Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Revil Duels Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Revil Duels Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:46 pm

*the scythe demon would rapidly swing the scythe to stop the parts of the saizans that would hit the darkling with each deflection the scythe would reform to be ready for the next deflection once through them all considering all that would weaken revil severely lowering his chances to get away in time severely the scythe demon would go to ram the scythe directly at revil*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:28 pm

He may not have had energy left to attack but he was still spatially aware. Revil dodged to the left and swung his saber right for the side of the demon. His other one slashed over to hold the scythe back.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:28 pm

*the scythe demon with his superior strength being a demon would overpower the hold over it and fling the saber away and would slam the other saber hard with the blunt side of the scythe then to finish off his maneuver would spin around to hook the scythe around revil*

*Meanwhile miles was ready with heavenly crimson goop to save revil in case darkling he went too far*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:23 pm

With almost instant speed Revil had reached over his back and drew his other two sabers. Using his physical power he swung a saber at the Demon and the other one summoned a Saizen to strike at the Scythe.

Revil's pack turned into a cube and remain on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:11 pm

(arnt u airbourne?) *Darkling would redirect his staff part to knock the sabers out of your hands then continue with the hook slash*

*miles spoke* "you shouldn't have wasted your energy" *miles said knowing the darkling still had more energy and was able to continue*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:52 pm

(No he moved to the ground after you pinned him to it)

Revil after loosing both sabers jumped backwards and pulled out his two pistols and began rapidly firing the Radion shots at the demon. This was all he had left.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:26 am

*Darkling would not let this hold him back and would turn to the demonic dragon form in which he would breath out black flame to repel the radion energy then while breathing flame he would take the next opening he could to use his tail to sweep at the general with a powerful and fast strike*

*Miles yelled* "give up?"
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:30 am

Revil's spatial awareness has sparked telling him the dragon's tail was going to sweep for him. As it did he positioned his second gun for the Tail and fired at the last moment. He'd still be hit and thrown away but he'd do some serious damage with the Radion Desert Eagle.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:33 am

*Demonic dragon would shape canceling the tail sweep and the radio energy would go through him like nothing, and reshape as the scythe demon. He would then dash for Revil and swing a powerful sideways slice with the scythe*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:36 am

Revil looked at the demon for a moment. He had no need of fighting any longer if he couldn't use his weapons. He called it quits here. and put his gun away.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:38 am

*Like Miles had said the Darkling had a one track mind and could not know when to stop but lucky Miles did so he slung some heavenly crimson tar on Revil to instantly shape a shield on Revil to block the strike, this would make Darkling realize that the battle was over and revert back to Imp form and run back to Miles and the Heavenly crimson would liquify and return to Miles as well*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:42 am

"If I would have used my weapons to their fullest capabilities there might have been a turn around in that duel" he said to Miles.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:48 am

"You don't have to speak as if it was luck many people lose battles and what makes a good warrior is that they learn from those loses and mistakes instead of shunning them" *Miles said then before taking off via Air manipulation* "By the way while Heavenly crimson was on you i did not study anything of yours. As I have said before, I never steal samples to study I only study what gets launched at me in battle and what people offer me" *Miles finished saying then took off in a gust of wind*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:50 am

Revil appeared on the shoulder of his A.S.H. Custom and walked down to the upper chest where the cockpit was. Sinking into the chamber a liquid covered him and suddenly he found himself in full control of the A.S.H. Custom's body as if it were his own. He burst into the sky and headed for Kiez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revil Duels Again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2