powers   Soulmarchers Powers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soulmarchers Powers
Page 1 of 1