Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Revil's meeting with the White Shrew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

Revil's meeting with the White Shrew Empty
PostSubject: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:32 am

General Revil arrived at the Shrewish office and knocked on the door. He was wearing the silver and grey EAST Empire's General uniform with 5 solid gold colour rank pips on the collar and shoulder straps indicating he was the Highest ranking E.A.S.T. Officer other than the General himself.

He was around 140 in age and was highly skilled in sword and martial arts combat. He had talked with the General and offered to become the EAST Representative and run an Embassy in the Shrew nation among the other things he would discuss with Ezekiel.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:04 pm

*I would IT into my office, as I had just come from the area where the General had fought me, and as I would settle myself behind my desk to do something, there would be a knock at the door. I would sigh to myself, wondering why I had ever agreed to become the White Shrew, as I then flicked my finger, as the door would swing open through Telekinetic control* Enter....
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:53 pm

General Revil had a stern body. It was battle hardened and worm torn. There was a large scar running down the center of his face. His hair was grey and made his face look as though there was a lions main around it. He stepped into the room and walked to the desk and with military stance saluted E.A.S.T. Empire style.

"Permission to speak" he said still holding the salute.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:06 pm

*I would pause for a moment, seriously considering to say "denied" being in the mood I was in, but then thinking better of it. I would have rude, and I didn't want to relay that Shrews were not friendly to other beings* Speak as much as you like....I'm sort of exhausted my own voice....and sit too... *A chair would suddenly be pulled out of the corner via Telekinetic force, as it sat itself behind Revil, as I then waited*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:17 pm

General Revil relived himself from his salute and stood by the Chair. He didn't sit because in the military it was informal. He looked at Ezekiel.

"I have chosen myself to become the one from the E.A.S.T. who will convert into a shrew" He said

His voice was deep and long. His words coming out with power and authority.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:34 pm

*I would lean back in my chair, wanting to make sure that I was getting this right* Like an ambassador...?
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:37 pm

"Correct sir. I wish to learn the ways of the Shrewish Nation" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:57 pm

*I nodded, as I then ventured on, asking another question* However, you also said "covert to a Shrew"....meaning you would also become a Shrew yourself....?
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:58 pm

"I will accept that, As to make the Alliance we have formed stronger" he said looking with confidence.

If Ezekiel was reading his mind he would know there was absolutely no hesitation in Revil what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:08 am

Then, excuse me if I have missed something, but I believe a snag has been hit.....you see, if you where to transform into a Shrew, you would have to swear alliance to the Shrewish Race, to this nation, and to me.....the snag is hit when this happens, and a duty is called from the E.A.S.T. empire of you when it conflicts with your duties here.... *I would fall silent, indeed my mind had somewhat probed Revil's mind, but only the mere emotions and attitude. Indeed this was totally serious, and not a laughing matter* I in no way doubt your.....loyalty....to serve whomever you are under, but more the question of what will happen when the two do not agree.... *Our two nations were in no way opponents....now that is....but I had seen best of friends turn on one another. It was not to say that it could not happen to the two now too. The future is uncertain, and these nations, one of them not even being totally formed here yet, were quite young. I wanted to be careful in these allegiances, more because of the delicate association with each other*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:25 am

"If a time comes where our two nations Collide with battle I will have no choice but to fight for the E.A.S.T. or die trying. I have trained and practiced my skill with them for too long to leave them." he said

"But I wish to be here and represent the E.A.S.T. and take part in the shrewish Culture" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:56 am

Although I hope that it never comes to it, I was also referring to the times that both are in need of you, or both give you orders which are quite different from each other.....but don't involve blowing each other up either.... *I paused. I didn't really like the previous response, as Revil could be used as a spy against us, and a natural informant as well. I wasn't about to go and let all the Shrewish cats out of the bag, but I was also sure that I could work something out, so I waited*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:11 am

"Sir that is why everyone in the E.A.S.T. Empire can summon a replica hologram of themselves. To be in two places at the same time" he said summoning forth his Revone.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:21 am

Too true.... *I knew that already, but hadn't really thought about it right now. I then leaned back, thinking* The only thing that is stopping me now is the issue of secrets of the Shrews to get out into the hands of those who could use them to destroy us. Becoming a Shrew would naturally led you to know our weaknesses, and also being still allied with the E.A.S.T. would give you clear avenue to hand them out like candy on Halloween....SO, might there be something worked out there....we wouldn't be having this conversation..... *Not knowing if Revil understood what I was getting at here, I would explain further* It would be much like if a Shrew became a officer of the Neo E.A.S.T. and was granted access to your system data. The Shrew in question would still have sworn alliance to his Race, so those secrets could be revealed with little consequence....If you get my meaning and concern....
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:29 am

"Are you ACCUSING me of being a spy sent here to gather information" Revil said a bit cross.

"The E.A.S.T. Empire even if they know you weakness would never harm or attack you. We are a peaceful species only wishing to unit the galaxy under one unified order of peace and sanctity. We would eliminate money, resource wars, territorial battles, government corruption and more" he said.

The Supreme Representative founded this nation with the hope that all of humanity and the galaxy become strong and noble" he said.

"having offended Revil and the EAST in that matter Revil had become offended a bit and changed his tone to the defensive.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Trust me my good sir, I was making no reference to you actually doing these things....and as a leader, you should know that one that is responsible for so much must not be ignorant.....especially in these area's...if what you say is true, then I believe no harm will become of this.... *I would then shift, moving from my seat, and over towards Revil was standing* The only question is if you want to make the transformation now. Its a little jarring, and must be administered by me, as no one else is quaified to do so.... *I would stand facing Revil now, having no emotion on my face, as I waited for the answer*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:25 pm

"I am wiling to do what ever it takes" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Well, that's good, lets take this outdoors, shall we...? *I motion behind us, as a portal appears, leading to the outside, where I would probably preform the Shrew Transformation on Revil*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:59 pm

General Revil looked into the portal trusting Ezekiel he walked through it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:14 am

*I would also take the portal, which leads us on*

PORTAL
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:12 am

*After a while, we would walk back in, Revil having successfully being transformed into a Shrew* So, does it feel any different after the shock wore off....? *I would take my seat behind my desk, as I looked at Revil*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:43 am

"Not that I know of. My Spatial Awareness is still the same and I can still sense the same amount of energy from everywhere" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:45 am

*I would then start spinning in my chair for amusement, as I spoke* Then focus inside of yourself, and see if your answer changes any....
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:51 am

Revil closed his eyes. Using his spatial awareness he focused on himself.
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:07 am

the General appeared in the office after a long time away he was ready to show himself again. He looked at Revil and felt he had changed.

"I see he underwent Shrewish Conversion" the General said to Ezekiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revil's meeting with the White Shrew   Revil's meeting with the White Shrew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revil's meeting with the White Shrew
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next