Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the General: Meeting with Chizuni

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

the General: Meeting with Chizuni Empty
PostSubject: the General: Meeting with Chizuni   the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:04 pm

the General walked into the swamp nation and headed to the office. This was a Cloneral of himself. Cloneral was a copy of himself identical in strength and ability. the Cloneral headed to the swamp nations office and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: the General: Meeting with Chizuni   the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:41 pm

*There would be movement, as I teleported in from my fight with Susanoo, fuming as I did. I would then stop behind the General*

"Yes....?"

*I would say this rather impatiently, as I didn't really mean to be rude, but I was in a foul mood at the moment*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Meeting with Chizuni   the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:08 pm

"Is there anyone nearby that could hear this information" he said.

HE looked around scanning the area. He saw no one but maybe there was other he couldn't detect.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Meeting with Chizuni   the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:42 pm

*I would make the door open telekinetically, as I would have us walk in, and as the door close. Three figures would appear out of thin air, as though they had been invisible*

"if your wanting to pass informationt that you would like to keep secret, this village is the worst place to do so.....however, non of the ears here will reveal any information unless I allow them to...."

*I motion towards the figures, which were actually my demons Lues, Tanith, and Pyrrhus*

"My demons are under complete control, so dont worry about anything slipping from their lips..."

*I sit down behind my desk, cooling down a little now*

"So, Mr. General, what can I do for you....?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Meeting with Chizuni   the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:49 pm

"Please address me as the General, no capital on the "the" and only capitalizing the "G" of General" he said.

He eyed the beasts then began to talk.

"If this has any concern to you. Last night I intercepted a shrew of the Kiez nations being attacked by what I am calling a Void or Shadow Void, These voids are made of pure shadow. I believe this may be of a threat to the world of Escellsia" he said.

"there was something in the center of this Void that was even more terrifying then the Shadows Richt's that had attacked me. This how ever was driven off by my Jump Jet's. I will be reporting this news back to Ezekiel of the Kiez nation. If you spot anything or hear of anything immediately report to me" he said adding to what he said already.

"I would also like a room to stay in while I am here." he said. summoning a chair from a small cube.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Meeting with Chizuni   the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:56 pm

*I would listen to the General with the most expressionless face that was ever seen. After the General would finish I would sigh, as I shifted in my chair*

"Oh, goody....more bad news...."

*Wonderful as it was that I had been noted for slacking the Kage department, now there was a threat that possibly could harm all the nations, including mine*

"Well, as sad, and wonderful as it is, I have no info on this, but as you have suggested, I might soon. You can relay that back to this "Ezekiel" as well as telling him that whatever support he needs, I can try and provide, depending what he needs of course.....As for a room, you can take up one of the empty dorms that the villagers take, down two blocks, or ponds from here..."

*Ponds would be used more cuz there was literally two ponds between this tree house and the next with the apartments*

"Anything else that I should know...?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Meeting with Chizuni   the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:00 pm

"They prey on darkness" he said.

"Oh and I might start a nation here" he said all confidently.

After that he stood up and made the chair vanish into a cube.

He left a small phone on the desk and walked out the door and headed to the tallest of the two apartments and took the most run down room. He pulled out the same cube and activated it turning the room into a holographic area that resembled a steel like space ship room of old earth. the Cloneral sat on the bed and stared at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Meeting with Chizuni   the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:09 am

*I raise my eyebrow at the last comment, wondering if that was really going to happen. I shrugged it off, as I had more important things to do. I would get up, as I then vanished, my demons also fading from the visible world again*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Meeting with Chizuni   the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:58 pm

the Cloneral would contact Chizuni and tell her about the situation in the Frozen North then vanish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the General: Meeting with Chizuni   the General: Meeting with Chizuni I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the General: Meeting with Chizuni
Page 1 of 1